Heather Mills - Amputee Forum

Now most of us have treated to glimpses of muz's pussies but what about the rest of us? What pets does everyone have and do you have any funny anecdotes etc?

I'm petless :( at the moment but am looking for a Golden Retriever puppy and a new horse :)

Mike

I have a 15 year old Bichon Frise whose name is (don't laugh) Jessica. She is our baby. She's gotten pretty arthritic and has lost a lot of teeth but she's still a puppy at times. When I got her, my husband was totally against it as he had never had a dog who lived in the house. Within 2 weeks, she was no longer mine. She was his, he thought. And now, after all these years, I fear how he will handle it when she goes. I do realize she's a dog. I'm afraid he doesn't <_< She has loved us unconditionally, as all dogs do, and I can't imagine life without her. She has been the best dog I ever had.

Ooh, can I put in a request??

... That those writing about their beloved pets posts pics? ... Please?? :D

I LOVE looking at pet pics, especially when I've read a little about them :D :rolleyes:

I am also petless at the moment, after the loss of my baby Bandit :(

But I must admit that I have been thinking of getting a puppy alot these past few weeks. I just miss having a furry animal around the house to love (and I don't mean hubby! :P )

Here's Bandit...

This our cat imaginably named Ginger by my daughters.

He is a big game hunter tracking down the likes of flies, bees, frogs and the like.

We also have a horse, pony, 2 turkeys and 4 sheep but I dont have any pictures of those that I can attach.

post-1076-1149345980_thumb.jpg

Think I posted this picture a while ago, but thought you might like to see this lovable little rogue again.

He's called scamp, ever so playful and good with children too.

post-1399-1149346988_thumb.jpg

This is my 10 year old sweetie :wub:, who I've trained to get out of my way when I shout 'Move!'. :P

Her idea of heaven is being constantly stroked by anyone and everyone. :rolleyes: She even stops strangers in the street...just in case they might take pity on her and stroke her. B)

post-1116-1149348532_thumb.jpg

Lizzie :)

Think I posted this picture a while ago, but thought you might like to see this lovable little rogue again.

He's called scamp, ever so playful and good with children too.

Oh my lands! The puppy looks only slightly scary when viewed in miniature (the red eyes kinda freaked me) :rolleyes: ... however, when I clicked on the photo and could see his teeth close up, well, I'm glad he's yours and not mine! :lol:

I'm dogless (sigh) right now as well as digital camera-less, but I currently have a monk parrot named Chester (as in the molester) and a fishie named George.

I recently got a boxer mix puppy from some acquaintances... but turned out the "puppy" was as big as a german shepherd and wanted to RUN! I couldn't even walk him... I tried, by golly, I tried and tried. He could pull over a 400# man! I even got a neighbor teen age boy to give him a run. Buddy came back after 10 minutes of running, raring to go some more. NOT the dog for a new amputee!! But Lord, he was beautiful! Not to worry though, my brother in law, Pete, fell in love with him and Buddy has a good home with a strong young man (who has two legs!).

Hey Blue - I can see why you would be attracted to such a beautiful gentle creature :P :P

Here is my crew plus one. The black pug (Petunia), the fawn pug (Rosebud), and the American Eskimo (Alysum) are all mine. The black standard poodle (Emmy) was here for a long weekend sleepover. My other pet (Wife-Mavis) is under the blanket. We had a very full bed that weekend.

post-1470-1149360519_thumb.jpg

:D :D I can see that little sliver of a space reserved for you, Neal!

I have one less foot than the rest of them so there was plenty of room. ;)

Here's our Puppy.....Murray his name is, AKA Murraythewonderdog, AKA Muz :lol:

Guest bearlover

I Have a 12 year old rescue dog who we love completly! :) We rescued Rusty 10 years ago from death. He was to be put down soon. He was abused, dirty, not loved at all. We took a chance and are we happy we did! This dog gives so much love. When I had my amputation he sat my me with his head on my stump and watched over me and he still dose. He did not know what to do with a dog toy when we first got him from the SPCA. Now he loves toys and has about 20 or so! 2 years ago me heart did skip a beat when he had eye cancer. The eye was removed and he is doing great!! ocassionally bumps into stuff but not as bad as he did at first.The cancer has not come back. My husband and I ae unable to have children. Rusty is our 4 legged fury child. He is a Wheaton terrier mix about 30 lbs. Our fury four legged boy. We adore him! :)

post-1392-1149370589_thumb.jpg

hi all

lovely pictures! ;)

i have a houseful, a rescue dog called toby (who thinks he is human), a cockatiel (with very bad manners and lots of bad language :rolleyes: ) which i might add, i am not to blame for, he mimics my other half during the footy season! and a rabbit called chloe (that thinks shes a dog!) and a tank of tropical fish......oh and a husband and two kids!

i wouldnt be without any of my pets, they have all helped me through my recovery in one way or another ;)

i hope i have added a picture ok, not very good with anything technical!

Terri :P

Toby looks gorgeous Terri..... :D

thank you catherine!

he is a little star, he has a real ability to cheer people up when needed and has something different for every member of the family ;)

:D

I have two Pugs; a male and a female. He is a little chunky guy who struts around like he's the boss and she is slim and wiggles her rump when she walks. What else could I name them but Boris and Natasha. Boris like to chase squirrels in the back yard. I don't know what he'd do if he ever caught one. They get along good together but not too good; we had them fixed.

jackcham

When I got her, my husband was totally against it

Errr, should you be admitting that here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cat, I assume your dog is highly intelligent, friendly and extremely loveable :D :D :D

When I got her, my husband was totally against it

Cat, I assume your dog is highly intelligent, friendly and extremely loveable :D :D :D

He sure is Muz, and he also has the tendency to drool over food, bite his own tail, chase tennis balls, loves sausages and rolls in the smelliest things he can find.

:lol: :lol:

He sure is Muz, and he also has the tendency to drool over food, bite his own tail, chase tennis balls, loves sausages and rolls in the smelliest things he can find.

:lol: :lol:

Ah... see, our Muz does all of those things, except bite his own tail... he just can't reach down that far :)

Otherwise, I'm sure he'd be at it all the time .. :lol: :P