Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Awesome Blue

Shoes for MEN

They must be from England...with umbrellas :lol:

:lol: Most probably, Thomas! :D :lol:

But, I wonder what the blokes (i.e. mens) version of those shoes looks like...? :huh:

Lizzie :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But, I wonder what the blokes (i.e. mens) version of those shoes looks like...? :unsure:

Thats easy Lizzie :)

Oh my word, Marcus! Is that really the style of shoe you wear in the rain?! :o

Did you know that there are quite a few products on the market now, that can keep your feet dry without making them look so horrendous?

For instance, there are Gortex boots...;)...

post-1116-1148818974_thumb.jpg

or if you're really stuck, there's always the good old welly...:P...

post-1116-1148819021_thumb.jpg

My kid put duct tape on her crocs as an accent. Very stylish.

BTW, I agree with the guys: shoes are only important as a barrier between our foot and whatever the dogs drop.

-m- <-- ducking all the flying objects about to be thrown by the normal women out there.

My kid put duct tape on her crocs as an accent. Very stylish.

BTW, I agree with the guys: shoes are only important as a barrier between our foot and whatever the dogs drop.

-m- <-- ducking all the flying objects about to be thrown by the normal women out there.

Now...why would we want to throw our shoes at you? :unsure:

No...much better to suggest one or two websites for you to ponder on! :P

For instance, there's...

...the Berluti website - amazing website, amazing shoes B) , but, because they are bespoke, they unfortunately have an amazing price tag too! :(

...the Baldini - just amazing shoes! :wub:

...and last but not least...if you don't like any of the above and you're not sure which shoe designer would suit you, why don't you try the Find Your Designer Soulmates Quiz?

the quiz was fun Lizzie thanks :D

I've got a few pairs of shoes but I try to only wear pair at a time :D

I have a problem thats been with me for about 2 years now. Once upon a time my shoes would develop an aroma all of their own. Now I find that only one of my shoes does this. It always seems to be the left one. I've tried leaving the same sock on for around 5 days (most socks in the UK come in packs of 3 so you can see my reasoning here I hope :)) but no matter how hard I try, I cannot restore that lovely fragrance that once surrounded my right shoe. Can anybody supply a solution?? :blink:

:lol:

easy fixed Muz

Guest bearlover

God those ugly shoes remind me of the ugly orthopedic I had to wear as a kid! :angry: I had no choice. The shoes that some had to wear, with the old metal braces are really not pretty! They looked like baby shoes! Boy did I get harassed back then! :angry: One thing about the prosthetic is that I have more of a choice! Still can't wear all the trendy cute shoes. But it beats the ugly orthopedic ones. :blink:

easy fixed Muz

I didn't think you Aussies used those ... just catch the fallout from everyone elses :lol:

no matter how hard I try, I cannot restore that lovely fragrance that once surrounded my right shoe. Can anybody supply a solution?? :blink:

I've heard that lighting a candle near them helps :)

I've got a few pairs of shoes but I try to only wear pair at a time :D

I have a problem thats been with me for about 2 years now. Once upon a time my shoes would develop an aroma all of their own. Now I find that only one of my shoes does this. It always seems to be the left one. I've tried leaving the same sock on for around 5 days (most socks in the UK come in packs of 3 so you can see my reasoning here I hope :)) but no matter how hard I try, I cannot restore that lovely fragrance that once surrounded my right shoe. Can anybody supply a solution?? :blink:

This link should give you some ideas on how to cure your bromidrosis, Muz. :angry:

should give you some ideas on how to cure your bromidrosis, Muz. :rolleyes:

Muz beware, amputation is the only known cure :lol: :lol: :lol:

Methinks the cure is worse than the disease!!! :o

Come on guys (and girls) it's not the smell of old sneaker I want to get rid of... it's the smell of new sneaker that's bothering me :blink:

Come on guys (and girls) it's not the smell of old sneaker I want to get rid of... it's the smell of new sneaker that's bothering me :blink:

Either wear your right shoe on your left foot for a day or two...:blink:...or, stick a couple of well worn (and unwashed) socks in your right shoe for a couple of days. :blink:

Quick guys ... the girls have bumped up their shoe thread again :lol:

Q. How many shoes does it take a women to be happy??

Quick guys ... the girls have bumped up their shoe thread again :lol:

Thats a trick question, right?

Boss, not really a trick question if you are "Married to' one"! :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

Guest bearlover

Check Out my pink sneakers guy's!! Totally girley! On the women's thread of course :)

A. A lot more than it takes for a man to become bankrupt :P

Seeing as how our lovely ladies have several threads going (at any one time) about shoes

I thought it was about time to redress the balance and give us guys a chance on the subject.

So to start the ball rolling ......

Shoes ..... I have a pair :lol: :lol:

:D :P

Muz

How odd (pun included), does that mean that Brits have two left feet? Socks in the US ALWAYS come in pairs (two) :blink:

(most socks in the UK come in packs of 3 so you can see my reasoning here I hope :))

:P :P For myself, I have about ten feet of shoes although I do wear the blacck ones the most.

I have a pair of tasselled loafers that I bought over my wife's objections. She had been told that only gay men wore them. I checked with a couple of gay friends :huh: and they hadn't heard of this, nor did either of them own a pair. :rolleyes:

Now I'm off to the "leg man". I try not to use that other term, it sounds naughty.

Gil Davis