Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Marilyn

For Muz

Ew-w-w-w-w You guys are messing up my lovely recipe thread!! :lol: Up chuck, indeed!

oh Cat!

JudyH

Think I'll stay with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. If you're gonna have a mouthful of something coming back at you, you might as well have enjoyed it on the way down ;)

c'mon Mike! you must be able to think of something that would taste good on the way up too!! :P

Think I'll stay with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. If you're gonna have a mouthful of something coming back at you, you might as well have enjoyed it on the way down ;)

c'mon Mike! you must be able to think of something that would taste good on the way up too!! :P

Errrrm ... no .... drawn a blank there Hazel, cannot think of anything ... Perhaps you could help out with a few ideas :)

Errrrm ... no .... drawn a blank there Hazel, cannot think of anything ... Perhaps you could help out with a few ideas :)

icecream tastes nice twice! vodka and orange doesn't pose too much of a problem either :P

Ew-w-w-w-w You guys are messing up my lovely recipe thread!! :lol: Up chuck, indeed!

I laugh out loud every morning when I read this. It sounds so Martha Stewartish. I'm sorry Marilyn. I love Martha too. We should all start using more adjectives in our sentences.

I laugh out loud every morning when I read this. It sounds so Martha Stewartish. I'm sorry Marilyn. I love Martha too. We should all start using more adjectives in our sentences.

:lol: And that's a GOOD thing!

(actually, not too overly fond of Martha! And I'm probably STILL sounding like her! :rolleyes: )