Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Stumped!

Just Lookin' for Friends!

Hi Stumped, :D

a late, but none the less HEARTY WELCOME FROM GERMANY [of all countries]!

P.S. I forgot to mention that my first visit to the US in 1965 as a 15-year-old boy

was spent in an international summer camp called Camp Rising Sun near

Rhinebeck in upstate New York.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Too quick Marcus, too quick.

Hehehehe, imagine all the fun stuff I miss out on because it flies straight over my blonde head.

Nice Monley Muz! Is she your pet?? :D

Do you mean my monkey? :)

She is he and he is me :lol: (well partly)

Ally, are you having another blonde moment ... don't think Marcus has posted in this topic yet :D

<_< <_< <_< I know - hit the send button and lost the edit one all in one breath!

Apologies Muz ..... yip, definitely one of 'those' moments. Commonplace these days I'm afraid.

Just remember ... Marcus is the young good looking prosthetist with a sense of humour

Muz is the fat old ex sailor with a warped sense of humour

^

Dearest Ally,

you almost made me despair of my English, or should I say of

what knowledge of English I have acquired in the past 42 years. :unsure:

Being a bit slow I failed to make the connection with Muz's

avatar, and consequently kept racking my brain as to what

this Monley might be. :unsure:

Love,

Mike RHD

^

Dearest Ally,

you almost made me despair of my English, or should I say of

what knowledge of English I have acquired in the past 42 years. :unsure:

Being a bit slow I failed to make the connection with Muz's

avatar, and consequently kept racking my brain as to what

this Monley might be. :blink:

Love,

Mike RHD

I hate to admit this publicly, but I only clicked about the MONLEY probably the same time you did MIke. Eish.

:unsure:

Hi all. I'm real new to this so I'm alittle , I guess you'd say "Shy" at this point. I'm an BK as of this last January. I've (finally) gone for my first casting last Thursday and (hopefully) getting my test socket this coming Friday(YES!!!!) I am very excited. I kinda fit along side of Donald as far as loving (to death) my 4yr. old pug, Jake. Together we make "Jake and the Fat man! LOL

anyway, I am lookin' for friends here. JIM T. told me this was the place so .... here I am!

Oh yeah, I LOVE to laugh so try your best. It's not wasted on me, believe me. My humor tends to be on the slap stick and sick kind so beware, LOL

Please, introduce yourselves. I'm lookin' forward to it.

Stumped! :ph34r:

Hi Stumped..Welcome :) I am a RAKA 2003... how is it going with your test socket??

Guest bearlover

Alley, I'm not a blond but boy do I do some pretty dumb things. :lol: :lol: :D Look at my post!

Guest bearlover

Stumped How are you today? How'i :o s the weather your way? we are still having rain :ph34r: Dose Jake hate the rain? My dog dose, he runs back to the house right after he dose his thing outside.

Hi all. I'm real new to this so I'm alittle , I guess you'd say "Shy" at this point. I'm an BK as of this last January. I've (finally) gone for my first casting last Thursday and (hopefully) getting my test socket this coming Friday(YES!!!!) I am very excited. I kinda fit along side of Donald as far as loving (to death) my 4yr. old pug, Jake. Together we make "Jake and the Fat man! LOL

anyway, I am lookin' for friends here. JIM T. told me this was the place so .... here I am!

Oh yeah, I LOVE to laugh so try your best. It's not wasted on me, believe me. My humor tends to be on the slap stick and sick kind so beware, LOL

Stumped! :ph34r:

Hi Stumped..Welcome :) I am a RAKA 2003... how is it going with your test socket??

Thanks Jen. I;ll be getting the test socket on Friday Morning. Believe you me, I'll be online in a heart beat to tell ya'll about it! :) Thanks for askin'.

Stumped!

Stumped How are you today? How'i :o s the weather your way? we are still having rain :ph34r: Dose Jake hate the rain? My dog dose, he runs back to the house right after he dose his thing outside.

It's funny you said it. Jake is a "Twinkle Toes" when it come sto walkin' around in the rain. It's the funniest damn thing you ever saw!! :lol: :lol: Sorry 'bout the rain. My mom lives in CT and she's been havin' a hell of a time with the water getting into the basement!. :huh::huh::blink::blink::blink::huh::angry::angry::angry:

Guest bearlover

Yes Stumped, I think it is raining a lot in all of CT to NY. Really depressing too :( I have to go to my prosthetist soon, Need to get my socket made! I will be anxious for you on Friday! I think you will do well! Talk to you later. Funny my Rusty is a bit of a twinkle toes also :lol:

Stumped! :blink:

Hi Stumpted - Glad you found us! We can always use a good sense of humor. You can laugh with us, cry with us or just read messages.

JudyH

Guest bearlover

:) Good Day Stumped! How are you feeling today? Will chat later today. Have tp go to the 4 lettered word now WORK! :) Take Care.

Stumped! :unsure:

Hi Stumpted - Glad you found us! We can always use a good sense of humor. You can laugh with us, cry with us or just read messages.

JudyH

Why, thank you kindly! I didn't have a hard time findin yuoz. My friend Jim T. said where to go! LOL

But I really do like it here! Thanks again,

Stumped!

:) Good Day Stumped! How are you feeling today? Will chat later today. Have tp go to the 4 lettered word now WORK! :) Take Care.

Hun, I'm doin' fine. Oh and you mean words like "Love", Moms, "Dads, and such? :D

Hun, I'm doin' fine. Oh and you mean words like "Love", Moms, "Dads, and such? :D

Hey Bear! Got your note. How was work?