Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Awesome Blue

Don't you just hate it when ....

Don't you just hate it when you dress your leg (put the jeans on it), put your leg on, then step into the other leg of the jeans and remember that you forgot to put knickers on.... :huh:

ROFPMSL .... Ally you paint some wonderful pictures. Now that would be cause for a 'Happy Dance' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you just hate it when you dress your leg (put the jeans on it), put your leg on, then step into the other leg of the jeans and remember that you forgot to put knickers on....

Could be worse you could be wearing a short skirt and forget to remember that you forgot to put your knickers on :P :lol:

Don't you just hate it when you post a picture of yourself and remember too late that you forgot to click "add this attachment" even though you'd carefully clicked "choose" and then when you do finally post it it's truncated and you can only see half of it??? ;)

Don't you just hate it when you dress your leg (put the jeans on it), put your leg on, then step into the other leg of the jeans and remember that you forgot to put knickers on.... :huh:

OMG .. so I'm not the only person that's happened to... several times now?! :o :lol:

OMG .. so I'm not the only person that's happened to... several times now?! :o :lol:

And, isn't it so much worse with two legs to dress, Afet?! :lol:

Lizzie :)

Don't you just hate it when you dress your leg (put the jeans on it), put your leg on, then step into the other leg of the jeans and remember that you forgot to put knickers on.... :unsure:

..or you get the jeans on your leg, put the shoe on, then realize that you put the pros. in the wrong side of the jeans. :huh:

I usually wear shorts, so I don't get alot of practice with jeans...

I'm not stupid.

Wait, who said that?

Go away, I don't listen to you any more!

Somebody make them stop.

I hate sitting in the car at red lights when nothing is on the street that has a green light :huh:

Don't you just hate it when on a day off you can't lay in but when its time to get up for work you could sleep for another couple of hours

Don't I just hate it when...

or even worse, there's not toilet paper left on the roll and all the shops are shut! :huh:

I have this image of you stuck there till the shops re-open :unsure:

Best be careful on long weekends and bank holidays :blink:

Walks off singing ... "Oh dear what can the matter be laaaa la laaaa lala" .. I'm sure you know the rest :lol: :lol:

--you have to get up and go to the bathroom half an hour before your alarm is about to go off!

Carol

Don't I just hate it when...

or even worse, there's not toilet paper left on the roll and all the shops are shut! :ph34r:

I have this image of you stuck there till the shops re-open :wacko:

Best be careful on long weekends and bank holidays :huh:

Walks off singing ... "Oh dear what can the matter be laaaa la laaaa lala" .. I'm sure you know the rest :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the 'helpful' advice, Mike

Yes...funnily enough I do know 'the rest'...although isn't it usually 'three fat ladies'? :unsure:

Don't you just hate it when you get on a bus and - Good Lord, there's a seat! - so you settle down into the seat, paying particular attention to tuck away your (long) legs so your prosthetic feet won't trip someone up, but oh no, somebody still has to find one and step on the blasted thing? <_< <_<

And, to top it off, they leave foot marks on your brand new trainers ? :unsure:

What, is there like a secret radar that people have for this?? :ph34r:

the toast always lands butter side down.

you have similar keys on a key ring and the correct one is always the last one you try

Don't you just hate it when you dress your leg (put the jeans on it), put your leg on, then step into the other leg of the jeans and remember that you forgot to put knickers on.... :unsure:

Me too Afet.

Don't you just hate it when......... You can't think of anything to put in the: "Don't you just hate it - thread"

Some people call these a senior moment, but I was haveing them when I was younger - I think.

Anyway, I didn't want to be left out. Don't you just hate it when that happens? :D :lol: :unsure: ;)

:lol: at Jim!

Don't you just hate it when ... you hold the ketchup bottle over your food and the first thing that comes out is red water? <_<

Arrrrrghhh .. Flat pack .... Don't ya just absolutely ******* hate it :unsure:

Don't knock it ... that's how youre motorbike arrived at the dealers :P

Yeah but some other sucker put it together :lol: :lol:

Ah you mean someone what can read Japanese English?? :D :lol:

I hate it when hubby falls asleep HOLDING the remote! (This means that when I go to get it and change the channel, he wakes up and insists on watching the show he was watching!)

It's a MAN thing. We are not asleep, we are actually watching the program and just resting our eyes.

We have control of the remote at all times .... It's the law :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that's what HE says! :D :D

Ah you mean someone what can read Japanese English?? :D :lol:

Yes and he had all the nuts and bolts as well :D

Guest bearlover

I hate it when all the scoters in a store are taken by over weight people. :unsure:

I hate it when all the scoters in a store are taken by over weight people. :wacko:

Oh man, this is the truth!!! I can say this cause I definitely could lose some weight! BUT, that being said, youngish people with two legs should leave the scooters for the truly needy! (you pushed a button!! This is my number 1 pet peeve!!) Ah, I could go on... but I'll stop here! :angry::angry: