Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Stumped!

Just Lookin' for Friends!

Don't work at the moment. However, I'm a mom so when aren't I not working? :P

I understand. Mom's are a VERY special kind of person. Not evertone is cut out for it. balancing home , heart and health, ...it's just not easy!

Guest bearlover

Hi Stumped how is your day going so far! I also am a LBK going on 3 years now. Due to a congential problem. Hope your coming along ok. I see you only had your amputation in January. How is the swollen going. I shrank down fast. But it took me almost 2 1/2 years to be completly down. I had many sockets because of it. I still hate the shrinkers! to tight. You take care and I'll try yo log on later! :)

Hey Stumped, North Carolina huh, I LOVE that state! I'm not too far north of you in South West Ohio.

How was the mother's day gathering? I relate -- my extended family gets a bit intense and insane at times! :blink:

One of my favorite (stupid) jokes: A three legged dog walks into a saloon. He looks around and says, "I'm looking for the man who shot my pa." (OK, you probably only "get" this joke if you've watched too many westerns in the USA!)

Welcome aboard!

Guest bearlover

Hi Marilyn! How is your day going so far? I just got home from the morning kindergarten calss I work in. I"m using a test socket right now. And the kids relly are all intrested in it. They think I'm a robut! Pretty funny :P I adore the kids, this is such a great age. How is your leg feeling these days? Mine (stump) is pretty painful today. But we all heve to fourge ahead! Have a great day! :)

Mornin' Jim T.!

Good Morning right back to you

Sorry for the delay, but every now and then my wife reminds me that I am supposed to be working on this computer also. <_< Nicely of course.

I see that you are fitting right in with everyone here - but then, I knew you would.

I know things like that. :blink:

Hi Marilyn! How is your day going so far? I just got home from the morning kindergarten calss I work in. I"m using a test socket right now. And the kids relly are all intrested in it. They think I'm a robut! Pretty funny :P I adore the kids, this is such a great age. How is your leg feeling these days? Mine (stump) is pretty painful today. But we all heve to fourge ahead! Have a great day! :)

Hey Bear!

I'm doing good today, but I REALLY wish the sun would come out! We've had a week of very cool and rainy weather! I want to go back outside and play in the dirt! :D

Are you doing ok with your leg now? How is all that going? I'm getting fitted again tomorrow with test socket #3, trying to make a definitive #2 socket that will be my leg for awhile. I hope it is a good fit! Right now I've got on 18 ply of socks!! I can still use it, but I think a great fitting socket will make a big difference!

Guest bearlover

Hi Marilyn! Lots of rain here in Albany NY also :blink: Really tired of it. Our spring has npt been all that good. Hey I Also am getting a socket made tomorow. Right now i'm wearing yet another test socket! He will make the one I have on now to the peremanet one. I can't wait to get it covered. It may stop the people from looking at me all the time <_< I can under stand children. But not adults! I actuyally have people asking "How did ya lose it?" :angry: Oh well. hey thanks for the relpy. Bear

Mornin' Jim T.!

Good Morning right back to you

Sorry for the delay, but every now and then my wife reminds me that I am supposed to be working on this computer also. <_< Nicely of course.

I see that you are fitting right in with everyone here - but then, I knew you would.

I know things like that. :ph34r:

That's cuz you ARE the man! :lol: :lol:

Hey Bear!

I'm doing good today, but I REALLY wish the sun would come out! We've had a week of very cool and rainy weather! I want to go back outside and play in the dirt! :D

Are you doing ok with your leg now? How is all that going? I'm getting fitted again tomorrow with test socket #3, trying to make a definitive #2 socket that will be my leg for awhile. I hope it is a good fit! Right now I've got on 18 ply of socks!! I can still use it, but I think a great fitting socket will make a big difference!

I hope this next one IS the one for ya Hun! i'm healed just fine but my :stump" is still very big so I can see alot of shrinkin' to do yet. We'll just have to wait and see. Thats all we all can do, know what i mean? ;)

hey Shane!

Guest bearlover

Good Evening Stumped! How are you doing tonight? Hope you had a good Day. Did you get your test socket yet? How is that adorable little dog doing? :)

Guest bearlover

AWWWWWWW what a cute dog! So sweet. IS this your dog also?? :) :) :)

Hey baer, I'm doin' fine. The test socket gets picked up Friday. We'll just have to wait and see! ;)

Guest bearlover

18 ply?? wow. That is a lot. I was up to 32 ply at one point. I switched prosthetist. And he told me no one should go over 7 ply. Are yoy ok? I'm doing ok. A lot of rain here also. In Albany, NY. Need some sun here alaso :(

Jakes fine too! Just a lover bug he is!

AWWWWWWW what a cute dog! So sweet. IS this your dog also?? :) :) :)

this is one of the avatars listed

18 ply?? wow. That is a lot. I was up to 32 ply at one point. I switched prosthetist. And he told me no one should go over 7 ply. Are yoy ok? I'm doing ok. A lot of rain here also. In Albany, NY. Need some sun here alaso :(

HUH??

I'm out for the night. Catch you guys tomorrow.

Bearlover, have agreat night and I'll speak with you tomorrow. Bye :D

Guest bearlover

Are you excited about your test socket? I also go tomorow. He will make my permante socket. Can't wait! I hate this pipe! Good Luck on friday! You will do just great.! :)

Thanks Hun, Nite! ;)

HUH??

Sorry Stumped! Looks like Bearlover and I hijacked your intro thread... Bear, we'll have to be careful and not confuse the newbies here! :D

Hi Stumped, :D

a late, but none the less HEARTY WELCOME FROM GERMANY [of all countries]!

Like Bearlover, I'm a dog nut, too.

Take care!

God Bless!

Mike RHD