Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Stumped!

My "First" Final Leg/Prosthetic!!!

Very cool leg. I like the boldness of color. Mine is bland in comparison, though it commands quite a few positive remarks.

neal041.jpg

"That is Awesome Man!!!" I like it!!!

Stumped

Man, those are both REALLY cool legs. I will finally get my definative in mid september. You two have really set the bar high!!

ValkF6 - I don't think we've met, but I assume your name is for a Honda Valkarie with F6 engine. I ride strictly dirt now, but I did take one for a ride once. You know, no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get it to carry a wheelie!!! :lol:

Man, those are both REALLY cool legs. I will finally get my definative in mid september. You two have really set the bar high!!

ValkF6 - I don't think we've met, but I assume your name is for a Honda Valkarie with F6 engine. I ride strictly dirt now, but I did take one for a ride once. You know, no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get it to carry a wheelie!!! :lol:

Shane, Just let your imagination run wild and get what YOU want on it. Now YOU set the bar, it's YOUR leg/foot ya know. Remeber, you don't need permission to get what you want! ;) :D

Stumped

That's awesome! I'm still on the temporary leg and hadn't really thought much about the possibilities for the permanent one. Thanks for posting that.

Tom, the trick is now, you have to post yours when yours comes in, OK? Thats what I'd like to see in this string anyway. Who knows?

Stumped

I'm a couple of months away from the permanent socket, but I'll post it when I get it. It'll probably be a tasteful grey, though. :D

That's awesome! I'm still on the temporary leg and hadn't really thought much about the possibilities for the permanent one. Thanks for posting that.

Tom, the trick is now, you have to post yours when yours comes in, OK? Thats what I'd like to see in this string anyway. Who knows?

Stumped

I'm a couple of months away from the permanent socket, but I'll post it when I get it. It'll probably be a tasteful grey, though. :D

Tastefyl Gray! :huh: :( :blink: :o <_< :huh: You need a little spice in your life Ace! Do something wild. think about it, if you wear pants - no one sees it and if you wear shorts - you're relaxin' anyway! :D

Go wild my friend, go wild! :D :D :lol: :lol: ;)

Guest bearlover

Stumped! do you wax and polish that car every night when you take it off? :D :D :lol: :huh: :P

Stumped! do you wax and polish that car every night when you take it off? :D :D :lol: :huh: :P

Why Bear, thank you for noticing how beautiful and shiny and clean my "Car" is but really bear! Asking such questions in a open forum!!! Really, how fresh! :lol: :lol:

Just kidding! Yes, as a matter of fact I do clean it every night! ;) :huh:

Stumped

Good for you Stumped! maintance is vital in keeping it in shape..

:o :o :o :o :o :huh::huh::blink: .....I know??? :blink: ......... :lol: :lol:

Guest bearlover

I know you love "the car" but I hope you don't whear it t bed.... :lol: :P :lol: :o

I know you love "the car" but I hope you don't whear it t bed.... :lol: :P :lol: :o

Now you're gettin' personel Bear!!! :huh: ................................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

.................................................................(so what if I do).............................................................................

..........(I mean it's not like I sleep nude or anthing) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stumped

Guest bearlover

I just though maybe it's your new security blanket ;) or something :o

:o :blink::huh: :lol: :o :o :blink::huh: :P :P

I know what you're thinkin' you little devil! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stumped

Neal, forgive me, I meant to post that your leg is awesome some time ago! (I get distracted sometimes!)

Way cool legs!