Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Marilyn

Shoes!

Hi Guys:

I just have to jump in here. I think if I wasn't an amputee, female, I would be like "Amelda Marcus" LOL.

But seriously girls, it's so bloody hard to find shoes, especially in the Summer, don't you agree????

I just hate going shoe shopping, because I'll end up bringing home shoes that are so bloody old fashioned. Somebody has to open an 'AMPUTEE SHOE SHOP", don't you agree girls???

OR MAYBE, that is something that us women should think about as a business?

What do you think girls?

Lynne

Great idea! - maybe a web based one so we all can benefit. You know that saying that something is so "ugly that it's cute"? Well, my ugly shoes NEVER turn cute. My daughter opened my closet the other day and said, "all your shoes look the same". Welcome to my world!

Jodi:

Do you think we can even try for an amp shoe shop?????

We should because I'm personally sick of wearing "old" shoes

Let's see how many other women who read this will "come aboard"??

Lynne

Jodi:

Do you think we can even try for an amp shoe shop?????

We should because I'm personally sick of wearing "old" shoes

Let's see how many other women who read this will "come aboard"??

Lynne

Staff discount??.....woohoo count me in :lol:

Right now, I'm working my wardrobe to match up with colors in my upcoming socket lamination job! THEN I match up my crocs and other shoes! :blink: :D

This is a whole different world :blink::huh:

Just how many threads do you girls need for shoes anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right now, I'm working my wardrobe to match up with colors in my upcoming socket lamination job! THEN I match up my crocs and other shoes! :unsure: :D

I saw that cover. You've got alot of shopping to do! :D :D
S-h-h-h-h-h-h Don't tell hubby! :P

So, Marilyn...how exactly are you going to keep your hubby from knowing that you've bought practically the entire range of Crocs? :unsure:

Lizzie :)

So, Marilyn...how exactly are you going to keep your hubby from knowing that you've bought practically the entire range of Crocs?

Put them in the same cupboard as the vacuum cleaner of course. What self respecting man is ever going to look in there ;) :P

So, Marilyn...how exactly are you going to keep your hubby from knowing that you've bought practically the entire range of Crocs?

Put them in the same cupboard as the vacuum cleaner of course. What self respecting man is ever going to look in there ;) :P

I was thinking more about the credit card bills and bank statements! :o :unsure: :P

This is a whole different world :unsure::unsure:

Tell me about it Mike It has definitely changed since the '40's and '50's, that's for sure.

So, Marilyn...how exactly are you going to keep your hubby from knowing that you've bought practically the entire range of Crocs? :unsure:

:D :D You are confusing me with the chronically addicted Hazel!! I only have the one pair... Hazel, fess up how many do you have now?? :o (I'm waiting until I have a better walk/gait, THEN I'll join Hazel in the pursuit of each and every color!)

Right now, I'm working my wardrobe to match up with colors in my upcoming socket lamination job! THEN I match up my crocs and other shoes! :unsure: :D

This is a whole different world :blink::unsure:

Hey Blue, we must be fashion appropriate (no fashion felonies here!)! I actually picked the peacock design because it does incorporate much of the colors in my wardrobe ... all fushia and turquiose and those colors! But what am I going to do in the fall when the colors are more subdued? I'll need a new leg and a new wardrobe... arrrggghhh -- the quandry!

So, Marilyn...how exactly are you going to keep your hubby from knowing that you've bought practically the entire range of Crocs? :blink:

:D :D You are confusing me with the chronically addicted Hazel!! I only have the one pair... Hazel, fess up how many do you have now?? :o (I'm waiting until I have a better walk/gait, THEN I'll join Hazel in the pursuit of each and every color!)

Oh, OK, Marilyn, that's entirely possible...but I thought :unsure: that you were...

...working my wardrobe to match up with colors in my upcoming socket lamination job! THEN I match up my crocs and other shoes!

So, when I saw the words 'wardrobe', 'crocs', 'colors' and 'shoes' all together, I imagined crocs in every conceivable colour... :unsure:

So, when I saw the words 'wardrobe', 'crocs', 'colors' and 'shoes' all together, I imagined crocs in every conceivable colour... :unsure:

Well, in my dreams! :lol: B)

So, when I saw the words 'wardrobe', 'crocs', 'colors' and 'shoes' all together, I imagined crocs in every conceivable colour... :huh:

Marilyn, are your dreams a bit like this...? ;) :D

post-1116-1147898266_thumb.jpg

They are lovely though aren't they? You know, I think I may buy a pair too! B) Mmm...now which colour to choose? :unsure:

They are lovely though aren't they? You know, I think I may buy a pair too! B) Mmm...now which colour to choose? :huh:

NOOOOOO!!!!!

Lizzie!! DON'T GO THERE!! :o

take it from me... it starts with 'a pair', then you find yourself :lol: :lol: 'unsure' as to which colour would be good, then before you know it, you've bought 6 pairs and have even started to buy matching strappy tops to see you throught the summer in glorious technicolour!

Listen, girls. I saw something Sunday I hadn't seen before. Charms for your crocs. Yes, you heard me....CHARMS! You can stick one (or more) in the holes. It's pretty cute. Now I've got to find out where to get them. As soon as I do, I'll let you know. My daughter thinks the Hallmark stores have them. Gotta get out tomorrow and check it out.

Will report in when I know something definite B)

Oh my goodness!! Marcia, you'll simply have to tell us what you find out!! :lol: :lol:

More accessories! Yes!

:lol: :lol:

Now that HAS to be a girl thing, dreaming about shoes :huh: :lol: :lol:

Dare I ask?? Awesome, what do guys dream of?! :lol: :lol:

Listen, girls. I saw something Sunday I hadn't seen before. Charms for your crocs. Yes, you heard me....CHARMS! You can stick one (or more) in the holes. It's pretty cute. Now I've got to find out where to get them. As soon as I do, I'll let you know. My daughter thinks the Hallmark stores have them. Gotta get out tomorrow and check it out.

:huh::unsure::wub::angry: OH NO! Oh my aching nerves.....you HAVE to post a picture.

Charmed crocs!

:huh::unsure::wub::angry: OH NO! Oh my aching nerves.....you HAVE to post a picture.

Charmed crocs!

Guess what, Ally? It was a difficult one...but, I've found a link to some Croc charms! B)

I think it's a really sweet idea, Marcia! :)

I think that due to Mike and Shane being so interested in our shoes that we should do the right think and take pics of our shoe collections for them :D

I'll do mine tomorrow :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stunning stunning stunning - hehehehehe, I like the smiley faces and the flowers.