Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
mmarie

Hot Seat XV

Hello Hazel, I hope your having fun... :D

1. Last dish you baked at home?

2. Favorite cheese?

3. Where were you and who with the last time you so an ostrich in person?

4. Tell us about the last time something made you so happy that you couldn't contain yourself.

5. Your favorite type of movie?

6. What is the last thing that you ate and felt like you really shouldn't have? :blink:

7. What is your favorite cartoon?

8. What was the last thing you planted?

9. When you open a phone book, do you flip the pages left to right, or right to left?

10. What ever happened to Benny Hill? :huh:

Psst! I left a big wad of gum under the seat! ;)

Shane! you're a nutter!!

1, last night I made Fish wellington for a couple of friends

2, creamy lancashire ( it's the best one to make cheese and onion pie

3, On our first anniversary, at Chester zoo. Wow they're tall!! :o

4, when my sister and brother-in-law told us they were pregnant, they'ed been trying for 12 years and thought it would never happen.

5, comedy. (i'm a scaredy cat so i hate horrors. i prefer to be entertained)

6, full easter egg on wednesday night, naughty naughty girl!!!

7, futurama

8, some daffodil bulbs. a cat had dug them up so i had to push 'em all back in,

9, right to left, same with all magazines too!

10, Erm........ sorry to break this to ya mate, but.......he's dead..........................

Thanks for the gum :huh:

Hi Hazel, I thought you needed a few more questions...

1. What's your favourite flavoured ice cream?

2. Apart from where you live...what place is your favourite in the UK?

3. Have you named all your fish?

4. Who was your favourite teacher at school...and why?

5. What's your least favourite colour?

6. What's your favourite accent (speech-wise)?

7. If you had to be a cosmetic, what would you be...and why?

8. What did you have for lunch?

Lizzie :)

Hi Hazel, I thought you needed a few more questions...

1. What's your favourite flavoured ice cream?

2. Apart from where you live...what place is your favourite in the UK?

3. Have you named all your fish?

4. Who was your favourite teacher at school...and why?

5. What's your least favourite colour?

6. What's your favourite accent (speech-wise)?

7. If you had to be a cosmetic, what would you be...and why?

8. What did you have for lunch?

Lizzie :)

thanks Lizzie,

1, favourite ice cream is...........rocky road

2, favourite place is............snowdon. climbed it twice, will do again.

3, not really, they're kinda called big silver one, small spotty one etc.

4, Mr Edwards at Kingsway school in Gatley, because he treated me like an adult and had a dry sense of humour,

5, gotta be beige seems that you have to wear it when you're old and it's hideous!.

6, southern Irish is pretty horny ;) .

7, mascara, that's all you need. if you don't take anything else out, you gotta take mascara.

8, banana buttie :P

they were fun xx H xx

Hazel, I only have one question:

What have you named your zoo!?

:D :P :D

Hazel, I only have one question:

What have you named your zoo!?

:D :P :D

Ha ha :lol: . I think I should put that one up for a seperate topic!! :lol:

Maybe something like 'The Chaisty home for unwanted waifs, strays and other unfortunates?' :P

Hi Hazel, I'm back for some more...

1. You mentioned before that you are 6 foot tall (Wow! btw :huh: )

So how tall is hubby? ;)

2. When you were growing up, did you notice people treating you any differently because of your height?

Please explain...

3. Last time I was up in Derby (a few years back now), I went to Progress and had a really good night ;)

Is it still there? And have you ever been, or do you think it's too townie? :unsure:

Well, Hazel, my own zoo is much smaller than in the past. Back in the day, hubby and I had a working farm wherein we raised tobacco. We had chickens, geese, miniature goats, pigs, an african clawed frog, dogs and cats! (I'm probably forgetting something here!)

Now we are down to 1 monk parrot named Chester (as in, the molester!) and my fish named George (as in Thoroghgood). I'm looking for another miniature doxie! (dauchund, in minature!)

Hi Hazel, I'm back for some more...

1. You mentioned before that you are 6 foot tall (Wow! btw :huh: )

So how tall is hubby? ;)

2. When you were growing up, did you notice people treating you any differently because of your height?

Please explain...

3. Last time I was up in Derby (a few years back now), I went to Progress. Is it still there? And have you ever been, or do you think it's too townie? :unsure:

1, Ha ha, hubby is only about 5'7''. our wedding pics are a scream. I don't notice the difference but last year we were in a bar in southern Ireland and this local guy was complimenting me, when asked who i was with, i pointed out hubby.....'ha, look at you' he said, ' 6 foot tall and beautiful, and look at him.....short fat and bald!'

2, yes, people always thought i was older. the guys in school used to call me names, ( I met a couple of them since and they are WAAAAAY sorry), I always got served in bars from the age of 16.

3, I think that Progress is still there but i've never been ( do you reccomend it?)

thanks for the questions Afet

x H x

Well, Hazel, my own zoo is much smaller than in the past. Back in the day, hubby and I had a working farm wherein we raised tobacco. We had chickens, geese, miniature goats, pigs, an african clawed frog, dogs and cats! (I'm probably forgetting something here!)

Now we are down to 1 monk parrot named Chester (as in, the molester!) and my fish named George (as in Thoroghgood). I'm looking for another miniature doxie! (dauchund, in minature!)

you sound like a girl after my own heart Marilyn x I just love have animals around me, sometimes prefer them to people!!

