Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Awesome Blue

Shoes for MEN

Seeing as how our lovely ladies have several threads going (at any one time) about shoes

I thought it was about time to redress the balance and give us guys a chance on the subject.

So to start the ball rolling ......

Shoes ..... I have a pair :lol: :lol:

see you sub title the topic a men only thread & well...I told you when someone tells me not to..like a child I HAVE to!

One Pair Mike??? See, most men they just don't get it. :rolleyes: I have a feeling that your shoe collection was much the same prior to the amputation. With maybe the exception of boots for the bike. The way I see it the least amount of pairs of shoes one "could" own is 3. Casual, dress, athletic. Mike, you have to have atleast 3! Oh that's right, perhaps you've misplaced a pair. Afet did mention a found pair outside the shower..they were blue & they were AWESOME!!!!! :lol:

Linda

see you sub title the topic a men only thread & well...I told you when someone tells me not to..like a child I HAVE to!

One Pair Mike??? See, most men they just don't get it. :rolleyes: I have a feeling that your shoe collection was much the same prior to the amputation. With maybe the exception of boots for the bike. The way I see it the least amount of pairs of shoes one "could" own is 3. Casual, dress, athletic. Mike, you have to have atleast 3! Oh that's right, perhaps you've misplaced a pair. Afet did mention a found pair outside the shower..they were blue & they were AWESOME!!!!! :lol:

Linda

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if Mike has awesome blue CHARMS on his shoes??

Oh that's right, perhaps you've misplaced a pair. Afet did mention a found pair outside the shower..they were blue & they were AWESOME!!!!! :lol:

Linda

Did she find a helmet there too I wonder :rolleyes:

Er..I have a pair of shoes as well.

But I also have one flipflop, which is green.

I take it with me when I travel.

As......

Steve

Seeing as how our lovely ladies have several threads going (at any one time) about shoes

I thought it was about time to redress the balance and give us guys a chance on the subject.

So to start the ball rolling ......

Shoes ..... I have a pair :lol: :lol:

That's simply wonderful news, Mike...Oops and Steve, now (gosh, this thread is hotting up! :P)...

I'm totally thrilled for you...both! :D

But, when you talk about shoes, you need to be a little more enthusiatic, otherwise it tends to sound rather dull, for instance, you need to talk about...

...the colour...B)

...the heel...:ph34r:

...how comfortable they are to walk in...:blink:

When you've mastered those, you can then progress onto...

...what clothes you'd wear them with...:blink:

...when you'd wear them...:huh:

...how they make you feel...:wub:

...who else has got a pair like you...:angry:

There are even more advanced topics, but I don't want to dishearten you. :rolleyes:

Lizzie :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But, when you talk about shoes, you need to be a little more enthusiatic, otherwise it tends to sound rather dull

. . .sometimes they get dirty and have to go for a ride in the dishwasher? :)

Hey at least you have garned a bit of enthusiasm here! CLEAN shoes, how's that for really exciting?

My husband actually has a hat form (to use for baseball caps) that facilitates them being washed in the dishwasher... :rolleyes:

Hey guys! Found this great place to buy shoes. Got my last pair about 3 years ago so won't need a new pair for a couple of years, so don't let these go to waste. Go for it. Follow the link.

:P :lol: :P http://search.ebay.com/mens-tennis-shoes_C...shoesQQsbrsrtZd

Marilyn, mumbling... Smart Aleck... but I'm still LMAO (there is no clickable smile to indicate that!)

But, when you talk about shoes, you need to be a little more enthusiatic, otherwise it tends to sound rather dull, for instance, you need to talk about...

...the colour...B) .... Errrm Black .. what else is there ??? :unsure:

...the heel...:ph34r: .... Who is ? :(

...how comfortable they are to walk in...:unsure: ... Walk ???? Nope don't get that one either :huh:

When you've mastered those, you can then progress onto...

