Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Donald

"Take a good look at what a Geezer looks like"

post-1669-1146883907_thumb.jpg Hello everyone. How are all my new friends doing this Friday night? I am going to try and post a picture of myself and my little doogie and best friend "Miss Angel" I thought I did it somewhere else, but I cannot find it. I wanted you all to see what an "Old Geezer" looks like. Now my little "Miss Angel" is the pretty one.

All we have is each other. She is a full blodded Shi Tzu and she is a year and a half old. It is just me and her. I love her as if she was my own child. She sleeps up on the pillow with me each night. In the middle of the night, she will just press that little face up against mine as if she is sayinig, "Dad, I love you". I couldn't make it without her. She is everything to me.

I hope the picture thing works. I want you all to see how precious she is. I have been such a lonely person for about two years now and she sure does help in that regard. My ex wife didn't want me any longer because she was afarid one day she may wind up takeing care of me or something. Oh well, I have my Angel don't I? Everyone have a great week end and Iam so gld I have found some new friends here. :)

Hey Donald,

Your right, Miss Angel does look precious. I find that, alot of the time, I like animals alot more than people. :D One thing is for sure, Miss Angel will never lie. She loves you and that you can trust. Have a great weekend, Donald. Give Miss Angel a pat on the head for me and tell her "that's with good vibes from Arkansas." :D And once again, welcome to our little piece of the universe.

Boy that's the truth! Unconditional love from our pets! There is not a whole lot that is better! :D

Awesome Donald she has wonderful eyes :)

Cat

I find that, alot of the time, I like animals alot more than people. :D

I feel the same, Shane. Animals just have this knack of not being judgmental or critical and will just love you no matter what :D

Donald,

Miss Angel is indeed a beautiful doggie. You are both lucky to have each other :D

By the way, you did post it somewhere else. It's in your profile, but I'm glad you posted it here too :)

Oh, Donald...isn't Miss Angel just so cute?! :D

My dog isn't quite as cute as Miss Angel, but she's gorgeous too! :wacko:

Lizzie :)

Here are a few more of my babie.

Sorry, I messed this one up somehow. Must be the painkillers??? I will try again later. Love you all and have a great weekend. Okay???

Miss Angel is adorable. Pets give us unconditional love. Welcome to the forum.

Pets give us unconditional love

Obviously never met my cats :lol:

Oh, dear...didn't you know cats had 'claws at all four corners' before you got your kittens, Muz? :ph34r:

Well, cats have their own agenda :)

Oh, dear...didn't you know cats had 'claws at all four corners' before you got your kittens, Muz? :angry:

I should've done I've had cats for most of my life ... and got the scars to prove it :)

Hi Donald, welcome to our little corner of the world, with some of the friendliest ppl on the planet. Believe me, you can find everything here from A-Z and probably a little bit more, but all in good fun with lots of laughs :lol: and smiles :D

Your Angel is precious and with the unconditional love from our pets, who needs words!! ;)

Sheila lbk

Keep Smiling :)

post-452-1146959165.gif

Beautiful picture Donald - Your Angel, I'm refering to. :P :P From one "Old Geezer" to another.

I've always been a dog fancier more than the cats. Cats seem too impersonal for me, however, my first goal in high school was Veterinary Medicine, (I later changed it to Law - another story, another time). Having been raised on a ranch, I pretty much like all animals.

Looks like you have a true friend.

Welcome aboard.

Cats seem too impersonal for me,

:angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure Cat can disprove that statement.....

Cats seem too impersonal for me,

:blink:

I'm sure Cat can disprove that statement.....

Whoops!!! Looks like I steped in one of those boy/cow pies - or whatever.

Sorry Cat, I didn't make the connection. Let's say: Excluding the two legged variety

Whewww!! :unsure::blink::rolleyes:

She's a cutie....

Being raised on a farm, I have had/have many various pets... The one true thing that I have found is that

dogs have masters, cats have slaves....(4-legged ones that is)...

Still in all, isn't it amazing how animals seem to understand and be there for us when we need them most..

Glad to meet you Donald..

Higgy

dogs have masters, cats have slaves....(4-legged ones that is)...

Please don't take that wrong Cat, there was nothing intended by it,but it sure didn't look right somehow. :(

Being spring, we have found 3 new kittens, 2 calico, and one black with little white tips on his toes, all of maybe 8 weeks old. It's really comical to watch the him of an evening when it's feeding time. He's already getting Hubby broke in that it just doesn't do, when he's hungry to make him wait.....

Little guy with a big boy voice, already!

Hig

cats have slaves....(4-legged ones that is)...

I'll have you know I do not walk around on all fours for any of my cats :D

Hi Donald,

Miss Angel is beautiful. I can totaly understand how animals brighten up your life. The little querks they do and their personalities. Especially knowing what they want by just a look into their eyes.

Since we are talking about cats i had to post you a picture of mine. His name is Tigger, but some of the time Garfield. (Yes it is a cat :blink: )

Love Yvonne

:unsure:

post-1599-1147034628_thumb.jpg

cats have slaves...

Higgy

I like the idea :P

That's a Garfield pose!