Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Pixy

Jones soda

Warning this is sillyness.

Does eveyone know about Jones soda. It's that company with the glass bottles and the crazy photograph lables. But did you know you can submit your photos to the website and have people vote on which ones should be used?

naturally me being the crazy person that I am submitted some, and I thought I would pass this info along. what better way to share our humour and show the world how amputation isn't a death sentence then to submit some of our own photos.

Any way I thought I would share this idea with eveyone. Lets get some photos out there and vote for it. Who knows maybe I'll see a picture of another leg amp on my next bottle of root beer.

by the way i sent in the one of my swim foot.

Great idea, Pixy! What's the URL to vote for you and your swim leg?

Isn't Jones the company that does the "odd" flavors? I'm thinking about a story I heard last November, about a "drinkable Thanksgiving dinner": Sodas in turkey, sweet potato, cranberry, pumpkin flavors.........

It sounded awful... and wierdly wonderful! :huh:

Yeah they did the crazy flavours as a gag drink. my friend got some thinking they woudl be normal falvours...boy was she wrong.

any way the home page is Jones soda

my picture

If you just click the "my picture" part of Pixy's link, above, it will take you directly to her picture. You're right... the whole "Jones" site is pretty overwhelming, but this is a big enough group that we can probably get Pixy some "notice" there if we all pitch in and vote.

I voted :D

Count me in as one of the voted!! Great picture.

Carol

I voted a 10... Now what flavor would that soda be?? :angry:

thanks eveyone. I'm sure eveyone here has some breat pictures they would like to send in. from what I see black and white ones do better in the runnings.

Any one else send something in?

I voted - 10 also. Hope you win.

If you just click the "my picture" part of Pixy's link, above, it will take you directly to her picture. You're right... the whole "Jones" site is pretty overwhelming, but this is a big enough group that we can probably get Pixy some "notice" there if we all pitch in and vote.

That's what it was, I had clicked on the Jone's instead. I showed Rhiannon the picture and she wants to see the rest of your swim leg pixy.

Does eveyone know about Jones soda. It's that company with the glass bottles and the crazy photograph lables. But did you know you can submit your photos to the website and have people vote on which ones should be used?

My cousin gave Jones sodas away at his wedding to all the attendees. The bottle had a picture of him and his wife's baby picture on it..

I still have the one I got from the wedding..

post-1006-1152738366_thumb.jpg

I saw Jones sodas for the first time in life (except for on her) yesterday!

Hey HipHop - Where ya been? And how's that new baby:

You got my vote! I knew you could do that but never have myself. I'm thinking now though......hmmm.......