Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
JohnnyV

ACA Conference 2006 Review

and YES- beautiful and handsome once again! Johnny V- ever accommodating, inclusive, and also easy on the eyes! ;) Thanks, Johnny, for once again getting us all together!
AWWWW Cheri ! ! ! :blush: You are such a beautiful person as well, and we are blessed to have you along with everyone else as part of our group.

Thank you ALL for attending and making this years ACA Convention so special for the rest of us, and being a part of our travel group. You have helped to make my vision a reality. It is my hope that we will be able to be in person again and again, enjoying each other’s company for many more years to come, at future events.

By way of this forum, I have been able to be a part of an outreach that goes far beyond any other opportunity that has been available to me anywhere else. I am so very grateful to be a part of it. Let's continue to take good care of our friendship meeting place. 'The HMM Amputee Forum' is a precious resource, and worth so much to us as a team of friends looking out for each other. Sorry to have gotten off topic, but I had to pay tribute to where tribute is due. I appreciate the praise, but it all would not be possible, without this place.

Thank you all again.

Sincerely,

Marcia,

How fun to be flipping through the inMotion magazine, and see your beautiful self!! :)

Of course, you can't miss the dashingly handsome Johnny V. either!! B)

Awww, seeing you guys brought back memories of the conference!!!!

Love,

Cheri

Is this issue of InMotion just now being distributed? Yikes, I have to check my mail from yesterday!

Gosh, Marilyn, and I thought I was always the last one to recieve mine! :blink:

I live in California, and my copy came yesterday (Saturday).

Don't feel too bad, I haven't gotten mine yet either.....

I had talked to Rick Bower at the conference,(he's the editor) and if this keeps up, we need to let him know. He said that they had switched printing companies and we should of had it about the third week of the month that it comes in...

hmm.......

Higgy

I got mine earlier in the week. Marcia's smiling face was a pleasant find.

I noticed that sweet familiar face, too! :) Received the magazine early last week (I. live in Florida). Made me misty about the conference......seemed so loooong ago! Once I'm recovered I'll start making plans to attend the next one for sure!

XO

Karen

AKA

Orlando, FL

Adding my 2 cents on enjoying the pictures. It was fun to see pictures and relive the fun!!

Carol

I was so shocked! Actually, Debbie (from Dallas) pm'd me Monday and told me my picture was in there and I didn't get mine until the next day. We surely do get them at different times, don't we. Neal is on the next page.

Isn't fun to be able to look at the magazine and see people we actually know? I am so looking forward to seeing you all again.

Well I'm happy to say it arrived in the land of OZ a week and a half ago :D

Cause we're special :lol: :lol:

Mel