Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Shawna

All About Me

Hi all! It's so great that there's a forum like this for all of us to get together and get to know one another. Let's see, a little about me. I'm 24 years old and I live in Arkansas. I've been married to my husband, Robert, for 3 years now. I'm a right above the knee amputee. I lost my leg due to a blood disorder called Anti-Thrombin 3 Deficiency, which causes me to clot too much. At the time, I didn't know that I had it. I inherited it from my father. I work in the clerical field. My hobbies include painting, reading, and collecting memorabilia. I'm looking forward to making new friends. See ya soon. :D

Hi Shawna

Welcome.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your leg.

There is lots of information and very helpful supportive members on this site.

This site has it all support, information, shared experiences; and some humourous stories.

best regards

Steve

Hi Shawna,

I couldn't agree with you more, having a place such as this to get to know one another is great! :D Being new here myself, I too am looking forward to making many new friends. Wishing you only the best.

Sheila

Keep smiling :)

Shawna,

Welcome to the group this is a great place for encouragement, advice, support and sharing stories good and bad.

Brenda :D