Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
cherylm

ROLL CALL:

Here!

Not as often as I used to, But still Here!

Now that I have gone back to work...................

They expect me to actually go there every day!

Here !! :blink::huh: Everyone have a great 4th. with family & good food.

I'm Here! I do not post much (can't express myself as eloquently as others, so I just nod in agreement :D ) but I poke my head in every now and then.

Hi, All...

I have to admit that yesterday was very unsettling to me... which does NOT mean that I have any desire to see recent events continue. I truly hope that Johnny's actions will get us all back "on track": this is too valuable a place to endanger it with infighting.

That said, I'm wondering how many of us are still here and committed to keeping the forum going.

I'm HERE. I intend to stay. How about you?

take care... cherylm

<------has put glue on her big butt lol and ain't a goin anywhere lol.

Moderating and administering a forum can be a real difficult and sometimes thankless job!

You're absolutely right Marilyn. Thank you Lark, Doggie, Brenda, and Johnny.

One particular moderator, however has spent years nurturing this forum and has always stood above the rest with her dedication and visible influence. She welcomed me with open arms and I've seen her welcome countless others the same way. She was often the first to post when someone was having a difficult time, and she was always there with grace and humor when I needed it. I am a better person for knowing her.

Thank You Afet :blink:

Couldn't have said it any better myself Marcus. :)

One particular moderator, however has spent years nurturing this forum and has always stood above the rest with her dedication and visible influence. She welcomed me with open arms and I've seen her welcome countless others the same way. She was often the first to post when someone was having a difficult time, and she was always there with grace and humor when I needed it. I am a better person for knowing her.

Well said Marcus, I'm one of those others, it was a pm from Afet which encouraged me to post my introduction on here and another pm which helped encourage me to use an escalator so I am always grateful to her. Thank you Afet. :)

Moderating and administering a forum can be a real difficult and sometimes thankless job!

I gotta chime in and say thanks too. Luv Ya Afet and appreciate all you have done. Now please get out of the shower :D

Have to add my thanks to Afet as well. In my early post amp days, she more than anyone was always there with a word of encouragement and support. Made all the more remarkable when you consider what she was dealing with herself.

A truly remarkable person :wub:

I couldn't agree more;

Thank you Afet for your warmth, your empathy, your humour, your selflessness; your caring and supportiveness made the forum an instantly welcoming and reassuring place to be for those of us who arrived laden with fears and questions.

I hope you're still here too... :wub:

Roz.

Ditto Ditto Ditto You've certainly always been there to help me, technically and emotionally. PLEASE get out of the shower. You're gonna be all shriveled. We luv ya, baby. :wub:

Thank you to all of you who have written here, thanking me for serving loyally as one of the Moderating Team.

I am truly moved beyond words.

Joining the team was an honour and I enjoyed it very much. I learnt many things, and I thank Johnny for giving me the opportunity to develop.

I have also made some lifelong, loyal, friends for which I'll always be grateful.

However, the time has now come to leave you and focus my energies and strengths on other things.

I sincerely wish this forum, and all its members, every success for the future.

Afet

Well done Afet and thank you.

Good luck.

Mike xxx

Then it is a sad day for the forum, which will be the poorer for the loss of a very special person.

I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing you well Afet with whatever you choose to do.

:wub:

Afet, that was beautifully put, and I wish you nothing but success and happiness in your future endeavors! I treasure some of the things you've "said" to me here, and I know that whatever you go on to, there will be people who benefit from your presence.

take care... cherylm

Afet,

I was just getting to know you and it is sounds as if you are leaving us. Thank you so much for your kind words and support. I wish you all the luck for your future.

Love Yvonne

xx :wub:

Here I go, coming in late again, but never the less, thank you Afet for all that you've contributed to this forum. Also for helping me with my pics, etc and I wish you only the best wherever your journey may take you. Please stop by once in awhile and say hello to everyone. ;)

Sheila

Keep Smiling :)

post-452-1152059627.gif

Thank you to all of you who have written here, thanking me for serving loyally as one of the Moderating Team.

I am truly moved beyond words.

Joining the team was an honour and I enjoyed it very much. I learnt many things, and I thank Johnny for giving me the opportunity to develop.

I have also made some lifelong, loyal, friends for which I'll always be grateful.

However, the time has now come to leave you and focus my energies and strengths on other things.

I sincerely wish this forum, and all its members, every success for the future.

Afet

I don't know you that well Afet but it seems you are a very popular person to everyone here and I wish you the best in your new energies. I do hope you are not leaving the site, I gather you would be missed very much so I look forward to seeing you in the future. Don't be a stranger.

Hi Everyone: I'm still here for what it's worth. I may not always "write", but I still read about everyone.

Lynne

Hi Everyone: I'm still here for what it's worth. I may not always "write", but I still read about everyone.

Lynne

Hi Lynne

JudyH

I was always late for registration but I am here....

Probably that slow bike you used to ride :lol: :lol:

Ok I deserved that one!! :lol:

I wouldn't have been that late. Just had to stop and help out a few Honda riders on a regular basis! ;)

Afet,

I'm sure everything will go well for you. Individuals who are so helpful and kind always prosper in one way or another. I think the responses from everyone here are a testament to your dedication and care.

On a personal level you've been a steady stream of help and support for me and I appreciate that so much. Hopefully I will see you someday at the centre.

Thanks Again.

Chris

Hi everyone. Still here.

Been a bit rough of late and not felt like posting, but I still read the posts.

One thing has made me post this and that is, that Afet is moving on.

I would like to offer Every Best Wish to you Afet. You are special.

You have helped me more than you could know with your pm's. Thanks

You will be missed.

I hope you keep as well as possible and that you succeed

in your new endeavours and as we say up north -- Thanks LUV.

John xx

Hey, Afet, I go into hospital for three weeks and find on my return that you are leaving!

Thank you so much for your words of support and wisdom to me in the past. I would never have got through some stuff without your imput. Goog luck in all you do, and lucky the people who cross your path.

Love ........Lynne x