Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Awesome Blue

Don't you just hate it when ....

Don't you just hate it when the phone rings in the middle of the night. It's a wrong number, but the **** on the other end insists they have the right number. Then they are totally unapologetic for getting you out of bed in the first place :rolleyes:

you tell your date that she looks radiant. . .and then find out she's from Chernobyl. :)

:lol:

Don't you just hate it...

...when some says 'If you don't mind me asking, if it's not too personal a question, but...' and then launch into one of the most personal questions you've ever heard! :o

Lizzie :)

you tell your date that she looks radiant. . .and then find out she's from Chernobyl. :)

Classic! :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Guest bearlover

When ypu spend the day washing and waxing your car. And then it rains out! :rolleyes:

When ypu spend the day washing and waxing your car. And then it rains out! :rolleyes:

Murphy's Law I'm afraid Bear.

Don't ya just hate Murphy? :rolleyes:

When the two legged people in your household have their showers before you and leave water all over the bathroom floor ready for you to go flying on....

Don't you just hate it when the phone rings in the middle of the night. It's a wrong number, but the **** on the other end insists they have the right number. Then they are totally unapologetic for getting you out of bed in the first place :angry:

It's worse when you answer the phone and they ask who's that... COME ON A***HOLE you've just called me, who the **** do you think it is!!! :rolleyes::angry:

Guest bearlover

ha ha :lol: OH so true! Or they ask what number they called? :rolleyes:

Now, that does tick me off. THEY call you (right number or not), and the first thing they ask is: "Who is this". They don't even have the manners to identify themselves. I just politely ask back: "NO, who is THIS calling?"

Another one is when strangers call and say: "is your wife at home"? Whether she is home, taking a bath, or working in the garden is no concern of theirs if we don't know them. If they ask if she is available, then, they have a better chance of getting an answer.

My pet peeve is rudeness. I just won't accept it.

What most people can't seem to understand, is that I pay the telephone bill every month for OUR, (my wife's and mine), convenience, to make what calls we choose, and to accept what calls we choose. Our business line is set up just for that - our business, and not sales people for other businesses.

ANOTHER PET PEEVE, is people who have CALL WAITING Another call comes in while you are talking and they say, "I've got another call coming in", and then break with you to take it, without even knowing who it is. My sister has a business, and it is always getting calls, so that I understand, but not those who don't have expected emergencies or business.

I won't have call waiting. If it is important, they can call back. If they don't, then it couldn't be too important. My responsibility is to not tie up the line too long - unless I just happen to choose to. :P Like I said I pay the bills. I have one personal line, one business line, (each with an answering machine), and my wife and I each cell phones, and each one a desktop computer...... and I have one laptop. Now if someone really needs to reach me, and all of that is busy, they can come over and knock on the door.

Oh yes, have I mentioned my peeve about people just dropping in without notice?..................

Guest bearlover

How about tellamarketers who ALWAYS call at dinner time! Or the most incovient time! :rolleyes:

I hate it when:

I get a call and the person says can you take a survey that will only take 5 mins I say no I'm busy with my kids. They say can we call tomorrow at the same time? They think that over night the kids will be grown and gone. I always say no I'll be busy with my kids tomorrow.

Guest bearlover

Oh yes! and then whenyou polietly say "no thank you" They have to try to pressure you I fell like saying "WHAT PART OF NO THANK YOU DON"T YOU GET?" :angry:

Don't you just hate it when you get a cup of coffee that's just perfect?.......and the next one isn't?

Guest bearlover

Your dog gets away from you. You try to catch him and just when you do, he runs away again! :angry:

Don't you just hate it when you get a cup of coffee that's just perfect?.......and the next one isn't?

Good one Cat. Reminds me of another...

Don't you just hate it when you're eating a bunch of grapes - which taste absolutely gorgeous - but the last grape of the bunch just tastes off, but you don't have anymore grapes left to take that nasty taste out of your mouth?? :angry:

Don't you just hate it when your next president is a fraudster and a rapist, and the highest court in the land acquits him.

C*NT!

I am SO mad. There are NO words to describe how i feel.....................

Welcome to the NEW soutn africa. yeah!

:angry:

Don't you just hate it when...

You finally crawl into bed after a long day, absolutely exhausted, out like a light, and two hours later you are wide awake, and no matter what you do you cannot get back off to sleep .. zzzzzzzzzz :angry:

Eat some pineapple. . .that should help to get rid of the bad taste :)

Come to think of it ... yes!

Pineapple ... guaranteed to take away every nasty taste from your mouth :)

Thanks for the reminder Marcus ;)

Don't you just hate it when someone pulling up on a side street, just has to pull out in front of youand there is no one behind you, only to turn off a half a block away!......grrrrrrrr....

Tammie

...or you are in public and can't help but notice that instead of staring, they give themselves whiplash trying to look the other way as they pass. Dammit , STARE if you need to!!! :huh: Ask me about it. But you'd better be nice. :)

Don't you just hate it when.............. you set a trap to catch whatever has been knawing away in the attic and the basement of your house, and the thing, (a humongous racoon), goes into the trap, eats the jelly'd bread (both slices), and walks back out because the trap door didn't lock. (Last night)

Guess what we are doing all over again tonight.