Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Neal

Marilyn's Absense

What a handsome boy. My heart breaks for you.

Dear Marilyn

I send you my deepest condolences. I have you and your family in my prayers. After

you mourn for Luke, we must all celebrate his life... May God Blessd you with all

of lifes joys from now on

Pattilyn

post-1565-1156438992_thumb.jpg

This is the most recent picture of my son, Luke. Everyone is special, but Luke was very special. He had friends locally, who had a memorial for him by our lake. He had friends in Ft Lauderdale (where he's lived for 5 years) who had a memorial for him by the sea.

He is missed by many.

Thanks again for all your support. This is a challenge I surely wish I didn't have. I'll lurk for a bit and try to catch up.

Love to you all,

Marilyn

Marilyn, because we are both from Ohio, I feel we are close. Right now I am at a loss for words to help you because I know there are no words that take that dreaded empty feeling :( . Just know I am here if you need to PM. You should have my email from my previous message. We are all here not only for the rainbows but also in the storms of life. Maybe by lurking, you can have afew minutes to even smile once in a while. My love to you & family, ann

Dear Marilyn

I joke about "knowing these things", but I have no idea of the depths of your grief. My God does however, I'm sure, and my wife and I pray that you will be comforted in a way that all of us wish for you.

God Bless.

This is the most recent picture of my son, Luke. Everyone is special, but Luke was very special. He had friends locally, who had a memorial for him by our lake. He had friends in Ft Lauderdale (where he's lived for 5 years) who had a memorial for him by the sea.

He is missed by many.

Thanks again for all your support. This is a challenge I surely wish I didn't have. I'll lurk for a bit and try to catch up.

Love to you all,

Marilyn

He was a lovely looking lad, Marilyn, and of course he was special.

I know you're feeling so very sore at the moment, but gradually you will feel better. You'll never forget him, as he'll always be part of you...eventually, life will become easier...I promise. In the meantime, just try to be kind to yourself.

Take care

Lizzie :)

Marilyn,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing his picture with us. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope the spirit of this forum will help you through this extremely difficult time.

Take care and God Bless.

Carol

He is missed by many.

Love to you all,

Marilyn

Marilyn, because we are both from Ohio, I feel we are close. Right now I am at a loss for words to help you because I know there are no words that take that dreaded empty feeling :( . Just know I am here if you need to PM. You should have my email from my previous message. We are all here not only for the rainbows but also in the storms of life. Maybe by lurking, you can have afew minutes to even smile once in a while. My love to you & family, ann

Marilyn:

We have had plenty of rain this week, but the rainbows are coming...I promise....I am hoping your husband is still on the road to recovery physically as well as all of the family emotionally after the huge speedbump in your life. My love to you and family. ann

Marilyn:

My heart goes out to you. We are supposed to live out our children.

Deep condolences to you and your family. My thought are with you.

Sincerely,

Lynne

Dear Marilyn

i have been away for awhile myself and have just popped in to try and catch up with everyone's news.

i really don't know what to say for the best, if there is anything anyone can say, other than my thoughts are with you. I can only repeat what has been said already.

Take care

love and bestwishes from Terri and Family x

Marilyn,

I'm just checkin in to say you and yours are still very much in my thoughts and prayers. Most of these folks here in this forum are sages and very wise. I know, I read to know what they think of things almost every day. You are one of them and I miss seeing your name pop up now and then. I know in my head you have tons on your mind & and would never belittle your troubles. Just remember that we are here for you now. You can "lean" (pardon the pun) on one or all of us now. Thats what this forum is for and we all know it. You should too!

Hugs,

Stumped

Guest bearlover

Hi marilyn, Hope you are doing ok. Life can hand us such a over whelming load at times..Pleas know we are all thinking of you and praying for you and your family...Hang in there..

Maryly,

Just out of hospital and so sorry to hear your news.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

Love.................Lynne x