Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Donald

"Take a good look at what a Geezer looks like"

Hey cat.......love the tail action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey cat.......love the tail action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::blink:

Thanks Ann ...getting sore hips though :rolleyes:

Hi Donald,

Miss Angel is beautiful. I can totaly understand how animals brighten up your life. The little querks they do and their personalities. Especially knowing what they want by just a look into their eyes.

Since we are talking about cats i had to post you a picture of mine. His name is Tigger, but some of the time Garfield. (Yes it is a cat :rolleyes: )

Love Yvonne

:huh:

post-1599-1147034628_thumb.jpg

That Cat kicks back just like "Miss Angel" does. I wish I could rest that good!!! Sleepin without a care in the world.

Love, Don & "Miss Angel" ;)

post-1669-1146883907_thumb.jpg Hello everyone. How are all my new friends doing this Friday night? I am going to try and post a picture of myself and my little doogie and best friend "Miss Angel" I thought I did it somewhere else, but I cannot find it. I wanted you all to see what an "Old Geezer" looks like. Now my little "Miss Angel" is the pretty one.

All we have is each other. She is a full blodded Shi Tzu and she is a year and a half old. It is just me and her. I love her as if she was my own child. She sleeps up on the pillow with me each night. In the middle of the night, she will just press that little face up against mine as if she is sayinig, "Dad, I love you". I couldn't make it without her. She is everything to me.

I hope the picture thing works. I want you all to see how precious she is. I have been such a lonely person for about two years now and she sure does help in that regard. My ex wife didn't want me any longer because she was afarid one day she may wind up takeing care of me or something. Oh well, I have my Angel don't I? Everyone have a great week end and Iam so gld I have found some new friends here. :)

Hi Donald. Aren't animals wonderful. L lost my husband last July and my leg in Nov, I don't think I would have survived without my kitties. Glad you are with us. I want to ty and post a photo too. Guess I am just a chicken.

JudyH

[quote

:

Thanks Ann ...getting sore hips though :ph34r:

It was the bump and grind that made your hips sore B)

post-1669-1146883907_thumb.jpg Hello everyone. How are all my new friends doing this Friday night? I am going to try and post a picture of myself and my little doogie and best friend "Miss Angel" I thought I did it somewhere else, but I cannot find it. I wanted you all to see what an "Old Geezer" looks like. Now my little "Miss Angel" is the pretty one.

All we have is each other. She is a full blodded Shi Tzu and she is a year and a half old. It is just me and her. I love her as if she was my own child. She sleeps up on the pillow with me each night. In the middle of the night, she will just press that little face up against mine as if she is sayinig, "Dad, I love you". I couldn't make it without her. She is everything to me.

I hope the picture thing works. I want you all to see how precious she is. I have been such a lonely person for about two years now and she sure does help in that regard. My ex wife didn't want me any longer because she was afarid one day she may wind up takeing care of me or something. Oh well, I have my Angel don't I? Everyone have a great week end and Iam so gld I have found some new friends here. :)

Hi Donald. Aren't animals wonderful. L lost my husband last July and my leg in Nov, I don't think I would have survived without my kitties. Glad you are with us. I want to ty and post a photo too. Guess I am just a chicken.

JudyH

Awww Judy, go ahead and post your picture. I did!!! I know that you are most likely a babe and a half!!!

JudyH

Awww Judy, go ahead and post your picture. I did!!! I know that you are most likely a babe and a half!!!

I really don't know how.

JudyH