...what clothes you'd wear them with...:blink: ... Please tell me we are not talking frocks here :o

...when you'd wear them...:huh: ... Errrrmmm most times I leave the house :P

...how they make you feel...:wub: ... About 1/2 inch taller :rolleyes:

...who else has got a pair like you...:angry: ... Just about every bloke I know :lol:

There are even more advanced topics, but I don't want to dishearten you. :rolleyes:

Naaaaah .. it really is so easy, don't know what all the fuss is about. You'll be trying to tell me next you enjoy shopping for the damned things :lol: :lol:

I know this is boy's only - but you guys should really try CROCS. Yummy, they come in all different colours. And they're really comfortable.

Would you like me to post pretty pics here?

B) :P :lol:

That’s a good first attempt, Mike, but unfortunately, it was missing that certain ‘je ne sais pas…’

…most probably because you still have quite a way to go before you reach the intermediate stage. :unsure:

Although you had obviously tried very hard, your answers had a certain 'English young farmer’ quality to them; some of the words were there, but the true emotion was sadly lacking. <_<

When you describe shoes you need to describe them eloquently – more of a ‘pas de deux’ than a 'do-si-do'. :rolleyes:

You also need to describe your shoes with true passion...straight from the heart. Your description needs to have less of an inhibited English quality and more of a French or an Italian passion, to it make it interesting. B)

Before I forget, next time, try creating your own posting from scratch...it's always more challenging and anyway, plagiarism always gives a poor impression. :rolleyes:

PS Ally (who's currently at advanced level) has just posted...if you have a spare moment, perhaps you'd like to compare and contrast your first attempt, with Ally's description of Crocs? ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent Lizzie.

And Thohom - I'm not sure about THAT size. I know for sure they go up to 11/12.

(Show off :P )

...are they also available in size 14,5???? :rolleyes:

Goodness me Thomas, is that UK/European sizing? :rolleyes:

My, what big feet you have! ;)

Are you sure you're not really a basketball player?! :P

That’s a good first attempt, Mike, but unfortunately, it was missing that certain ‘je ne sais pas…’

…most probably because you still have quite a way to go before you reach the intermediate stage. :unsure:

Although you had obviously tried very hard, your answers had a certain 'English young farmer’ quality to them; some of the words were there, but the true emotion was sadly lacking. <_<

When you describe shoes you need to describe them eloquently – more of a ‘pas de deux’ than a 'do-si-do'. :rolleyes:

You also need to describe your shoes with true passion...straight from the heart. Your description needs to have less of an inhibited English quality and more of a French or an Italian passion, to it make it interesting. B)

Before I forget, next time, try creating your own posting from scratch...it's always more challenging and anyway, plagiarism always gives a poor impression. :rolleyes:

PS Ally (who's currently at advanced level) has just posted...if you have a spare moment, perhaps you'd like to compare and contrast your first attempt, with Ally's description of Crocs? ;)

I bet you can describe the features of your biker boots in this way Mike :lol:

...are they also available in size 14,5???? :rolleyes:

Goodness me Thomas, is that UK/European sizing? :rolleyes:

My, what big feet you have! ;)

Are you sure you're not really a basketball player?! :P

Yes Afet, thats the size you are used to......here we would say 49 B)

Sure play I basketball....in a wheelchair. :lol: , but that does not mean , that I use special tires. ;)

...thats discrimination of the "Bigfoots"..... :o

This is cool I get to be on both threads :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is cool I get to be on both threads :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good point! :lol: :lol: :D

Stop pointing it's rude :P

I bet you can describe the features of your biker boots in this way Mike

He's got a point Ladies..this was a men only topic, which I invaded as well. That being the case, let them percieve the shoes in the male way, albeit less life altering than the female way. :)

they also available in size 14,5????

I have a 13 yr old who wears a 13-13.5 US size & he's 5'9". What are you trying to tell me!! :o

Linda

Hehehehe, not necessarily - you know what they say about men with big feet.....

Erm, big hands??

B) B)

they also available in size 14,5????

I have a 13 yr old who wears a 13-13.5 US size & he's 5'9". What are you trying to tell me!! :o

Wow! They're impressively big feet, for a 13 year old, Linda! B)

My 14 year old son, who's 1.80m, also takes that size!

Hehehehe, not necessarily - you know what they say about men with big feet.....

Erm, big hands??

B) B)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PS Sorry Thomas...I can only find mens Crocs that go up to size 13. :(