Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sanicki

Hot Seat VIII

3. Is there an easy way to put a vector halftone over a B&W EPS file in AI 10 and resave in a vector format, or is there any other way to accomplish the same after I export that to word and then to a PDF?

Welcome to my life. . . :blink:

I liked the first two questions better. At least I could understand them.

3. That's a good question that I don't understand or have the answer to, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Next......

Ok, I think I'm getting jealous about the conference thing. I feel like the only kid at school that didn't get the permission slip signed. <_<

Here ya' go, Johnny-

1. Do you have any famous ancestors?

2. If you could be invisible for a day and no one would know, what would you do?

3. How come my leg never makes "that noise' when I'm at the prosthetist?

:D :D :D

Hi Shane, Thank you for participating.

1. Not that I am aware of.

2. Be a naughty Johnny V.

3. Because it hasn't warmed up yet. Take it for a walk around the block a few times before you leave the prosthetist's office next time.

Have to keep you occupied Johnny.

1. You seem kind of serious.....what would be out of character for you?

2. If you were given 1 hour to talk with anyone, one on one, dead or alive, who would it be?

3. Boxers or briefs? (Cat made me ask). :o

Linda

Linda

:o ......Did not

The  production of hydrogen from seawater appears to require as much or more energy than what you get out of the end product.  I've been wondering if it would be possible to use gravity to crack the hydrogen apart from the seawater by evacuating a long (1000' or so) hose with a hydrogen-permeable membrane on one end, dropping that end into the water and using the hydrogen in the hose to run a fuel cell at the top end. 

1.  Will the pressure at depth be sufficient to dissociate excess H+ ions across the membrane and provide a positive head of pressure for the fuel cell?

2.  Can you tell that I get really bored on the weekends?

Marcus,

I suspect you have every oil company in the US running to the patents office right now :lol:

1) At a guess I would say you would need a column far in excess of 1000' to crack off any H2.

2) There will be insufficient pressure to penetrate the membrane.

Johnny forgive me for sticking my two cents worth in here, but it's a far easier concept to grasp than Cat's Aussie English :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey I'm BACK! LOL

No don't put me in the hot seat because I don't know how long 72 hrs is. :lol: yes you're right I am intense and I admit it.

1. Will you miss me at the convention this year?

2. Do you wish on stars?

3. What came first the chicken or the egg?

4. Do you set your alarm every night or do you have an internal alarm clock?

I think that's it this time around. LOL

Sorry to interject however we're not the ones with the acents-you dudes are.

Thanks for clearing that up Cat-people without red hair don't answer to blue they just think you wanna a fight! :blink: Figure that one out awesome; give us 5 and we'll have you totally confused-and pissd of course!

Geez Cat they'er gunna think we like a bevii

sorry for the interuption Johnny :blink: PLease continue :lol:

By the way AFet aside from the typing I could see how this could be far after a couple of vino's

(squeezes in between posts from Brenda :lol: )

1. What was your first car?

2. After waking up and doing the obvious..what's the first thing you do in the morning?

3. Is Linda a big big BIG flirt? :P

Me now.......................

1. Apart from the birth of your daughter, have you had a special miracle in your life?

2. What do your angels look like?

3. What's a yam? :blink:

Take it for a walk around the block a few times before you leave the prosthetist's office next time...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have to keep you occupied Johnny.

2. If you were given 1 hour to talk with anyone, one on one, dead or alive, who would it be?

Linda

Thanks Linda, but that's not someting that I have a problem with. Are the 72 hours up yet?

1. BSing myself (I do tend to be serious, but I love a good time.)

2. Tony Robbins.

3. Briefs

I liked the first two questions better. At least I could understand them.

3. That's a good question that I don't understand or have the answer to, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Next......

Ok then. . .computer graphics are out. How are you at chemistry? :D

The production of hydrogen from seawater appears to require as much or more energy than what you get out of the end product. I've been wondering if it would be possible to use gravity to crack the hydrogen apart from the seawater by evacuating a long (1000' or so) hose with a hydrogen-permeable membrane on one end, dropping that end into the water and using the hydrogen in the hose to run a fuel cell at the top end.

