Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Nestudas

Hot Seat XIII

Hey, great choice Rob ;)

Hi Shane! :D

Hope you enjoy the hot seat... I'm sure it'll be entertaining! :unsure:

1. What's your most favourite song?

2. Favourite film?

3. Do YOU wear aftershave? If so, which is your favourite?

Hiya Shane hope you enjoy the Throne ;)

1. Chocolate or vanilla?

2. The last book you read?

3. What do you never leave home without?

Hi there, Shane...enjoy your time on the Hot Seat! ;)

My questions for you are:

1. What place would you like to visit (anywhere in the world)...and why?

2. What food do you enjoy the most?

3. To date, what has been your proudest moment...and why?

Lizzie :)

Hi Shane - have fun :)

1. What's the dumbest thing you ever did?

2. What is your idea of a romantic evening?

3. Do you believe in the Easter Bunny?

Hi Shane

Have fun

1. Favorite type of exercise?

2. TV or radio?

3. Best night of your life-so far?

Enjoy

Mel.

Have a good time, Shane.

1. Attached or single?

2. Knickers or thong?

3. Briefs or boxers?

Sorry, hope I'm not too late... Are we sure Nestudas had 3 full days??? :P Well, dig in,...if you dare!! :lol: :lol:

1. Single leg and one attached. Oh yeah, I'm married for 15 years to probably the only woman on the planet that could put up with me!

2. Thong.

3. Briefs and boxer briefs.

Hey, great choice Rob ;)

Hi Shane! :D

Hope you enjoy the hot seat... I'm sure it'll be entertaining! :wub:

1. What's your most favourite song?

2. Favourite film?

3. Do YOU wear aftershave? If so, which is your favourite?

Hey, Afet. Thanks for the questions :) ...

1. Geeze, that's tough. I really listen to alot of music from alot of different genres. So I'll just say, for today, it has to be Time by Pink Floyd. Tomorrow will definitely be different.

2. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

3. I'm usually an all natural kinda guy. But I'm really diggin' Cool Water Deep by Davidoff.

Hiya Shane hope you enjoy the Throne ;)

1. Chocolate or vanilla?

2. The last book you read?

3. What do you never leave home without?

Hi Cat, thanks for the inquiry :D ...

1. I really like good vanilla, but not as much as chocolate.

2. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig

3. One good shoe :D

It's the top of the Seventh, Two down, Two on, you....

A: Bunt

B: Swing away.

C: Take the Tube uptown to the east end.

Einsteins Theory Of Relativity is missing a few key items not known at the time. Which is most important?

A: Quantum Physics. Duality of light etc.

B: Plasma Physics. Fourth state of matter

C: The String Theory. 28 Flavors of Plane Geometry.

D: Yes please, I would like chips with that.

After weeks of trying you manage to talk the hottest babe in town to spend the night. There's a knock at the door, you leave her in bed. It's your Mom with the new sheets she bought for you and would like to see them on your bed. You've got only seconds. What do you do?

Now for the Lightening Round.

North or South?

South or East?

Inland or off shore?

Villanova or Boston College?

Wrench or Screwdriver?

Heels or Flats?

Partagas or Macanudo?

Frenches or Guldons?

Oh, I see...

1. D. Change the channel

2. I'll go with B.

3. Deflate her and put her back in the box.

4. South

South

Inland

Villanova (SWAG)

Screwdriver

Heels (but I really dig barefoot)

Macanudo, but not in years

Guldons

I thought this would be tough. Is that the best yall got? B)

Hi there, Shane...enjoy your time on the Hot Seat! ;)

My questions for you are:

1. What place would you like to visit (anywhere in the world)...and why?

2. What food do you enjoy the most?

3. To date, what has been your proudest moment...and why?

Lizzie :)

Hello Lizzie, thanks for the questions.

1. New Zealand, I think. I've never been, but everything about it seems really cool. Animals, climate, terrain. Australia would be a very close second. Any trip would have to involve a dirt bike though.

2. A really good steak cooked medium rare, baked potato with sour cream, toast and those little yellow peppers.(whatever they're called.)

