Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sanicki

Things That Make You Go HMMMMMMM

Ok guys...pretty self explanatory. I'll start you off with a few.

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMMMMMMM

1.Waking up realizing it's a Saturday so you lay back down cuddling that pillow once again & go HMMMMMM. :)

2. You glance across the room, your eyes meet...you sheepishly put your head down, look up ever so slightly & see he's still looking. hmmmmmmmm :blink:

3. You're standing at the reigister in a dollar store. (store in the states; name says it all everything costs $1),

You hear some idiot ask, "How much is this?" hmmmmmmmm :blink:

Ok guys keep it going.......................................

This topic makes me go hmmmmmmm!

Just kidding! Let's see it take off! :D

Good idea....

1) A cool shower after a hot day

2) Chicken chilli balti, mushroom pilau rice, garlic naan, sag aloo

3) cadburys cream eggs

4) Denise Richards - alright so shes not a thing :blink:

Good one, Saniki,

The sun on my face and a nice cup of tea! ( It's the simple things in life )

I was just thinking, this could be interpreted two ways. A good "Hmmmmmmm" or a bad "Hmmmm?"

How many mmmmmmmm's is it anyway :lol: :lol:

Lynne

Well.........

there's good hmmmms...like that morning stretch or the relief after waiting in line to use the bathroom & you were already holding longer than you were able anyway.....ok, spose that's more of an Ahhhhh, but still.

Then there are the :o :blink: ;) HMMMMMMMs spose you'd be looking to light a cigarette up after.

Therefore...let's keep it in between the good & the bad because we wouldn't want Afet to have to get ugly with her edit button. (Marilyn...that's why you can't find the edit button Afet has sole possession). :blink:

There's also the questionable hmmmmms like: why do they sell hot dogs 10 in a pack but only give you 8 buns in a pack!?! hmmmmmmm

Linda

...that's why you can't find the edit button Afet has sole possession

Now, that's not entirely true. Each of us Moderators has an Edit button, so if you have something that needs editing, all you have to do is contact one of us and we'll happily help.

I wonder if Afet would use her edit button if I put up those pictures of her swimsuit. Hmmmm. . . .

Marcus, if you did that .. trust me .. I'd be getting ugly with my DELETE button!

Guest bearlover

Seeing a couple in one car. She gets out and goes in a different car. Before she leaves he Kisses her. and not just a kiss a kissssss hmmmmmmmmm! Then he drives home? to his wife!!

Guest bearlover

A co worker calls in sick on a great hot summer day. Then comes in the next day with a tan! Hmmmmm!

Well.........

or the relief after waiting in line to use the bathroom & you were already holding longer than you were able anyway.....ok, spose that's more of an Ahhhhh, but still.

Linda

I see we're getting wet in this thread now :D

I wonder if Afet would use her edit button if I put up those pictures of her swimsuit. Hmmmm. . . .

Marcus, if you did that .. trust me .. I'd be getting ugly with my DELETE button!

Marcus, you could always just email them to those interested. :wub::blink:

...listening to a fabulous recording artist (who makes tons of money) and then seeing them live they are almost tone deaf!

Hmmmmmmmmmm <_<

Wearing your underpants for a week without washing them or you ..... Hummmmmm!!!!!

Wondering why Murray would do such a thing??? :wub:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Bacon and sausages the morning after a bit of a session....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

... after reading my last post??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Definitely hold the sausages :wub:

Thinking about Afet in the shower with Murray & his dirty underwear holding a sausage. :o

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OK, Linda, here are my Hmmmmmmm's...

* Handmade chocolates...Hmmmmmmmmmmm :P

* You're stuck a traffic jam on the way home...you've been stationary for what seems like 'forever'...your lane at last gets the chance to move...you think 'thank goodness for that'...and then the rotten @&%!£% in front, lets in six or seven vehicles, so that you only end up moving about a cars length...HMMMMMMMMMMM! :ph34r:

* You've just finished that work you've been putting off for months...you sit back feeling really chuffed with yourself...Hmmmmmmmm B)

Lizzie :)

You've just had the holiday's at your house... It's evening, everything is cleaned up, and everyone has gone home...you finally get to set down and prop up your feet, or doff your leg, your choice..

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So there I was sitting in my osteo docs office yesterday. I'm looking around and notice that everyone in the waiting room has crutches, canes, walkers, wheelchairs.

I get back to the examination room and doc comes on in. I look at him and state, "With all those crutches and all, I figured I'd be seeing Jesus back here."

hmmmmm....