I would like to have a small holding one day, but for now, I'm trying to set up a to sanctuary. I'm crazy :wacko: about turtles and torties x

3. Last time I was up in Derby (a few years back now), I went to Progress. Is it still there? And have you ever been, or do you think it's too townie? :huh:

3, I think that Progress is still there but i've never been ( do you reccomend it?)

Well, I had a good time that night, but I haven't been clubbing in .. er .. just over 3 years! :o :unsure:

So I don't know whether you'd have a good time or not now. Clubs can change so quickly. I think it also depends on your taste in music. Worth a shot though, if you're bored one night B)

3. Last time I was up in Derby (a few years back now), I went to Progress. Is it still there? And have you ever been, or do you think it's too townie? :huh:

Well, I had a good time that night, but I haven't been clubbing in .. er .. just over 3 years! :o :unsure:

So I don't know whether you'd have a good time or not now. Clubs can change so quickly. I think it also depends on your taste in music. Worth a shot though, if you're bored one night B)

Thanks honey xx

I'll be out clubbing in manchester tomorrow at a place called 'jillys rock world'. They only play rock music and it's real scruffy place but I love going there because noone judges anyone else, there are people of all age, shape, size and colour in there and never any trouble.

Hi, Hazel...I'm back :)

1. What is your least favorite household chore?

2. What is your favorite cocktail?

3. If there was one thing in life that you could do over, what would it be?

4. What is your favorite flower?

I'll be out clubbing in manchester tomorrow at a place called 'jillys rock world'. They only play rock music and it's real scruffy place but I love going there because noone judges anyone else, there are people of all age, shape, size and colour in there and never any trouble.

Sounds great .. have a wicked time! ;)

Hi, Hazel...I'm back :)

1. What is your least favorite household chore?

2. What is your favorite cocktail?

3. If there was one thing in life that you could do over, what would it be?

4. What is your favorite flower?

Hello sugar,

1, putting the clean laundry away, I don't do ironing (that's what husbands are for :P ) so stuff tends to hang around in piles in the spare room alot.

2, monkey special

3, if you mean 'do over' coz it was rubbish the first time, it would be my late teens, I spent them in a crappy relationship and wasted them when i should have been having a wicked time.

If you mean 'do over' becit was so great i'd ike to have another go, i choose my wedding day, it was awesome, on the sand at montego bay in jamaica, one of the best days in my life. :huh:

4, freesia, but i wish they would last a little longer.

thanks for those babe xHx

Me again :P

1. Your fav peice of jewellry?

2. What did you want to be when you grew up?

3. What size screw did you use to bolt the shoe onto your foot? :huh: :D :lol: :lol:

Me again :P

1. Your fav peice of jewellry?

2. What did you want to be when you grew up?

3. What size screw did you use to bolt the shoe onto your foot? :huh: :D :lol: :lol:

hiya,

1, an amber and silver turtle necklace,

2, always wanted to be a police woman til i was 15, then wanted to go into graphic design.

3,n :lol: :lol: it was about 1/2 an inch long and i screwed through the back of the heel then put mascara on it to disguise it :lol: :lol: :P

Hi Hazel thought it was about time I had another go.

1) You are to design and print a T shirt what would the slogan say ?

2) Your best friend is about to make the biggest mistake of her life, would you try and talk her out of it and risk losing her, or would you bite your tongue an wait to pick up the pieces.

3) What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do.

4) Did you know there is a Womens Motorcycle Club called .. Stuff the ironing MCC :lol:

5) Have you enjoyed your time in the seat ? and if so why ?

Hi Hazel thought it was about time I had another go.

1) You are to design and print a T shirt what would the slogan say ?

2) Your best friend is about to make the biggest mistake of her life, would you try and talk her out of it and risk losing her, or would you bite your tongue an wait to pick up the pieces.

3) What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do.

4) Did you know there is a Womens Motorcycle Club called .. Stuff the ironing MCC :lol:

5) Have you enjoyed your time in the seat ? and if so why ?

Where do you get these?????

1, it would be right across my 'chest' and say something like ' SELL MY BIKE? i'D RATHER SHOVE WASPS UP MY A*S@'

2, been there done that, talk her out of it, every time. rather live without her than let her ruin her life. ;)

3, stand and walk after lying in a bed for 3 months (lazy cow arn't i?).

4, Cool, I was gonna start one for women with bits missing called twisted sisters :P

5, I've loved it, quite sorry it's my last day. hoping i haven't offened anyone. It's been good to see how peoples minds tick in the type of things they want know.

Your questions show you've got an awesome sense of humour to go with your ride. xx

Thanks Mike

I'd invent a house cleaning robot, coz life's too sort to do all that housewifey stuff.

They've already been created ... They're called husbands :P :P :P

I'd invent a house cleaning robot, coz life's too sort to do all that housewifey stuff.

They've already been created ... They're called husbands :P :P :P

I'm still programing mine, but he does do most of the cooking and all the ironing!! :D

I'm still programing mine, but he does do most of the cooking and all the ironing!! :D

That man is a saint :lol:

ha ha, you don't know what he gets in return :P :rolleyes:

That man is a saint :lol:

Indigestion and blisters at a guess :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm still programing mine, but he does do most of the cooking and all the ironing!!

That man is a saint

Indigestion and blisters at a guess :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No! I let him drink beer now and then. :P