Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Stumped!

Just Lookin' for Friends!

hey im a 16 year ols amputee and i guess its been a year and a half now and some f you emntion different types of legs ive never heard about. any way i joined here to get to know a bit of people because i only know a few people and none are my age oh and by the way i live in Malta. any one around? :D B)

Guest bearlover

Welcome Belinda! We have a lot of fun here! We are all amps. and offer information and kid around at the same time. Thanks for joining. I myself am fairley new here. Iam LBK 3 years this July. Again welcome :)

hey im a 16 year ols amputee ..........because i only know a few people and none are my age .......

Hello Belinda. Welcome home.

I'm almost your age. I'm 69....... going on 19. (Between you and me, I think there are a lot more of us here about the same, but we won't admit it.)

Seriously though, there are quite a few your age around, so don't go away.

hi stumped

welcome! real friendly, helpful, laid back place to be :D

i am a LBK amputation 9th feb 2006, so pretty new to all this myself!

;)

hey im a 16 year ols amputee and i guess its been a year and a half now and some f you emntion different types of legs ive never heard about. any way i joined here to get to know a bit of people because i only know a few people and none are my age oh and by the way i live in Malta. any one around? :D B)

Hi Belinda - I am a new amputee (Nov 11, 2005) Glad that you have found us. You will get a lot of information on this site. Someone usually has an answer for any question that you can think of. What kind of leg do you have ? What kind of amputee- arm or leg? When you have time read some of our profiles. There are a lot of interesting people in this forum.

JudyH

Thanks Stumped i needed that as you can probably tell from my message on another link.

We will do it together. (Now no dirty talk from anyone, i know what your minds are like :o )

Love Yvonne

xx :wub:

Yvonne,

Let'em talk onlt we can be the one's how know what's really goin' on! LOL

If thiere lives are so dull that they have to resort to "he said, she said", let'm get a trill! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Later,

Stumped!

Hi Belinda - I am a new amputee (Nov 11, 2005) Glad that you have found us. You will get a lot of information on this site. Someone usually has an answer for any question that you can think of. What kind of leg do you have ? What kind of amputee- arm or leg? When you have time read some of our profiles. There are a lot of interesting people in this forum.

JudyH

JudyH,

Now don't mislead the girl. :lol: :lol: although Belinda, we do like to laugh alot at are selves! :D

.......................(Ok, atleast I do!) :wub: :D

hi stumped

welcome! real friendly, helpful, laid back place to be :D

i am a LBK amputation 9th feb 2006, so pretty new to all this myself!

;)

(bowing from the waist) Pleased to meet you terrih69! Lets talk!

Also, thanks for the welcome. B)

Stumped!

Guest bearlover

Hi Terrih69 I am also a LBK. Pretty new to this forum. A amputee for almost 3 years now. Due to a congential problem. Again Welcome! :)

Hi Stumped

Welcome to this forum, its a great place to meet all kinds of people from all over the world.

and I love pugs. I am a RBKA.

Lesley

Hi Stumped

Welcome to this forum, its a great place to meet all kinds of people from all over the world.

and I love pugs. I am a RBKA.

Lesley

Hey Leslie,

Thanks for the welcome. Do you own or have you ever owned a pug? It is, by far, the best companion I have ever had. Soooo nuch personality!!!

Thanks again,

Stumped!

Guest bearlover

Hi Leslie, I see that it is 3 years today you had your Amputation! Iam only 2 months behind you. Mine was July 14th 2003, Iam sure you have also made great progress! Iam a LBK. :unsure:

Guest bearlover

Hey Stumped you started a great topic! And made some great friends! Thanks for being a awesome friend! You rock man! ;)

Hey Stumped you started a great topic! And made some great friends! Thanks for being a awesome friend! You rock man! ;)

Now, if I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times! LOL What goes 'round, comes 'round! And I think you're the best! Do i need to say it agagin for ya! LOL

Stumped