Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Awesome Blue

Don't you just hate it when ....

who got wet in the making of this thread

Do you make us Horney Mike? :o

Oh, I'm sorry...you were referring to the alleged accident. :P

(just teasing Lizzie)

Linda

P.S. Of course, if I was referring to two or more (spokes)people, men & women, then

I'd use the term spokespersons! :P

How about spokespeople?

Don't you just hate it when this happens ....

post-1399-1147368950_thumb.jpg

Or even this:

(only in New York City!)

post-1565-1147390033.jpg

post-1565-1147390092_thumb.jpg

Darn! Is there an edit button???

Hi guys,

Don't you just hate it, when .....

amputee survivors of 7/7 are still waiting for adequate and sufficient compensation,

while Whitehall bureaucrats are dragging their feet.

Kind regards,

Mi :ph34r: ke

Don't you just hate it when ...

The weather has been nice all week, you're looking forward to the weekend. Saturday arrives, you look out of the window and ... It's ******* raining :angry:

Don't you just hate it when this happens ....

post-1399-1147368950_thumb.jpg

Hi Mike: How did this happen? was anyone hurt, was it you??????? lolol

Lynne

Hospital staff laugh at anything, Mike...an evil sense of humour is usually on their job description! :lol:

Lizzie :)

Then they must have had their money's worth out of me, two big operations, deaths door, amputation and finally MRSA must have had them wetting themselves ;)

It's a wonder I'm still sane :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yes I am :angry:

Don't take it personally, Mike, their apparently evil sense of humour is usually just a coping mechanism. After all, they see and hear so many awful things :blink:, that they need to have a release valve...

...and laughing at women who break their finger after a moth flies in their ear, is just one of them (sorry Ally ;))! :D :lol:

Lizzie :)

As you all know, I work in the Operating room, and yes we have to laugh to get through some of what we see. But honestly it's not an evil sense of humour lololololol

Lynne

The weather has been nice all week, you're looking forward to the weekend. Saturday arrives, you look out of the window and ... It's ******* raining :blink:

Fairweather bikers :angry::huh: :lol:

Talking of evil senses of humour ...

amputee survivors of 7/7 are still waiting for adequate and sufficient compensation,

:angry::blink:

:angry::blink:

Dear Muz,

SORRY!

I should sincerely like to apologise for thoughtlessly using a hurtful expression!

When I wrote this post, it just did not occur to me that it might be offensive.

I had watched BBC Breakfast and was so upset about the story of bomb victim

Daniel Biddle that I just wanted to express my frustration at the delaying tactics

of Whitehall bureaucrats.

Only when reading your reprimand this morning did I realise the inappropiateness

of the expression used!

Kind regards!

A repentant Mike

P.S. I would never intend to be humorous about such a horrible outrage.

Sorry Mike. I knew you hadn't meant anything bad when you posted that. It should be me that's apologising. Unfortunately I'm ex military and like nurses, police and firemen I have a black sense of humour which can occasionally get me into trouble.

The weather has been nice all week, you're looking forward to the weekend. Saturday arrives, you look out of the window and ... It's ******* raining :unsure:

Fairweather bikers :unsure::blink: :lol:

Nope .. I'll have you know I have been out there in the monsoon that we laughingly call a drop of rain in these parts. Rode 100 miles in ******* awful weather ..... Why .....

Because I could :lol: :lol:

As you all know, I work in the Operating room, and yes we have to laugh to get through some of what we see. But honestly it's not an evil sense of humour lololololol

Lynne

After my amputation I told my surgeon that I thought it was a "hell of a cure for athletes foot" .... He laughed

Guest bearlover

When you but something personal at the store and no price is on it. And the person cashing out. Calls "Price Check on.............." And everyone looks at you :o

When you but something personal at the store and no price is on it. And the person cashing out. Calls "Price Check on.............." And everyone looks at you :o

Always makes me smile when I see that happen ;) :)

And don't you just hate it when you are on the phone doing business, and you don't want anyone to know that you're at home, and the dogs start barking <_<

You've just made yourself a coffee, but stupidly take a generous first sip there and then, and end up burning your whole mouth?? :rolleyes:

One from this morning..........

Don't you just hate it when you wake up to find a new blister on your remaining foot... and you get in the shower to clean you and IT off... and because you're unnerved by the blister, you forget to turn on the exhaust fan... and the hot, steamy shower sets off your smoke alarm... and IT'S in the hallway, and YOU don't have crutches in the bathroom, so you have to STOP your shower, dry off, reassemble yourself, stand up... and then the alarm, which has been beeping furiously for the past five minutes or so RESETS ITSELF AS YOU STEP INTO THE HALLWAY?

I think I need to rest, now........................