Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
greenthumb

missing someone

I hope you are copeing alright and you have people around you who will offer you comfort. I have last loved one's myself and it is so hard. Just know that you have sooooo many friends who are thinking of you and who love you.

Don

My dearest friends,

It took me almost a year to be able to have the guts to respond and thank all of your wonderful words.

So many things have happened since last time I had posted here.

I felt sad, hurted and didn't feel like talking to anyone, about my brother, as if I didn't think about it, it didn't happened. I kept checking some of your posted notes, here and there, but didn't feel like getting "involved", if you know what I mean?

I want to let you all know how much your words of understanding, some poems, (so amazing beautiful), kept me going...For all the love you gave me when I needed most, I thank you

Dea

Anytime babe xx ;)

Guest bearlover

Dea, I know the heartache of loosing a brother. I have lost 2 only 18 months apart. Both very young and bothe very suddendly. One from a fatal heart attack and one from a abdominal aneurysm. Dennis will be gone 3 years in February, and Greg 5 years in April..Family functions are never the same and their absence is very much notices. I think you nevr really get over it. But we learn to accept it. :( .Hope your doing ok.

Thank you guys, what would I do without you all?

Dea :(