Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Awesome Blue

Shoes for MEN

ok ladies...what about big hands? :rolleyes:

i can hold a basketball in one hand......ball under the hand ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And away we go!

Hehehehe, not necessarily - you know what they say about men with big feet.....

Afet steals their shoes? :P

:huh::unsure::unsure:

Marcus!!! You're letting my secret out here :ph34r:

How did you find out?? :unsure::ph34r:

Seeing as you know now, I will post you a couple of pics of my 'victims' and the state I left them in.

I know, I know... I'm really bad :huh:

105322c.jpg

105351c.jpg

Ssshhhhhh ... you can't tell them though... ok? This can be our little secret ;)

:P :P :P

You go girl! :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See how interesting a 'boys only' thread is when girls come in. Lawdy lawd, what would they do without us?

:P

(So glad Muz is not here, I have a feeling that this post is just ripe to be ripped to sheads) :wub:

erm, I mean SHREDS.....

erm, I mean SHREDS.....

If Muz wasn't on his hols, he'd have had a great time with that faux pas, Ally. :angry: :P :D

Lizzie :)

Another bloke here who owns a pair of shoes!!! They are black, I wear them for work, going out, pretty much everything. Trouble is they're kind of knackered and I need a new pair, think I'll go for something black which I can wear for work, going out and pretty much everything! Although that involves shopping which I aren't too keen on either...

I also have a pair of trainers which I hardly ever wear...

Just want to say "thanks!" to the guys (and gals) for the best laughs I've had in a LOOOONG time! Great thread!

Of course, the person in my life who was most vain about footwear was...... my dad. Every single time the man shopped for shoes (and yes, he DID "shop!"), he'd start the process by informing the clerk that he had "dainty" feet, and did they have this style available in size 9? (He was 6'2" and a size 11.) And every single time, he'd negotiate up to size 11, make some remark about "how unusual that sizing is; I normally take a nine...." and buy his shoes.

They were black. He wore them pretty much everywhere. After he retired, he got "casual" and switched to brown.

Just want to say "thanks!" to the guys (and gals) for the best laughs I've had in a LOOOONG time! Great thread!

Of course, the person in my life who was most vain about footwear was...... my dad....

...They were black. He wore them pretty much everywhere. After he retired, he got "casual" and switched to brown.

I think your posting was 'very dry' and one of the funniest yet, Cheryl! :D :lol:

Discokev - are you sure you haven't any more shoes lurking away in your cupboards? With that glittery disco ball in your signature, I imagined you to have at least one pair of snazzy shoes! :P

Is this what you had in mind Lizzie? :lol: :lol:

Nope! Nothing like that in my "collection"!! :lol:

It's the plain black shoes for me when I go out clubbing, don't wanna be turned away by the bouncers before I even get chance to get on the dance floor!!!!

Nope! Nothing like that in my "collection"!! :lol:

It's the plain black shoes for me when I go out clubbing, don't wanna be turned away by the bouncers before I even get chance to get on the dance floor!!!!

Ohh...Kev...you've shattered my illusions...into smithereens...:(

I can see why you don't wear those platforms though...(btw, Cat, you read my mind :P)...as they'd play havoc with your balance wouldn't they? :o

Are you sure we can't tempt you to wear an alternative shoe colour? :wub:

Gosh, Kev...I've just realised that I haven't said 'hello'...please excuse my manners! :o

And...Welcome to the forum! :D

PS Are you sure you won't stray from black footwear? :wub: :P :lol:

Thanks for the welcome Lizzie! I'm afraid the politeness won't change my mind on the shoes though!! :P :lol:

Oh...never mind...it was worth a try... :)

...and I thought all time, that Cat made a pic of her shoes..... :wub: :lol:

Possibly...? :huh: But, I thought Cat's taste was more this style - :P :blink: :D

post-1116-1148664698_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the welcome Lizzie! I'm afraid the politeness won't change my mind on the shoes though!! :P :lol:

Oh...never mind...it was worth a try... :)

...and I thought all time, that Cat made a pic of her shoes..... :wub: :lol:

Possibly...? :unsure: But, I thought Cat's taste was more this style - :P :blink: :D

post-1116-1148664698_thumb.jpg

WOW!! :blink: ..Look at the size of those heels :huh: ..I did like these though, much more practicle

Also G'day from me Kev welcome to the forum :)

Cat

Wow, Cat! :o They're amazing...where did you find them? :D

And...can you actually walk in them? :huh: