Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
stevec

What you look like?

Jim comes to the diplomatic rescue!! :)

I wasn't being diplomatic. I was serious :P :P

Personally, forget the ham or the chocalate cake - I think that we have some beautiful women on this forum.

And here you'all thought that I was getting old. I lost my leg, not my eyesight. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Old Jim’s Pond

The old farmer had a large pond in the back, fixed up nicely, picnic tables, barbecue pit, horseshoe courts, along with some apple and peach trees. The pond was nicely shaped with a beach and fixed for swimming.

One evening Jim decided to go down to the pond and look it over. He hadn’t been there for a while so decided to take along a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he got close to the pond he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made noises so they would know someone was coming. At once they all went to the deep end, one of them shouted to him, “We’re not coming out till you leave!”

Jim frowned. “I did not come down here to watch you young ladies swimming around bare.”

Holding up the bucket, he said, “I’m here to feed the alligator.”

Moral: Old men can still think fast. ;)

Jim comes to the diplomatic rescue!! :)

I wasn't being diplomatic. I was serious :P :P

Awww Jim, this reminds me of that old song, Everyone One is Beautiful... My mother always said, Beauty is as beauty does. And it's true. I can know some people who are just mediocre in looks, but if they are beautiful inside, I see them as gorgeous! :)

Moral: Old men can still think fast. ;)

:lol: :lol: Excellent and apropos!! (PS I'm still figuring out how to finance that trike!) Whoo hoo!

Hey, cool pix!! :D Were you camping, or what?

Hey, cool pix!! :D Were you camping, or what?

No, my parents were, at a Land Rover offroad event. Me and my brother went to join them today and joined them for a couple of laps round the track (great fun!!).

what do you have in your left hand? is that for chasing bears or so?

I can't walk very quick on my leg so would need something a bit more than that to catch bears with!!

You must all be very small ... I can't see you. Mind you my eyesight's getting worse these days so who knows?? :blink::unsure:

You must all be very small ... I can't see you. Mind you my eyesight's getting worse these days so who knows?? :blink::unsure:

Added attachment and it shows on the preview - I'm obviously a complete numbskull

Added attachment and it shows on the preview - I'm obviously a complete numbskull

HAve tried loading pic as avatar - maybe that will work?

That works. I tried to figure out what you may have done wrong but if you can see the picture in preview then I'm a bit stumped. I had thought that maybe you hadn't actually added the picture to the post but I tried that myself and it doesn't show in the preview then :unsure: Posting pictures seems to have got a little more complicated since the recent forum upgrade. There's more steps to complete plus a cap on the total amount of pictures you can post <_<

That works. I tried to figure out what you may have done wrong but if you can see the picture in preview then I'm a bit stumped. I had thought that maybe you hadn't actually added the picture to the post but I tried that myself and it doesn't show in the preview then :unsure: Posting pictures seems to have got a little more complicated since the recent forum upgrade. There's more steps to complete plus a cap on the total amount of pictures you can post <_<

Hey they don't call you a supermember for nothing do they!

Hey they don't call you a supermember for nothing do they!

I'm not sure how to take that comment :o ;) :o ;) :blink:

This was taken on holiday in Mallorca in March this year.

Me and my boy Samuel.

Will probably need help on the size, are you ready Afet?

Mike.

post-474-1150326224_thumb.jpg

Oooh, sounds ominous! ;) :lol:

The recent upgrade has erradicated the need for resizing pics now, Mike, so you're ok B)

Great pic by the way. Samuel's really growing fast :D

Awww Samuel is a cutie pie! (I bet you already knew that, huh dad!? :) )

I've been having lots of fun with a cousin's baby. Her name is Samantha -- close to Samuel!!

It's been many years since I had a baby! Got to love them...

Hey Mike,

Samuel is gorgeous!

I thought size didn't matter. :blink: :P

Linda

Oooooooooo Mike - he is getting so big. And now we can definitely see the 'dad' resemblance. Man, just look at those eyes.

He is beautiful. Looks like a vey happy baby. And happy dad come to think of it.....

Thanks so much!

Ally

:)

I thought size didn't matter

Cheeky ;)