Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Shane

Hot Seat XIV

I don't think I want to try a cookie with "digestive" in it's name!

It sounds like an upset stomach medication! :blink:

Of course, I'm sure that the UK folks wouldn't want to try Cincinnati Chili! This is a cinamon (!) flavored chili that is served over cooked spaghetti smothered with shredded cheddar cheese! And we die for it! (I'm assuming the rest of the world knows what chili is??!)

Hi Marcia

1) You have decided to have a tattoo, where would you have it? And what would it be?

2) What music would you choose for your funeral :( ?

3) Who would you choose to meet for a one to one, alive or dead? ie Julius Cesear, and what would you discuss?

PJ :)

Hi Paul,

1. I have a tattoo on my hip. It is the Chinese symbol for woman. I'd like to have the Chinese symbol for strength on my left shoulder but my immune system won't allow it now.

2. There are a couple of hymns that I would like to be sung at church and after that I want everybody to rock out. Dancin' in the Streets, stuff like that. Celebrate my life.

2. I would like to talk to Pope John Paul about his views on humanity, his ability to forgive and his remarkable attitude toward life and people.

Marcia, also when I asked favourite soap I didn't mean cleaning agent. I actually meant tv programme (soap opera). :lol: :lol:

Oh my God, Rob, that is so funny :P I thought that was an odd question, but around here you never know!

Okay, favorite daytime soap is All My Children.

1, how many soft toys have got stashed around your house? :blink:

1. Literally, soft toys? If not, I don't get it. I have a feeling this is code for something else! Can you clarify?

I mean't teddy bears etc :wacko: :lol:

Sorry, I was being a little suspicious. I probably have a dozen or so between the dog and the grandkids.

:huh:

Hi Marcia.

1,What was the most favorite time in your life.?

2,Who do you most admire.?

3,If you could meet anybody living or dead who would it be.?

4,And where in the world would you most like to visit.?

Pat.

Hi Pat,

1. I like right now but I really enjoyed the time when my children were small. I think each time in my life has been my favorite!

2. That's a hard one. Probably my mother.

3. Jesus

4. I want to vacation in Tahiti but I want to visit Australia and England.

2. 18 years and no, not madly. I feel kinda bad saying that but the madly part does level off after a while! :P

:huh: .....it does?....we must be weird then

I knew this was gonna come back to haunt me. I love my husband very much, don't get me wrong, but we don't make goo goo eyes and drool like we did 20 years ago.

I don't think you're wierd. Wait....let me rephrase that..... :P

Don't worry give it another 20 years and you'll both be drooling again :)

It may be sooner than that :lol:

Ok - I have another go 'cause I done the hot seat ride thing....right Cat?

so......

1. What is in the boot of your car?

2. What is the last thing you think of at night before you go to sleep?

3. If you were a tree, what kind would you be?

:)

No problem, Ally, I love it!

1. A baby stroller and a spare tire.

2. Please, God, don't let him snore like a freight train tonight....

3. A beautiful 500 year old Live Oak.

It sounds like an upset stomach medication! :blink:

Of course, I'm sure that the UK folks wouldn't want to try Cincinnati Chili! This is a cinamon (!) flavored chili that is served over cooked spaghetti smothered with shredded cheddar cheese! And we die for it! (I'm assuming the rest of the world knows what chili is??!)

It sounds like a Metamucil wafer!

Well, folks, I think my time here is up and my work here is done. This is has been an absolute blast. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed.

Now it's' time to name the next person to sit on the throne. And it is, TA DA................

It sounds like an upset stomach medication! :rolleyes:

Sounds good, how about posting the recipe. And yes us in Dorset have heard of Chili See here for details :)

Sounds good, how about posting the recipe. And yes us in Dorset have heard of Chili See here for details :)

Well now, ain't I embarrassed!! :rolleyes: Not only do you know chili, but the UK has award winning HOT chili!

We have two famous Cincinnati Chili places. Links are here: http://www.goldstarchili.com/ and http://www.skylinechili.com/. You'll never weasel the recipe out of them, but I have a similar recipe for something called Empress Chili (still around, but now called Dixie Chili: http://www.dixiechili.com/history.php). (I'll try to dig this recipe out and PM it to you.)

These strange concoctions originated in Greece, of all places! Weird cause Cincy is known for it's big German population. (US is the melting pot, fer sure!)

And now you are almost fully educated in Cincy Chili! (too much information!!)