Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Pat.UK.

Bye for now.

:huh:

Hi

I have been on this site almost since it started my membership number is in the first 30 to join so I think it's about time I had a rest.Like Eddy I came on here to find out all about Amputee's I have learned a lot I now have many more interest's than when I first came on here and now going to for fill some of my ambitions now so wont have as much time to come on to this site as I have in the past.I am not leaving but resting for a while there are now plenty of good members on this site and the post's are getting better all the while.When I first joined we needed all the post's we could get now that our membership is large you dont need the same people putting postings as we needed when we first started so I will go and keep quiet for a while.Nice to have been and still am part of this site.

Bye 4 Now Pat.

Take care Pat and thanks for what you early people set up for us. :)

Have a nice rest from the loonies here :rolleyes:

See ya when you come back to us.

Cat

Good luck with everthing you do Pat & thanks for the advice & the laughs

Cheers Mel.

Pat, a very sincere thank you from one of the newbies here. If it weren't for the people who came before, this place would not exist in the form that it is...

Many thanks, and happy trails.

Thank you very much, Pat, for helping lay the foundation of something that helps me so much today. You are very appreciated.

Sincerely,

Shane

Thanks for letting us know, Pat.

It's good that you're moving on...but, we'll miss you. :)

Take care

Lizzie :)

Hello there - sad to see you going, but know what you mean. I hope you pop in later and say hi and let us know how things are going.

Love

Ally

Drop by and say hi now and then. Take care. W'll miss you.

Hello Pat, :(

I can only second all that has been said above.

Take care, and God Bless!

Love,

Mike

Enjoy the rest and thanks for being one of those important people who got this thing going.

Lynne x ;)

Hi Pat

I am glad you are here, and it is good to take a break, I dont get on as much as I used to, and will catch up on the posts, but have a good rest, and see you on here soon!!!!!!

bye and take care.

Hi Pat,

Was hoping we might chat about footie next season as my team might be coming up to your league.

Hope you pop in from time to time to say hi.

Take care.

Hi Pat,

Thank you for the update, and all of your past and very valuable contributions. Charter members are just as special as new members, it's just harder to say good bye. So I will say best wishes on your new projects up ahead. Stop by and say hello, as you are always welcome.

Kind regards and best wishes,

Pat,

You'll be missed but we can understand that you have things you want to do so with that being said I hope you enjoy all that you do. Come back and say hi when you can.

oxox

Hi To All my Friend's

A nice day today in Burgas Bulgaria.someone kindly sent this post for me really enjoying myself.We will be back home in the UK at the end of June when I hope I can share my photo's with you all.Bye 4 now I thought I would let you know I was safe.Miss you all.

Pat.