1. Will the pressure at depth be sufficient to dissociate excess H+ ions across the membrane and provide a positive head of pressure for the fuel cell?

2. Can you tell that I get really bored on the weekends?

Marcus,

Are you showing off, or trying to make me look bad? :lol:

1. You know, I never really thought about it, and never would. Ask me if I carer.

2. I tend to think that you need to let lose and go to the convention with us and hang out and have a good time. B)

The  production of hydrogen from seawater appears to require as much or more energy than what you get out of the end product.  I've been wondering if it would be possible to use gravity to crack the hydrogen apart from the seawater by evacuating a long (1000' or so) hose with a hydrogen-permeable membrane on one end, dropping that end into the water and using the hydrogen in the hose to run a fuel cell at the top end. 

1.  Will the pressure at depth be sufficient to dissociate excess H+ ions across the membrane and provide a positive head of pressure for the fuel cell?

2.  Can you tell that I get really bored on the weekends?

Marcus,

I suspect you have every oil company in the US running to the patents office right now :lol:

1) At a guess I would say you would need a column far in excess of 1000' to crack off any H2.

2) There will be insufficient pressure to penetrate the membrane.

Johnny forgive me for sticking my two cents worth in here, but it's a far easier concept to grasp than Cat's Aussie English :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for the rescue Mike. BTW, Cat's Aussie English is understandable to me.

Hey I'm BACK! LOL

No don't put me in the hot seat because I don't know how long 72 hrs is. :lol: yes you're right I am intense and I admit it.

1. Will you miss me at the convention this year?

2. Do you wish on stars?

3. What came first the chicken or the egg?

4. Do you set your alarm every night or do you have an internal alarm clock?

I think that's it this time around. LOL

STILL.... Yes you are intense and I knew that you would be the first to admit to that.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. The chicken

4. Both, for those days when one doesn't work.

(squeezes in between posts from Brenda :lol: )

1. What was your first car?

2. After waking up and doing the obvious..what's the first thing you do in the morning?

3. Is Linda a big big BIG flirt? :P

1. 1956 Dodge Coronet

2. After I wake up by 6:30 AM and do the three s's, I get Shannon finished changing, make breakfast for Shannon, make a smoothie and coffee for me, take my vitamins, check my email when there is time, put my daughter on the bus at 8:10 AM, go to the health club for 20 minutes and get to work by 9:00 AM. Is that what you mean?

3. I will never tell.

Hmmm... I wouldn't call Johnny serious, just sensible! Serious people hardly ever smile, Johnny always has a smile on his face! :)

Me now.......................

1. Apart from the birth of your daughter, have you had a special miracle in your life?

2. What do your angels look like?

3. What's a yam? :rolleyes:

1. My survival of cancer.

2. They look like you and me.

3. A sweet potatoe

I hope you've enjoyed your time in the hot seat I have a few more.

1. Do you like to hold hands in public?

2. How many times a week do you exercise?

3. Do you ride the subway?

Sorry I just can't help myself. LOL

I hope you've enjoyed your time in the hot seat I have a few more.

1. Do you like to hold hands in public?

2. How many times a week do you exercise?

3. Do you ride the subway?

Sorry I just can't help myself. LOL

Wouldn't you know. Well my time is almost up, sooooo here goes.

1. Yes.

2. 5 days a week

3. When I am in Manhatten, I ride the subway to get around and save a lot of money on taxi fares.

Thank you for the rescue Mike. BTW, Cat's Aussie English is understandable to me.

Wait until I have a few Sherries JV and stop remembering to be careful with my words :lol:

Wait until I have a few Sherries JV and stop remembering to be careful with my words :lol:

Thanks for the warning Cat.

Ok, It's Johnny V's turn to climb into the hot seat.

I know you're busy, but it's only for the next 72 hrs!!! :angry:

I would like to thank Linda for nominating me Mar 26 2006 at 01:30 PM for the hot seat. My tour of duty, term of service, life be told has reached it's kick back, relax and get busy doing everything else in your life. Thank you too, to all of the participants durring my seating of the throne, no exceptions. You were all very kind and I am grateful as always.

So who should I nominate? I would be happy to take suggestions. Any takers?

:wub: