Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Hazel

what'ya doin' this weekend

and I actually stayed sober.

I'm still having trouble believing that bit, Steve! :P

Glad you enjoyed your weekend B)

Hi Everyone,

just thought I would let you know how the BBQ went. I bought a gas BBQ for the occasion constructed it.

Then I got 'er from No 20 to test it for gas leaks, but after a while she came and told me the wind kept blowing the match's out.

Anyway, the rains came so we had to cook it all indoors on the cooker. Everyone had a great time anyway, and I actually stayed sober.

As........

Steve

You need one of those piezo electric gas igniters ... much better than matches for a gas BBQ.

... and I find the bit about you staying sober hard to believe as well :lol:

Hi Everyone,

just thought I would let you know how the BBQ went. I bought a gas BBQ for the occasion constructed it.

Then I got 'er from No 20 to test it for gas leaks, but after a while she came and told me the wind kept blowing the match's out.

Anyway, the rains came so we had to cook it all indoors on the cooker. Everyone had a great time anyway, and I actually stayed sober.

As........

Steve

You need one of those piezo electric gas igniters ... much better than matches for a gas BBQ.

... and I find the bit about you staying sober hard to believe as well :lol:

Hi Muz,

I did actually stay sober, dunno why though.

The gas BBQ I bought had to be assembled! So to make sure the gas connections were safe, I got 'er from No 20 to check the gas joint's with match's. The bbq does have electronic ignition, so it should be easy to light.

We like to eat 'al fresco' during the summer months, which is why we choose the gas bbq, rather than charcoal ones. It only takes a few minutes for the gas one to be hot, so virtually instant cooking.

Hopefully we will have a bbq later this week.

One mute point, the reason we will have many bbq's during the summer months is because all the restraunts and pubs put their prices up and skimp on the quality and amount of food because of the tourists.

Who actually expect to be ripped off!

As...

Steve

So to make sure the gas connections were safe, I got 'er from No 20 to check the gas joint's with match's.

I take it you don't like her much then :lol: :lol: :lol:

So to make sure the gas connections were safe, I got 'er from No 20 to check the gas joint's with match's.

I take it you don't like her much then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Er.....naw...she's a lovely girl, but someone told me it was dangerous to check for gas leaks with a match!

So I thought, hmmm be better if she did it.

I was even gonna give her a guided tour round my new shed!

Ah! well, there'll be another time.

As....

Steve

Hopefully we will have a bbq later this week.

That's it ... I'm heading down the A30 in drooling anticipation :lol: :lol: :lol: