Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Awesome Blue

Don't you just hate it when ....

You manage to pull a muscle in your good leg from totally overambitious walking and so spend the entire weekend not knowing which leg you are limping more on (happened on Saturday)....

Guest bearlover

Shopping for shoes. And Have a limited chioce because of a birth defect. Can't wear all the cutsie styles.

I hate it when....

"Dog", a bounty hunter, comes sneakin and peepin around a criminals condo but half the island turns up to watch? Is the criminal guy like the only person on the island who doesn't watch TV? "OHhhh Lilo look!!! It's your cousin Loki on TV!!".

:lol:

Is that a TV programme then, Joe?

I hate it when....

"Dog", a bounty hunter, comes sneakin and peepin around a criminals condo but half the island turns up to watch? Is the criminal guy like the only person on the island who doesn't watch TV? "OHhhh Lilo look!!! It's your cousin Loki on TV!!".

Awww, my hubby got me all involved in Dawg! At first I hated the show, but weirdly, it has come to grow on me. :blink: And that is as close to Hawaii as I'll ever get!

Guest bearlover

You go to your favorite place to eat. And they no longer serve your favorite thing! :rolleyes:

You go to your favorite place to eat. And they no longer serve your favorite thing! :wacko:

What, you mean it's stopped serving food ?? :) :) :)

There's a car in front of you that slams on the brakes at every corner and speeds through every passing zone. . . <_<

Oh Yes!!! :blink:

Guest bearlover

The weather was beautiful all day. Until you go to a outdoor party, and it rains :wacko:

You go to your favorite place to eat. And they no longer serve your favorite thing! :wacko:

That happened to me. It was the only dish that made it worth going there. I was speaking with my sister who lives in a different state and found out that was also her favorite dish! And we had never been there together.

You go to your favorite place to eat. And they no longer serve your favorite thing! :angry:

Or.... You go to your favorite place - order your favorite meal - only to discover that the old chef has quit and there is now a new one who cooks it an intirely different way, AND you don't like it his/her way.

You go to your favorite place to eat. And they no longer serve your favorite thing! :angry:

That happened to me. It was the only dish that made it worth going there. I was speaking with my sister who lives in a different state and found out that was also her favorite dish! And we had never been there together.

So.....what was the dish??????

Linda

The waiter?? :angry:

Guest bearlover

Shrimp, Done right! The best I ever had ;) The resturant is Smoky Bones. Now no wise cracks Muz, about the name of the place :)

In an attempt to replace the Hot Seat .. (thanks Cat it really was a lot of fun) I thought we could perhaps start a thread called ... 'Don't you just hate it when' .... this is open for everyone's pet hates or silly comments, so add to it people and see if we can have a laugh with this.

Ok Guess I have to start it off

Don't you just hate it when ....

The radio station doesn't tell you who sang that song.

You can't look up the correct spelling of a word in the dictionary because you don't know how to spell it.

Don't ya hate it when you foot gets tangled on brush and it gets turned around backward grrrrrrrr. I had to find 2 trees and twist it back.

Dont ya hate it when you dress ur leg the nite before and putting on the jeans on and get the shoe stuck in the jeans lol then you gotta take it off and remove the shoe lol then put it all back only to find out in the am that the leg is in the wrong hole. Had to fight with it an hurry to get to work lol . After getting to work I found that I forgot to change the shoe on that foot so had 2 different shoes on grrrr lol. I told a fib and said my foot was sore hehehehe. I gave up on laced shoes lol .

Guest bearlover

When your proshthetic foot gets tangled around your dog's leash and you can't feel it. Anf you fall! :wub: :lol:

When your proshthetic foot gets tangled around your dog's leash and you can't feel it. Anf you fall! :blink: :lol:
\

Yes, I bruised my ribs for a month from falling due to my brother's dog's rope/leash. And I still love the mutt.

When your prosthetic foot breaks off from the rest of the prosthesis. Talk about an embarassing and scary situation. My prosthetist fixed it in 15 minutes.

Guest bearlover

When your prosthetic skin rips! And you have to use Duck tape until your prosthetic and fix it! :o :blink:

Don't you just hate it when:

My husband leaves every cupboard open in the kitchen, and then just "walks" away, and doesn't even realize why I GIVE HIM THAT LOOK? LOLOL

Lynne

Guest bearlover

OH yes Lynn or your hubby can't seem to find something even when it's right in front of him... :blink:

When your prosthetic skin rips! And you have to use Duck tape until your prosthetic and fix it! :o :blink:

Or when your favourite test socket cracks and you have to duck tape it 'till you can get to the prost, and he can't fix it properly, and he makes you a new one, and it's not as good as the one that broke, and it takes another 4 months to get the fit back to what it was <_<