Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Afet

Guess what I did today?

Afet I'm thrilled for you, don't quite know the feeling because I still stand on one leg and shower but I know that will end soon (I'm getting to be an old bag) LOLOL

I can envision you "standing " in the shower and dancing.

GREAT GOING AFET

Thank you Lynne! :D

Well, I don't know if it passes for dancing (it's a dance of sorts :rolleyes:) but I don't care...

...'cos I'm still STANDING IN THE SHOWER!!! B) :lol:

Still?????????????...How bloody dirty ARE you? :lol: :lol:

Sounds of heavy breathing from all the menfolk :P :P :P

Afet I'm thrilled for you, don't quite know the feeling because I still stand on one leg and shower but I know that will end soon (I'm getting to be an old bag) LOLOL

GREAT GOING AFET

Thank you Lynne! :D

Well, I don't know if it passes for dancing (it's a dance of sorts :rolleyes:) but I don't care...

...'cos I'm still STANDING IN THE SHOWER!!! B) :lol:

Still?????????????...How bloody dirty ARE you? :lol: :lol:

Tee hee hee

Sounds of heavy breathing from all the menfolk :P :P :P

Oooh, I didn't realise that asthma had become gender specific :lol: :P

... I'm still blushing though ;)

Lynne

Those kind of thoughts are not good for a young impressionable guy like myself, who is somewhat shy and inexperienced in such matters :angry:

Lynne

Those kind of thoughts are not good for a young impressionable guy like myself, who is somewhat shy and inexperienced in such matters :angry:

What? :o Did I hear right? (Lizzie nearly choking on her coffee)

Lizzie :)

Lynne

(Patting Lizzie on the back rapidly while choking on my own coffee)

Lynne

Those kind of thoughts are not good for a young impressionable guy like myself, who is somewhat shy and inexperienced in such matters :blink:

:o :o Things are getting quite interesting in here!!!

:Loosens shirt collar:: ^_^

Now stop it you two .. I don't want to be responsible for any accidents round here, I have enough to worry about, I mean someone has to think about poor Afet having to stand on that wet shower floor :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now stop it you two .. I don't want to be responsible for any accidents round here, I have enough to worry about, I mean someone has to think about poor Afet having to stand on that wet shower floor :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh...give over, Mike...can't you see, it's nowt but a bit of fun! :ph34r:

Oops! I forgot...you've got your hemlet on, haven't you? Try lifting your visor...you might be able to see a bit better! :P :lol:

...can't you see, it's nowt but a bit of fun! :ph34r:

It's always fun in my shower! :P

Are you STILL in the shower??????? :unsure:

Oops! I forgot...you've got your hemlet on, haven't you? Try lifting your visor...you might be able to see a bit better! :P :lol:

Lizzie Lizzie Lizzie .. Oh the perils of the written word, I doubt that comment of mine could possibly be taken for anything other than humorous, think perhaps you might be in need of more caffeine after spilling the last lot :lol:

Now with regard to my visor, you would be surprised at how much I can actually see through that :lol: ;)

Mike .. Without prejudice, tongue in cheek humorous comment, no malice intended :lol: :lol:

Lizzie Lizzie Lizzie .. Oh the perils of the written word, I doubt that comment of mine could possibly be taken for anything other than humorous, think perhaps you might be in need of more caffeine after spilling the last lot :lol:

Now with regard to my visor, you would be surprised at how much I can actually see through that :lol: ;)

Mike .. Without prejudice, tongue in cheek humorous comment, no malice intended :lol: :lol:

Oh...Mikie...Oops, sorry, Mike...didn't you realise that my comment was tongue in cheek too! :unsure:

Oh...give over, Mike...can't you see, it's nowt but a bit of fun! :wub:

Oh...Mikie...Oops, sorry, Mike...didn't you realise that my comment was tongue in cheek too! :blink:

YOU TWO KEEP YOUR TONQUE PLANTED FIRMLY IN YOUR CHEEK, AND YOU MAY GET IT WRAPPED AROUND YOUR EYE TOOTH, AND NOT BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. :P :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU TWO KEEP YOUR TONQUE PLANTED FIRMLY IN YOUR CHEEK, AND YOU MAY GET IT WRAPPED AROUND YOUR EYE TOOTH, AND NOT BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. :P :P

Ahh...bless...thanks for thinking of our welfare...love you too, Jims! :P :lol:

...can't you see, it's nowt but a bit of fun! :wub:

It's always fun in my shower! :P

Oh my! :D :D

are we having fun yet? haha

[it's always fun in my shower! :P

Well, it was starting to be fun until Muz showed up in his dirty underwear holding a sausage :ph34r: ;)

OOOOOOkayyyyyyyyyyy I do believe that I am going to leave that one alone.

Your on your own here Muz.

Somebody throw him a life preserver. I think he is going to drown in the shower.

Somebody throw him a life preserver. I think he is going to drown in the shower.

life-savers_small1.jpg

Hmmm yummy but won't they get a bit sticky in the shower?? :lol:

[it's always fun in my shower! :P

Well, it was starting to be fun until Muz showed up in his dirty underwear holding a sausage :ph34r: ;)

Hmm....I don't even want to know what Muz wanted to do with that sausage!

life-savers_small1.jpg

Hmmm yummy but won't they get a bit sticky in the shower?? :lol:

Hmmm Muz, I agree .. very yummy :D

But I was thinking more along the lines of this kind of life saver which is also very yummy...

zj9g6x.jpg

... and I wouldn't mind if he got sticky in my shower! :o ;)