Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Ally

Hands up - who wants Muz to post his holiday pics?

I think the forum is going to have to pull together here. Muz is stalling us. Keeping us in suspense.

So - HANDS UP EVERYONE WHO WANTS MUZ TO POST THEM NOW......

This is a democracy, right??

B) B) B) B)

I think the forum is going to have to pull together here. Muz is stalling us. Keeping us in suspense.

So - HANDS UP EVERYONE WHO WANTS MUZ TO POST THEM NOW......

This is a democracy, right??

B) B) B) B)

I'm trying to work out the best way to show them ... seeing as how we have a cap on the number of pics we can post. My alternative is to host them on a website... The best one would be my own but I've forgotten the Login details ... Now if I can find my old college notes I'll be able to do it. Don't expect a great deal they're not that good.

... and whoever thought it was a democracy ?? :rolleyes:

... Of course I could have been lying to you all and not actually gone on holiday at all ;) Even pics wouldn't be conclusive ... Photoshop is such a wonderful tool :lol:

I'm trying to work out the best way to show them ... seeing as how we have a cap on the number of pics we can post. My alternative is to host them on a website... The best one would be my own but I've forgotten the Login details ... Now if I can find my old college notes I'll be able to do it. Don't expect a great deal they're not that good.

We don't mind, Muz...(sigh)...we're patient...we'll wait. :rolleyes:

... Of course I could have been lying to you all and not actually gone on holiday at all ;) Even pics wouldn't be conclusive ...

Yes, but, you're like me, as you post a lot...so, I'm guessing that you were either dreadfully ill... :unsure:...or (more likely) you were on your hols! B)

Lizzie ;)

PS Go on, Muz - just one little piccie! :)

Come on Muz, cough 'em up!

... Of course I could have been lying to you all and not actually gone on holiday at all ;) Even pics wouldn't be conclusive ... Photoshop is such a wonderful tool :lol:

There are some who believe that the U.S. never actually made it to the moon. That all of the shots on the surface were staged. Others who believe.......... oh well, you know what I mean.

I think that Muz was really on a secret mission for Her Majesty's secret service. 001/4 Any picutes shown will be immediately suspect.

Muz, I'll show you mine if you show me yours :P