3. Gotta be July 18, 1995, the day Reagen, my little boy was born.

Hi Shane - have fun :)

1. What's the dumbest thing you ever did?

2. What is your idea of a romantic evening?

3. Do you believe in the Easter Bunny?

Now see, that first question is a little too broad. That's like going to the beach and picking your favorite peice of sand...here goes. :D

1. A week or so ago, I had just finished trying out the "hop-hop-step" run/skip for AK's thing I read about on here. (By the way, it looks a little goofy, but it works). I was feeling a little too full of myself B) and started "kicking" at the gate hinge on our deck with my prosthetic side. I was totally amazed how accurate I could kick with my prosthesis. Somewhere along the way, my common sense shut down. I took a nice little kick and when I set my foot down, I put full weight on a bent knee. Wrong!! WHAM!!! Straight to the floor and flat on my back I went. Would you believe that in mid fall, I thought to arch my back and took the hit on my back and shoulders so I wouldn't break my socket (again). Whenever I go to a new socket, it's usually because I've broken the previous one. I have become very proficient at falling.. :wub:

2. Me cooking a nice meal (that, hopefully doesn't flop), margaritas (and things) afterwards and setting outside to watch the stars on a clear night. Or listening to a thunderstorm on a not so clear night. And then... ;)

3. Yes, I believe he might be good in stir fry. :lol:

Hi Shane

Have fun

1. Favorite type of exercise?

2. TV or radio?

3. Best night of your life-so far?

Enjoy

Mel.

Hi Mel, thanks for taking part :D

1. Riding. Oh, and getting up from the ground. :P

2. Definitely radio. Preferably commercial free satelite radio.

3. Ok kids, go to your rooms...A long time ago I had a 1966 Ford truck. My girlfriend and I decided to throw a mattress in the back and go camping in it. It thunderstormed all night and the only shelter we had was a tarp I had put up tent style over the bed of the truck. We never slept that night. I think I get a little extra shot of testostrone just thinking about that night. B) Not long after, we married. July 4 will be 16 years!!! :D

Hi Shane good to see you here.

You've had all the perfume and knickers questions so I thought as a biker we might do some guy stuff here.

We don't have 'dirt' riding but I guess we are talking the same language with our crossers and trailies ... so

1) Your dirt bike, do you prefer the predictable power of a four stroke engine or the vicious delivery of a two stroke.

2) I think I read somewhere you ride without a prosthesis. Fast road riding is all about moving your weight around on the bike using your legs for leverage on the pegs, does 'dirt' riding call for the same technique. If it does how have you compensated ?

3) Riding without a prosthesis, how do people react to this.

4) If you took to the road, would it be a laid back chopper, a standard Harley, or something a bit more cutting edge like an Italian or Jap sports bike.

Enjoy :D

Ok, this time I've gotten in a little earlier.....

1. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be

2. If you were a tool in a tool shed, what would you be (girly explanations please)

3. What's the worst music in the world

After weeks of trying you manage to talk the hottest babe in town to spend the night. There's a knock at the door, you leave her in bed. It's your Mom with the new sheets she bought for you and would like to see them on your bed. You've got only seconds. What do you do?

Excellent answer! :lol: B) ;)

Hi Shane good to see you here.

You've had all the perfume and knickers questions so I thought as a biker we might do some guy stuff here.

We don't have 'dirt' riding but I guess we are talking the same language with our crossers and trailies ... so

1) Your dirt bike, do you prefer the predictable power of a four stroke engine or the vicious delivery of a two stroke.

2) I think I read somewhere you ride without a prosthesis. Fast road riding is all about moving your weight around on the bike using your legs for leverage on the pegs, does 'dirt' riding call for the same technique. If it does how have you compensated ?

3) Riding without a prosthesis, how do people react to this.

4) If you took to the road, would it be a laid back chopper, a standard Harley, or something a bit more cutting edge like an Italian or Jap sports bike.

Enjoy :D

Hey Mike! NOW we're talkin'! :D

1. That's a tough one. I've raced both. The modern four strokes (starting in '98 w/yamaha) now have some pretty radical power, especially the big bore bikes over 400cc's. I am now on a 250 four stroke yamaha. It is definitely the most docile bike I've raced, but makes up for it in light weight and "flickability." Plus, it's easier to pick up! :P However, if things were different with me physically, I'd be back on a two stroke. A KTM 300 to be exact. Noone offers a two stroke with electric start, which my 250 has and I now require. And it'll rev to 14,000 rpm! Wh-o-o-a Momma! :P :lol:

2. Same techniques apply. It's reallly tough to weight that outside peg with no leg! I am a LAK and it really affects turns in both directions. On tight left turns, I have no pivot foot. So I try to make sure I keep up enough speed to keep me from falling as I lean in. I weight the right peg heavily, lean the bike more than the body and get "in the gas" as soon as possible. "When in doubt, power out!" :D Right turns aren't quite as tricky until the speeds get up there. You really need to be able to weight the outside(left) peg to keep everything tracking and not slide out when coming into a turn "hot." So, I lean the bike, again, more than the body, take the outside line in bermed corners and finesse the throttle until things straighten back up coming out of the turn. Man, I could go on for a while...

