Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

My first win since I was seven--giant slowpoke sucker that melted for months in the fridge. :)

Lets do this again next year.

Oh, when will the trophy be sent out? :huh:

--Bill

Loved your acceptance speech, Marcia, well done! :D

Bill, Slowpoke suckers were my favorite as a teenager! Great, now I have a craving for one!! :huh:

Do they still make them, I wonder?

Slowpokes... Man, I was really strung out on those when I was a kid. Thought I had really beaten the addiction and now there it is...right there, on the screen...calling my name. I feel so weak...and vulnerable...gotta be strong, but...Oh, please. Somebody help me be strong. Maybe if I just get one, and maybe just a couple licks wouldn't hurt anything. Would it?

Uh, something just came up. I gotta run...

I don't have a clue how to "PUT" an avatar on this puter thingy LOL HELP

Slowpokes... Man, I was really strung out on those when I was a kid. Thought I had really beaten the addiction and now there it is...right there, on the screen...calling my name. I feel so weak...and vulnerable...gotta be strong, but...Oh, please. Somebody help me be strong. Maybe if I just get one, and maybe just a couple licks wouldn't hurt anything. Would it?

Uh, something just came up. I gotta run...

Um, Shane.... I'm thinking "Slowpokes Anonymous," what do you think?

I'll go if you go... :lol:

Seriously tho, I'd have to have one, to see if I'm really still addicted or not.

Chances are, I am. ;)

Marcia can you now go back to your normal pic-please

Or at least send me some panadol girl :D

Hahaha........something hurting your head Mel?

They are gonna have no idea what Panadol is :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This Slowpoke was like half inch thick, 6 inches wide and 18 inches long. By the time I got through about the top two inches I never wanted to eat one again.

Wish I had kept it intact. Might have gotten a small forture for it on Ebay. :lol: Know of a couple of bidders right off. :P

-Bill

Thanks "cat" for thinking of this competion. It was a nice break from everything. We all had fun I'm sure.

Well, WOW! Thanks for the nice votes for most colorful avatar. It is an honor to be in the same sentence with Neal. It is funny because the only other thing I have ever "won" was last week when I did the best imitation of a pirate. Neal, you are with me!

Cat, this was a great diversion. Thanks for being the de facto social director around here.

Now if you will excuse me I am going to resume my slow death from the heat. Think of it as an opportunity, guys. Now men understand hot flashes!

Maryl

Kudos to Cat, this was fun! And, I learned about avatars (I was clueless before!).

Now, wonder what else can be dreamt up?!