Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Awesome Blue

Don't you just hate it when ....

In an attempt to replace the Hot Seat .. (thanks Cat it really was a lot of fun) I thought we could perhaps start a thread called ... 'Don't you just hate it when' .... this is open for everyone's pet hates or silly comments, so add to it people and see if we can have a laugh with this.

Ok Guess I have to start it off

The radio station doesn't tell you who sang that song.

You can't look up the correct spelling of a word in the dictionary because you don't know how to spell it.

Nice one Mike :)

I Hate it when someone tells me the whole plot to a film I want to see.

(Tip Mike.....type the word into Google search and it always gives you the correct spelling :P )

I hate it when hubby falls asleep HOLDING the remote! (This means that when I go to get it and change the channel, he wakes up and insists on watching the show he was watching!)

Mike

This is a good post.

1. People assume that because I'm missing a foot I have no brain.

2. Just because I parked in the handicap spot that I should be 100 yrs old or because I'm young I don't have a disability.

This is a start I'm sure I will think of others. So with that being said I'll be back. LOL

...when I wake up in the morning and look down and say, "Dang, it's really gone!" <_<

:P

You've been following someone who is going VERY slow for miles, then they speed up when you get an opportunity to pass.

I forgot the most important__

Don't you just hate it when - people assume because you don't have part of your leg that you are totally helpless and need to be waited on, hard of hearing, stupid AND incapable of forming an opinion.

JudyH

Guest bearlover
I forgot the most important__

Don't you just hate it when - people assume because you don't have part of your leg that you are totally helpless and need to be waited on, hard of hearing, stupid AND incapable of forming an opinion.

JudyH

Oh Yes! It is like someone talking loudly to a deaf person!

You visit South Africa, and can't find any pretty girls because they're all home cuddling with their cows. . .

:lol:

I hate getting all the housework done and then the next day it all needs to be done again

You visit South Africa, and can't find any pretty girls because they're all home cuddling with their cows. . .

Or playing with their ' Crocs' :lol:

I hate it when hubby falls asleep HOLDING the remote! (This means that when I go to get it and change the channel, he wakes up and insists on watching the show he was watching!)

It's a MAN thing. We are not asleep, we are actually watching the program and just resting our eyes.

We have control of the remote at all times .... It's the law :lol: :lol:

i hate it when,,,

the phone stops ringing just as you've got to it, then you get back to what you doing and it starts up again. the person on the other end wants to know what YOU'VE been doing??!!??!!

the postman brings a parcel that needs a signature at 6-45 in the morning and you're hoping round the bedroom trying to get your leg on AND your clothes at the same time whilst shouting out the window ' just a minute!' (happened to me today)

xxHxx

So that's what they call 'em now? ;)

Mike RHD

So that's what they call 'em now? ;)

Mike RHD

P.S. Which goes to prove that sauciness is not the prerogative of Muz!

Don't I just hate it when...

...there's no toothpaste left in the tube (or even worse, there's not toilet paper left on the roll) and all the shops are shut! :rolleyes:

...my son passes on telephone messages to me when that person happens to be phoning back two days later..."Oh, by the way, Mum...'so-and-so' called the other day..." <_<

Lizzie :)

Hi guys,

:rolleyes: how I hate it when I see or read of

:huh: a) men abusing and beating women

:angry: B) men abusing animals.

:angry: The perpetrators ought to burn in hell!

Not so funny, I'm afraid.

Kind regards,

Mike

P.S. Which goes to prove that sauciness is not the prerogative of Muz!

P.P.S. Mind you - Before I joined this forum and got to know you lot, I used to be shy, chaste & innocent.

USED TO BE...

P.P.S. Mind you - Before I joined this forum and got to know you lot, I used to be shy, chaste & innocent.

And I was exactly the same :) :) But something changed ;)

USED TO BE...

Me too :D :D :D

Don't you just hate it when ...

You go to take your leg off and the release button's fallen off and you have no idea where it's gone (last night).

Your son drinks your last can of beer and doesn't tell you until after the shops have closed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you just hate it when you dress your leg (put the jeans on it), put your leg on, then step into the other leg of the jeans and remember that you forgot to put knickers on.... :rolleyes:

USED TO BE...

Me too :D :D :D

Dear Muz, :)

Sorry! But I find that hard to believe. :o

Since when have sailors been known for their shyness, chastity or innocence? :P

Regards,

Mike RHD