Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Stumped!

I'm sure things will work out

Heather,

Just heard 'bout your separation w/ Paul. I am sure things will work out for the best and my thoughts and prayers are with you both at this time.

Stumped!

Heather,

Just heard 'bout your separation w/ Paul. I am sure things will work out for the best and my thoughts and prayers are with you both at this time.

Stumped!

I am so saddened by the news. I just heard this morning.

Lots of love & hugs go out to you Heather and Paul & family. I will be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear the news of your separation...

You and your family are in my prayers...

Tammie

Heather I am thinking of you...UK newspapers have a strange attitude to a strong independant females...Fergi went to America to escape the hurt.

They also have the cheek to think they know how you feel about money, it must be extremely hurtful and wounding to read , but it will be in the rubbish bin tomorrow.

All the very best

Heather, I wouldn't worry what the tabloids have to say. We may read them but we don't believe what they say, especially when it states, "a friend said" At least you and Paul realized the situation and are moving forward. And as you said before, you didn't marry Paul for his money and now you can show them how true to your words you are. Not that you shouldn't have a settlement. Sometimes marriage just don't work for whatever reason. I wish you well and hope your healing from your last surgery. You are a survivor.

Judy

Heather, Paul & Family:

So sorry to hear the sad news. Hopefully things will work out for the best.

Sincerely,

Lynne

Heather - love and best wishes to you. No one has the right to comment on a situation they know nothing about. i will follow Paul`s advice and ignore the press.

Guest bearlover

What Clare said is so true. Peolpe have no lives so they try to get involved in somone elses. :wub:

Heather, I wouldn't worry what the tabloids have to say. We may read them but we don't believe what they say,

Judy

Then why read them? :wub:

I agree with Clare and Bearlover. Paul's no fool; he wouldn't have married you if you were anything like the papers are making out. I've met you and I like you and admire all you do for others. It's good you are putting yourself first for once and taking some time out to really get yourself back to full health.

By no means being flippant:

"Que, Sera, Sera"

I wish you all the best. Anybody who can put together a forum like this for absolutely no personal gain, other than the satisfaction of helping others, deserves all my respect.

God Bless - and look after you.

Guest bearlover

I second what Jim T. Said! People who get it off on other's problems have big problems themselfes <_< !

What Clare said is so true. Peolpe have no lives so they try to get involved in somone elses. :blink:

<_<

Someone, i think my sister told me about your seperation with Paul.

I am very sad, but keep smiling heather.

Things will come.

lesley

Heather, I wouldn't worry what the tabloids have to say. We may read them but we don't believe what they say,

Judy

Then why read them? :rolleyes:

You don't know what the article states until you rea it. If it's a bunch of,"a friend said.", then I take it with a grain of salt.

Judy

Then why read them? :rolleyes:

You don't know what the article states until you rea it. If it's a bunch of,"a friend said.", then I take it with a grain of salt.

hiya Judy lol exactly