Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tom

Bike riding

Well, been riding a lot lately, Albuquerque has a great network of paved trails, some involve hills, and we do have out share of steep inclines around here. Anyway, I 've been riding about three times a week weather permitting, and also do a spin class on night a week. Last Thursday I rode 40 miles, most I've ever ridden, I may try and beat that this Thursday, we'll see. But I've been riding between 22-40 miles, exception was yesterday, only rode 16, did that in place of the spin class this week! Feels good to be able to ride like that!

Dude, what can I say?

You are definitely "DOIN' IT!!!"

:D :D :D :D

Well done!!

That's quite an impressive bit of riding you're doing there! Putting the rest of us to shame, you are.

Nutter nutter.........oops, I mean Mutter Mutter....

:unsure: :P :lol:

Ally<---gearing up to get off her butt soon

Well, thanks! It feels good to ride like that. One thing, I come across a para on a wheelchair bike, and man, that guy leaves me in the dust! :)

Ok, dude. I've been dying to ask something since you joined. And I'd bet I'm not the only one that's wondered...

Have you ever gone by the nick name "The Lizard King?" Have you ever faked your death and set a grave marker in France? Do you ever wear leather pants for weeks at a time without washing? :blink:

Ok, dude. I've been dying to ask something since you joined. And I'd bet I'm not the only one that's wondered...

Have you ever gone by the nick name "The Lizard King?" Have you ever faked your death and set a grave marker in France? Do you ever wear leather pants for weeks at a time without washing? :blink:

LOL, no, that's definitely not me Shane!

Well, then you need to check your avatar. 'Cause somebody put Jim Morrison's pic in your's!! :lol: :lol:

Well, then you need to check your avatar. 'Cause somebody put Jim Morrison's pic in your's!! :lol: :lol:

LOL, oh, okay, now I see the referrence to that! Yep, it's Morrison alright! :) I'm a bit slow at this hour!

Hi

That is amazing! I could manage about 3 miles in one go before I lost my leg. The spinning classes are proper hardcore, I have a friend who is mad enough to do those classes. You must be extremely fit and are a real inspiration to others. Well Done!

Lisa

Hi

That is amazing! I could manage about 3 miles in one go before I lost my leg. The spinning classes are proper hardcore, I have a friend who is mad enough to do those classes. You must be extremely fit and are a real inspiration to others. Well Done!

Lisa

LOL, yeah, the spin classes are hardcore, I've been going since March, and there have been a lot of people who just came once, they had no idea it was that hard! I got back into exercise and bike riding after having a minor heart attack almost 4 years ago, it's my believe the prior bike riding helped in keeping that minor! :)

Shane, I'm so glad somebody finally asked about the avatar. I thought it was Jim Morrison...or Tom is a dead ringer <_<

Shane, I'm so glad somebody finally asked about the avatar. I thought it was Jim Morrison...or Tom is a dead ringer <_<
LOL, not to worry, I look nothing like him, just thought it was an interesting avatar, I use it on a couple of G35 forums as well! :D

Wow im impressed - when i go to the gym the spinning always looks too much like hard work! (i do distance, not speed!!!) :D

They are hard work, but I always feel good afterwards, I've been missing too many lately, have to get back into my routine!