3. :lol: :lol: Sometimes I feel like the spectator!!! :lol: :lol: My first race back was in Fort Smith, AR and had a very large turn out. Close to 200 racers plus spectators. The course was 9 miles per lap and spectators just sort of find their way through the woods to watch throughout the 2 hours of the race. During the race, I could literally see the crowds growing (looking for me) as word spread about the "one legged guy!" Plenty of people drop out at the tougher races. So, seeing me finish seems to amaze some. There are always lots of people that come talk before and after the race and that really helps recharge the beaten body. At least while they're looking... ;)

4. Well, I have promised I wouldn't, but if I did... It would probaly be another dual sport similar to what I was on when I got hit. I really dig riding home from work and catching a few miles of trails on the way. But it would be a tough choice. I like all types. Except those really long choppers. All form, no function. I really like bobbers with apes, though.

I think I'm getting carpal tunnel from your questions :lol:

Ok, this time I've gotten in a little earlier.....

1. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be

2. If you were a tool in a tool shed, what would you be (girly explanations please)

3. What's the worst music in the world

Hi there Ally :)

1. Maybe orange, or possibly olive. I really like earthy colors...ok, orange.

2. Like any other red blooded man...I'd be a hoe! B) :lol: (do I really need to explain?!!)

3. Absolutley, without doubt or hesitation....

Polka!!!

Sorry, polka fans. I tried, but I just can't get with it. :wub:

Hi Shane,

My turn:

1. If you had a million $$$$ what would you do?

2. What do you think is your best quality?

3. What life lesson do you want to make sure your son learns from you?

4. Favorite thing about a woman?

Linda

Hi Shane,

My turn:

1. If you had a million $$$$ what would you do?

2. What do you think is your best quality?

3. What life lesson do you want to make sure your son learns from you?

4. Favorite thing about a woman?

Linda

Hi Linda. Those are some pretty serious questions there...

1. Faint, Set up a small trust for my son, build my wife a riding arena (horses), pay off our little farm thing, build a new modest home with alternative energy supply, maybe get myself a C-leg or a Rheo, and do some sort of anonymous act of charity for someone I'll never meet.

2. Tenacity

3. That it's ok to just take on the obstacles that life throws at you. To follow his own path and not a dictated one. That it's better to be in "the arena" than to just be a spectator. And that the lessons never stop.

4. Geeze, could I just have Muz answer that for me? :rolleyes: I guess it would have to be the TOTALLY different perspective that a woman brings to the table. Sometimes I need to be kept in check, and women seem to have a real knack for that. ;)

Sorry, hope I'm not too late... Are we sure Nestudas had 3 full days??? :P Well, dig in,...if you dare!! :lol: :lol:

Hell yeah, and it seemed like 3 weeks!! <_< :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[

3. That it's ok to just take on the obstacles that life throws at you. To follow his own path and not a dictated one. That it's better to be in "the arena" than to just be a spectator. And that the lessons never stop.

You're a great dad Shane...good answer. :)

Me again Shane,

1. Quiet night in with the missus or out for a few beers with the boys?

2. Do you have any pets?

3. What electronic gadget could you not do without?

I'm back for some more too :rolleyes:

1. Which three words do you think your friends & family would use to best describe you?

2. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where and what of?

3. Which famous person most resembles you?

Me again Shane,

1. Quiet night in with the missus or out for a few beers with the boys?

2. Do you have any pets?

3. What electronic gadget could you not do without?

1. Quiet night with the missus, me and the boys play during the day.

2. 2 Arabian horses-Contesa and Splendor, and a little ugly rat terrier/min. schnauzer mix dog. He carries his left rear leg because he was hit by a car before our paths crossed. Has somewhat of a goatee and thinks I walk on water. He was already named Timmy and I call him Tim, Timmy, Tim-a-roo, roodle, roo dog, and sometimes Dammit. We are a very well matched pair, I think.

3. Cell phone, and I'm ashamed of that.

Thanks for the easy ones :D

I'm back for some more too :rolleyes:

1. Which three words do you think your friends & family would use to best describe you?

2. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where and what of?

3. Which famous person most resembles you?

1. Scatterbrained, caring, and stubborn. What a mix. That last one seems to be the trend here!! :lol:

2. Yes, I have two. Both are on my upper arms. On the right I have the United States Marine Corps' Eagle, Globe, and Anchor with an oversized eagle on top. On the left I have a colorful globe with a peace sign over it....confused yet? I got the USMC tat after I first went in. Got the other on the way out.

3. I don't know... :blink: I've been told I look like the guy that started the church of satan. <_< I don't see it. There are just not a whole lot of famous people running around with long red goatees! :D

hi shane

here's mine

1, where is your fave place for a picnic? :P

2, pettie blondes or amazon brunettes? :rolleyes:

3, how many hours sleep do you need each night? ^_^

enjoy it honey xx H xx