• Rocky Mountains USA
    • Central USA
    • Eastern USA
    • Southern USA
    • Asia
    • Western Europe
    • Eastern Europe
    • Australia
    • New Zealand (We want our Cup back! :angry: )
    • Canada

Shannon, I'll delete the duplicate "intro" for you.... :smile:

Born and raised in Central California now I'm just outside Orlando, Florida. I could not have prepared for the culture shock!

Hi All,

Greetings from southern NH. Home to the "Old Man on the Mountain" up in Franconia Notch NH. The "Old Man" slipped off the mt a few years ago but like all of us - we continue on!

Jane

Gidday All

I am from Australia.

We live in the Southern Highlands in regional NSW about an hour from sydney.

We are very close to lots of award winning wineries and about 45 mins from the closest beach. It's very beautiful here at the moment. The winter weather is unseasonably warm but it is usually very very cold in winter and very very warm in summer.

Loz

Actually, I should probably update my "where I'm from".......after spending my entire life in California's southeast Los Angeles County, once I retired last year I moved myself some 430 miles north to the Sonoma County wine country.

I'm now living about 45 miles north of San Francisco, surrounded by hills, creeks, lakes, family farms, and vineyards. Lots and lots of vineyards, attached to lots and lots of wineries.....too bad I'm really not much of a drinker! :wink: It's a lovely little area and I'm having a grand time here!

Hiya! Im from Crewe which is in the county of Cheshire in England.

Anyone else on here from my area?

Mid-west. I lived in Mt.Clemens MI when I joined the forum but have since re married and moved to Dearborn, MI. I am in the process of setting up a support group on this side of town in connection with the Dearborn Commission on Disability Concerns.

Good to hear from you, Judy...congratulations on the move, the marriage, and the new support group! You certainly keep busy!

Hello all, I don't think I have done this but if so, sorry for the repeated message. I'm from noisy London in the UK, having moved from Gods Own Coutry - SCOTLAND - and then . married a 'Cockney Geezer' almost 40 years ago. Anyone on here from SCOTLAND or London?

Am having a bit of a 'depressing' time lately - don't know why as I am usually very upbeat - perhaps it 'cos I'm getting older and more tired.

Scotskate

Hi,

I am new here, and I just moved to Southern California from Houston. Nice to meet everyone!

SoCal here too, live in Oceanside (North San Diego County), work in Tustin (north of Irvine in OC).

SoCal here too, live in Oceanside (North San Diego County), work in Tustin (north of Irvine in OC).

Ooohh....that sounds like a nasty commute! 405? 5? Or...??

Hello all, I don't think I have done this but if so, sorry for the repeated message. I'm from noisy London in the UK, having moved from Gods Own Coutry - SCOTLAND - and then . married a 'Cockney Geezer' almost 40 years ago. Anyone on here from SCOTLAND or London?

Am having a bit of a 'depressing' time lately - don't know why as I am usually very upbeat - perhaps it 'cos I'm getting older and more tired.

Scotskate

Hi Kate,

I am from London but now live in Hertfordshire about 25 miles north of where I used to live.

Sue

Hi Ellen,

I'm Jane from New Hampshire, in the neighborhood but not quite around the corner. I hope you can get knowledge, comfort and just good old friends here. The site has much to give as you have to share. Welcome!

Jane

Born and raised in Long Beach California. Transplanted to the High Desert area of Southern California and now living in my long dreamed of location - the Bitterroot Valley area of Montana. As Phil on Duck Dynasty would say, "Happy, Happy".

• Like 1

Hi,

I grew up in Yorkshire at the entrance of the Dales in genteel Harrogate and then work took me firstly across the Pennines to South Manchester , then for a short period up to Washington (the original in the NE of England ) and finally to North Nottinghamshire at the edge of Robin Hood's Sherwood Forest.