Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Nestudas

The World Cup

Ive just realized, due to the spectacle of the Dutch in their underpants in Stuttgart, that Budweiser has sole pouring rights at the world cup!! I think only one or two other beers are allowed.

How did that happen? Especially since there were so many good beers in Germany.

I guess if our American friends arent going to be able to win the cup they want some major part of the festivities!

WHats the world coming to? :(

Thank you Nestudas.... for saying everything I can't be bothered to type..... apart from you, I've never heard (and you win Muz) so much bildge in all my life. This thread is a reminder to me why I only skip through the threads on here and post so rarely. You guys must have all the time in the world and no life to fill it. :)

Cheers Nestudas

Ive just realized, due to the spectacle of the Dutch in their underpants in Stuttgart, that Budweiser has sole pouring rights at the world cup!! I think only one or two other beers are allowed.

How did that happen? Especially since there were so many good beers in Germany.

I guess if our American friends arent going to be able to win the cup they want some major part of the festivities!

WHats the world coming to? :(

I've heard that due to German complaints they are now allowed to have one of their local beers served BUT they cannot have their advertisements on the glasses :rolleyes:

On a lighter note!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy those thighs are so worth watching for but why oh why do they have to keep scratching the nether regions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on lads explain the attraction.

Am going now to watch more wiggles and dancing. Who wins I really dont care but the victory dances are sooooooooooooo cute.

Rachel

(how girly am I)

I thought that too marcus, the comment irritated me and I had to say something but didn't know what to say as I was a little shocked by it. I have had to start a S..T list now and there is one on it so far :huh:

When does this world cup finish? Oh no it's tennis next :(

Hi Folks,

Just got back from a two week cruise in Norway - had a fab time.

Just like to add my two penneth, I watched all the England matches whilst on the cruiseship, I wore an England shirt, I have a George Cross flag on my house, I don't have any on my car, but that's because I had to drive up to Newcastle and they would have been shredded, I am extremely proud of being English, I live in a house with two males and I am the only person who watches all the world cup matches and I have got a life and a job and have now finished on my soapbox. :D

I thought that too marcus, the comment irritated me and I had to say something but didn't know what to say as I was a little shocked by it. I have had to start a S..T list now and there is one on it so far :huh:

When does this world cup finish? Oh no it's tennis next :(

So I'm on your S..T list.... a list of only one, I can't tell you how proud I am :P .

Seriously, you lot are no fun.... I expected someone to come back at me but you all sat back and went quiet...

You are talking about football (something for which I have a passion) using phrases like 'sad people', 'violence' and 'sissies'.... I'm not allowed to be offended then I suppose.

I'm not asking to come off any S..T lists, but please accept my apologies for any upset caused, I really didn't expect any of you to be so sensitive.

I don't expect any apologies to come from your direction. You've made up your mind about me....

I don't have a S..T list

You were only penciled in on the S..T list and then I read some of your past posts and thought maybe you didn't deserve to be on the S..T list being a fellow ex-biker and like me you have not gone back on one for your mother's sake.

I still don't like football though :P

You were only penciled in on the S..T list and then I read some of your past posts and thought maybe you didn't deserve to be on the S..T list being a fellow ex-biker and like me you have not gone back on one for your mother's sake.

I still don't like football though :P

I'll buy you a pint if I ever meet you.... then maybe you can rub my name out ;)

You guys must have all the time in the world and no life to fill it.

Hmm My apologies. I misunderstood and now I fear you may actually have been right :(

I'll buy you a pint if I ever meet you.... then maybe you can rub my name out ;)

I will be in the London area next month :D Mines a Guinness :D

You guys must have all the time in the world and no life to fill it.

Hmm My apologies. I misunderstood and now I fear you may actually have been right :(

Muz, are you after a pint too? I can see this thread is going to start costing me.... :(

Same goes for you then Muz....

Hi

I watched the England games,

In Bulgaria on there TV some Scot's sitting in front of us cheering on the opposition.

I remember( Many) years ago when Scotland qualified for the world cup I cheered them on why cant they do the same for us?. England's the nearest they are going to get to qualifying for the world.

Pat.

Hi Pat

Sorry about that, I was referring to the guys comments not yours.

I am very much looking forward to Kenilworth Road this season as its my closest away game (30mins). However, we have a very poor record against your lot.

Hi

I watched the England games,

In Bulgaria on there TV some Scot's sitting in front of us cheering on the opposition.

I remember( Many) years ago when Scotland qualified for the world cup I cheered them on why cant they do the same for us?. England's the nearest they are going to get to qualifying for the world.

Pat.

All conquered nations are the same..... :o

Seriously though, in Germany there were scots in Paraguay shirts, Sweden shirts and Trinidad & Tobago shirts.... that's what they do...

Chaps....

If you want to find the reason for Scots "hostility" towards the english football team, you need look no further than Mr Jimmy Hill! I reckon it's all because he referred to Dave Narey's most excellent goal against brazil in the 1982 world cup as a toepoke.... the cheek of the man :P

I'm fairly sure that the problems not with English people per-sae just really that we can't be bothered with the media rubbish that goes along with it particulary the tripe spouted by the commentators with regards to england's performances and maybe there's the fact that they are still going on about winning the cup in 1966 as if it were yesterday? They won the Rugby world cup less than 3 years ago and that doesn't seem to be mentioned quite so much!

Personally I'll wholeheartedly support the England cricket team, I was probably as happy as any englishman when they won the ashes. However when it comes to football I'll quite happily throw my lot in with the opposition.... now where's my Portugal shirt ?:P

Mike

Scotland

well...and i saw here "real english", which were drunk and demolished part of the city here. :rolleyes: as i remember the have taken 300-400 to prison here....and let them out after the equador game.

we had many fan groups here, but some of the english were really worse...no...not all english. so....if you don´t want to be counted to the "bad fans", it might be sometimes better not to wear the "three lions shirt".

btw...whats up with england? no good game and a puking beckham? this can´t be from the heat...he plays in spain.

Chaps....

If you want to find the reason for Scots "hostility" towards the English football team, you need look no further than Mr Jimmy Hill! I reckon it's all because he referred to Dave Norry's most excellent goal against brazil in the 1982 world cup as a toepoke.... the cheek of the man :P

I'm fairly sure that the problems not with English people per-sae just really that we can't be bothered with the media rubbish that goes along with it particulary the tripe spouted by the commentators with regards to England's performances and maybe there's the fact that they are still going on about winning the cup in 1966 as if it were yesterday? They won the Rugby world cup less than 3 years ago and that doesn't seem to be mentioned quite so much!

Personally I'll wholeheartedly support the England cricket team, I was probably as happy as any englishman when they won the ashes. However when it comes to football I'll quite happily throw my lot in with the opposition.... now where's my Portugal shirt ?:P

Mike

Scotland

Thanks mike

Now I know I am feeling better about it.

I still remember when Scotland beat England soon after we won the world cup.

Scotland claimed they were the new world champion's.

In any other sport they would have been such as boxing but I think we let them win to keep them happy anyway that's what I think.

Apart from sport I always think of myself as British we are one nation.

Cant stand Cricket Mike so if you support them good for you.

Pat.

I would say I'm British too, unfortunately there's no British team to support... you'd probably find the same sort of "hostility" between Spain and Portugal or Germany and Holland should they be in the same situation.

Anyway bring on the next 6 nations, at least then us downtrodden oppressed scots have a chance of winning (albeit a slim one) ;)

Mike