• Rocky Mountains USA
    • Central USA
    • Eastern USA
    • Southern USA
    • Asia
    • Western Europe
    • Eastern Europe
    • Australia
    • New Zealand (We want our Cup back! :angry: )
    • Canada

:rolleyes:

I made a mistake. The little angry face was suposed to apear after "We want our Cup back" refering to the Americas Cup, unfaily won by New Zealand: LOL

I'm going to be more specific. I live on the East coast of FL in Eastern part of the USA........ LOL You can't get anymore eastern.... hehe

Brenda

The Americas Cup is now held by the Swiss (won with a New Zealand Skipper and Tactician - I might add)

Did I miss an America's Cup? Was it the one the stupid American boat didn't even qualify to race in? How can the Swiss have it? They are land locked! You can't hold an America's Cup Race on a lake. It's undignified!

All ranting aside I think it's good there is finally some real compatition for the oldest trophy in the world (not counting the fact somebody distroyed it and it had to be remade. It's still ugly. LOL But this has nothing to do with amputee issues so I'll go away now :lol:

I was in Geneva the night the winning team arrived - what a party! Quite funny tho - their skipper (from New Zealand) had a translator for his speech to the crowd! :lol:

i am from a little town in devon called tiverton.but now live in bordeaux france as my husband is french .

Hey ampskier!

Where are you from? I notied the "ya'll" in the title of the vote screen and though you have to be from down south. I am fron the beautiful North georgia Mountains. So the ya'll is right up my alley.

Kimberly

I put the "y'all" to be cute. I'm born and raised in Northern California. A town called Fairfield about half way between San Francisco and Sacromento.

I'm from the coast of Southern Maine, where we have four beautiful seasons, that is, if you enjoy the cold and snow. It's certainly not my favorite time. :(

Sheila

Keep Smiling :)

If you like cold and snow, come on over to Minnesota! I live in a small town in Northern MN called Fertile. Yes, I've heard about the Fertile woman that died in Climax! (for those of you that have never heard this, sorry!) We're about an hour and a half from Canada. Most of the time it's too cold for me but don't seem to get myself to move anywhere else. Sure would like heated roads and sidewalks! For a new bk amputee it's a bit tricky getting around.

Carol

I live down by Mickey Mouse in the Sun Shine State.

Middle of December and we have a cold front in today. It's only going to get to 65!! :D

This is much better then the swamp (New Jersey) that I grew up in!!

hi there,

sorry to go back in time, but the best team won this years american cup. hahahaha ;) i'm swiss and had to say that!!! :lol:

i've been back in switherland for just over a year now. i lived in london for 10 and then 2 years in cuba. once i'm fitted with my new prosthesis i intend to travel and discover the world again!!!

teresa

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Touché Ed, Africa here.

Ally

Where is Ausrtalia? :rolleyes::blink::blink:

:rolleyes:

Hi

Pat from Bedfordshire South East England.

Regards Pat.

Hi Pat

We live just around the corner. I am originally from Tavistock in Devon UK. I now live in Milton Keynes Buckingham UK.

Rachel

Hey there I too am from the country that was left out of this poll.....sooo many great things came from Canada, how could you forget about us?????

sooo many great things came from Canada, how could you forget about us?????

Hmm, like Celine Dion perhaps? <_< ;)