Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

The Hot Seat

Kaz , youu are paprtitiisaaalyy beiinng copcrrecct . Innfact , theyy are all OWNED by FORD exxceeeppt thhee OPOEL whwicih iis GHeneral MOtoros .

I know nothing about cars and bikes :angry:

That looks a bit like my friends toilet Dorota

Sheila,

1. the letter M

2. Rabbits?

3. As many as they like and DON"T question them cos they bite.

Jim I had an awesome giggle :lol: :lol: :lol:

hang on a sec...where's all the personal questions like my fav colour and stuff like that? :angry:

Somebody ask me a question they don't know the answer to :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Dorota

What is your favorite color, Cat?

What do you think about blue? Did you find it interesting? Do you pay attention to this color?

Dorota

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bacckk ttot thhee movvvie ii was pssototiinngabaouut upp there ffor a a secoocnnd plellase .

Thatt movviies was starriingn an movie starr nememeedd MAX SCHRECK . Okk ,, thatt ws inn 1922 buuutu whatt veveyr faamamouuse movviies adnnd moviie starr ussed thatat nammem too inn anaophthther huggeg moviie maany yyearras lattter ?

Guest Dorota

Congratulations Cat!!!!! It is a macro of cesspool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MJ, was it Batman Returns? He played the bady . actor?

OK Cat:

1) when was your first kiss ?

2) are you a natural blonde?

3) what's your favourite kind of java ? :lol:

Marcus the answer is obviously that the Anti Christ is male. I saw it in a movie.

Kaz,

1. Just after I was born

2. I wish

3. Anything that Shelia is having

I dunno MJ :angry:

Kaz you winiinng anaohhter pprize totlay , Yup is was thatt movie annd it was thte onen where we firist was seeiinng CAT WOMAN . Thhe nammee foo thebacttoro wwho pllayyyed Max Schreckk iis Chrisiitpher walken .

OK , as Vampires are now the theme (sorry cat, sit back and have a java, hehe)

What actor played Professor Abraham Van Helsing in 1992 ????? (a fine actor ....)

Anthony Hopkins in Fracis Ford Copolas version of dracula . Kaz , be warned , I amm a huge dracula fan ...... adn i havvev awesomem perfectt teetthh ttotaly

Ok , here is somme more tv triivvia stuffs.

In STAR TREK thhe originall seriies annd thee Next geenneeration , htere were twoo actresses wwhoo madded rfeeueelra apperaance onn BOTH seriiees .

Onne was a maiinn starr on tht eorirginall series annd madde twoo sepepeprate chharacchtoor onnn thhee next geenneeration . Who wa stthiisi person .

Onne the next ggeeneneeration , this actres was a reegualalr ffor onne seassonn but wa salaoo a few timme s aguestt onn thheeh oriigianall serriies . Whoo wa sthis actroor ?

Oh gees :angry:

Anthony Hopkins?

Somebody ask me a question they don't know the answer to 

I did :lol: , well apart from the fingers one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cat,

The letter M..... Meaning what?

Rabbits? Nope, from a marshmallow farm in Slinger, Wisconsin :P :lol:

They only have two at a time and with all the pigeons in the world, them mama's must be really busy!! :blink:

Cat, just make sure it's with plenty of ice!! :angry: :P :lol: qx01sm.gif

Would you like to join us Kaz??? :wacko: :P :lol:

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiliing :)

3) How many eggs do pigeons lay at a time?

If your pigeons popping 2 out at a time it's probably time it went to the vets for a couple of stitches :angry::wacko: :P

oh YA Sheila gurl, stirred but not shaken (James would NOT be pleased) , with ice, yep, yep..thats the stuff , ta luv ! :P

MJ , me and Cat are knocking heads *boink* trying to figure out who these people are...hhhmmmm. Cat? Come on ...queen of the hot seat .. :lol: :angry: :P

umm MJ?

Is one Majel Barrett?

And what about Nichelle Nicholls?

OK Kaz and Cat inn thhhe orrigignall Sytarr Trek Majel Barret palyed Nusr chappel buut shhe was alasoo theeehh Compuuuter vvoiise inn thher next genneersation annd she was also someetimme s playiinngdianna Troiiis kmother loxaanna Trio ...

Inn thhee next geneenratiionn inn seassonnn two ii think , Dianna Mulldarr platted thehh shipps dr pullasskii fro one seassonn but shhee was aalso a regulalr gueus sapearance gurll onn theh opririginall Star Trekk annd few ddifferennt apaoplles.

Sheila the letter M is at the start of Maine........isn't it? that would make it the capital :rolleyes:

Well, Cat, aren't you glad you started this?? Don'tcha know these folks would make up their own rulezzz???!

Who thinks Bram Stoker's Dracula is the best movie of them all (in the Dracula genre??).

:rolleyes: (These folks are starting to scare me a little!)

They scare you??....try answering the questions!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rules schmules.....just have fun :D I think I lost control of this a while back :P :P

Sorry about that Muz forget the vets, it's only one at a time, but two to a nest!! :rolleyes:

OK, let me be more specific. :rolleyes: What would be the capital city, in the State of Maine? It sounds similar to a summer month. ;)

Sheila

Damn I hate specifics......Augusta?

You sure marshmellows don't come from rabbits?..they sure are cute and fluffy..just like a marshmellow

Marilyn , I am actauuaually aabhuugge fann of thhte dracula movies andnn if I sayyy ssoo myslelf , I prridie myself inn knwowiing aabbit aabouut thheehe hisisitorryy anndn theh ororogines of thsi movvies . in 19222 wheehn thhe Mureuu directted vversionn was ccomeeinngee douut , iit was possibly the emosottest craryy moviiei mmade untitl thatt timme , callled Nosferatu buuutu thhe iistrroryy beehiinnd iit is realy quuite waay intteresttinng andnn htere is soome reall stuff beehindd this too . I actual havvingn a a frieend ( m0oorer liiek a a brorthe rreallyy ) whwo is dodiing a astuddyiinng inn a class hhe is takiinngionn thiis rirght now annd I aMM TTOLAY HELPPINGHIMM withh thisii projjecct becuuaasde I reallyy lovve thisii thtemee . Inn factt , Nosferatuu is theehh onlyy movie abaoutu draculla that iis thheh clsisooest to theh orrigianalll bookk . Thhe names was beiingnchcnagged frommthhee boookk buut depeepeenddiingonnthhe versiooonn you watcchinng , they eeither changged thehe nammes oor keeepeingged themm thhee exactt ssmmae . You realllyyy MUSST se this movviie.