Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
stinker

2nd post for intro

Hi All

I was a member here a bit ago and had to format my putter and then lost everything in faverites grrrrrrrrr. I am RAKA since 85 from a sking accident. Had 22 surgeries that I can remember. I posted in here last nite kinda of late but I see the post is gone, not sure what happened so am trying again. I am looking forward to meeting all of you. :P

post-1907-1151772308_thumb.jpg

Hello Stinker (Your words, not mine)

Welcome back. Thanks for the picture. I'll look forward to "typing" with you.

Stick around.

Hey! And hello!

We've got to stop meeting like this!

Welcome back hope you can stick around.

Cat

Hi Stinker

Welcome back. My daughter became a RAKa on Wednesday this week, and is doing great. I know she'll be pleased to meest you in the forum when she comes home in around 6 weeks time.

HI Stinker, and welcome back to the board...

Looking forward to your posts.....

Higgy

Hey, Stinker, you made it... WELCOME!

May I ask where that pic was taken? That looks like an utterly gorgeous location (and if you tell me it's "just the backyard," I'll be seriously jealous)1

Hi All

I was a member here a bit ago and had to format my putter and then lost everything in faverites grrrrrrrrr. I am RAKA since 85 from a sking accident. Had 22 surgeries that I can remember. I posted in here last nite kinda of late but I see the post is gone, not sure what happened so am trying again. I am looking forward to meeting all of you. :P

Welcome back Stinker.

JudyH

Hello Stinker (Your words, not mine)

Welcome back. Thanks for the picture. I'll look forward to "typing" with you.

Stick around.

:rolleyes: I am putting crazy glue on my butt to stay lol . Tks Jim I look forward to chatting.

Hi all

Tks Cherylm, Lizzie, Judy, Higgy, Ann.brook, Catherine, Marilyn and Jim for the lovely welcome bk to the site. Its good to be back. Cherylm, This spot is up the road where I go fishing with my kayak and when its hot, I go swiming there to hehe.

AnnI would be very happy to help out where I can. If you like add me to msn messenger. My id there is stinker373@hotmail.com.

I would be more than happy to chat with you when ever I can Jim.

Hi all

Tks Cherylm, Lizzie, Judy, Higgy, Ann.brook, Catherine, Marilyn and Jim for the lovely welcome bk to the site. Its good to be back. Cherylm, This spot is up the road where I go fishing with my kayak and when its hot, I go swiming there to hehe.

AnnI would be very happy to help out where I can. If you like add me to msn messenger. My id there is stinker373@hotmail.com.

Hi all

Here are a few pics of my house and litter boy Bud and Barnie the bird hehehe

post-1907-1151863825_thumb.jpg

post-1907-1151863893_thumb.jpg

post-1907-1151864036_thumb.jpg

post-1907-1151864134_thumb.jpg

post-1907-1151864447_thumb.jpg

Hi all

ooooooops I forgot Bud hehehe my 21 yer old litter boy.

Hi all

ooooooops I forgot Bud hehehe my 21 yer old litter boy.

Hi all

Okay......Now you've thrown something new at me. How do you put more than one picture on. I've been putting two posts to get two pictures.

I'm an "old" computer expert...emphsis on the "old"..... having been doing it for all of 2 years now. I thought that I had learned just about everything. :D :D

Hello Stinker

Glad to see you made here. Nice bunch of people, you'll enjoy your stay I'm sure.

Ally

Hi Stinker,

Welcome from the uk. Any chance of a free outdoor activity holiday? :D

Sure there is lots of room an d the best of fishing heheh come on down lol.

Hello Stinker

Glad to see you made here. Nice bunch of people, you'll enjoy your stay I'm sure.

Ally

Tks Ally, its gret to be here again and U am gonna enjoy it all.

Hi all

Okay......Now you've thrown something new at me. How do you put more than one picture on. I've been putting two posts to get two pictures.

I'm an "old" computer expert...emphsis on the "old"..... having been doing it for all of 2 years now. I thought that I had learned just about everything. :D :D

Ok Jim, its ike this...fr]=irst hit brouse then hit add this attachment. Wait for it to load then hit brouse again and then hit add this attachment and so forth.

Welcome to the forum, Stinker. With a name like that, I'm sure you'll just fit right in! :lol:

Hi all

Ok Jim, its ike this...fr]=irst hit brouse then hit add this attachment. Wait for it to load then hit brouse again and then hit add this attachment and so forth.

Tks Shane, I am settling in I think heheh and yes being a witter stinker is lots of fun hehehe

Hi Stinker

This welcome is late since I joined on 7/15... So I will make it more of a Thank You, consideing it was you and Jerry who told me about it. Thanks girlfriend

Love your pics....I love Canada its just too cold for me lol

Pattilyn B)