Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
VeryScared

Happy Birthday Jim!

Well Thank you very much Maryl. I'll definitely take it a day early. I told my grandson some time ago when he asked me what age I wanted to be, that I wanted 70. I've been 18, 21, 35 and 50. I've never been 70 before. I wasn't supposed to see 60, which is why we came to Missouri.

NOW, a lot of things in life are starting to make sense. I'm not sure that I understand them any better, but the do make some sense.......kinda! :blink: <_<

Happy Birthday , Jim ! :)

Have a happy day Jim :D

Cat

Happy B-Day, Jim!! :D :D :D Some say you slow down as you get older, that just means you get to take 2 days to celebrate instead of just one! :lol: Best wishes to you, friend. Hope it's a great one! :D

:D :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM :D :D

Happy birthday Jim. Hope you have an awesome day!

Ally

xxxx

Aw Shucks!!!

Thank you very much for your thoughts.

I don't know where they get this "Golden Years", for seniors, (which I officially became today - and that's okay), but I must say, that what the body is starting to lack, the mind is definitely trying to make up for. It is a good time in life.

NOW - I'm looking forward to my 80th :) :)

My birthday wish is that all of you, my friends, have a great day.

Been away for a while but couldn't miss this auspicious occasion.

Happy Birthday Jim

Every good wish to you Jim on your 3 score and ten ---Be careful :D :lol: :lol:

Best Regards

John

OK, Jim. I have need to borrow your thread for a moment... :D

Hey John,(Aquarian 63) !!! Good to see you on! It's been awhile! :D

Ok, Jim. Sorry about that. Back to you.. ;)

You see folks? Sometimes it's just easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Aw Shucks!!!

Thank you very much for your thoughts.

I don't know where they get this "Golden Years", for seniors, (which I officially became today - and that's okay), but I must say, that what the body is starting to lack, the mind is definitely trying to make up for. It is a good time in life.

NOW - I'm looking forward to my 80th :) :)

My birthday wish is that all of you, my friends, have a great day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM

<SPAN style="COLOR: purple; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">You have survived the humiliation of middle age.

Jim, when I turned 35, I told folks that I'd reached "half my allotted three score and ten." Confused them no end!

Congratuations on making it ALL the way there... may you greatly exceed it!

HAPPY, HAPPY 70!

Again, my thanks to all of you for making this an even more spectacular day.

If anyone is interested what I did on my 70th - my wife and I spent the day raking and burning leaves. We have 48 trees in and around our property - mostly Oak. This is just one of about 3 rake and burns this season. Just my bride of 48 years, (Yesterday - I tell everyone that she was my 22nd birthday present :D ).

To some people that would be boring, but to us, it was just where I wanted to be for the day - every day, as long as we are doing it together..

Life is good.

Oh yes, and Shane - I will share my thread with a Marine any day, You bet.

There's another one!! Hey, Awesome Blue!! Wassup!! :D

Jim, you're bringing out the stars! :D

To each and everyone of you - Thank you for helping me celebrate - [/b]. (I hadn't thought of it that way. I like that.)

Our four children, and their spouses, took my wife and I out to dinner last night. You've heard me say it before - I AM A VERY WEALTHY MAN - not rich, but very wealthy.

And to be greeted by you, my friends and peers, on a special day for me, is awesome.

AND, Mike and John, it is real good to see you back on. I hope this is just the beginning. We have missed you.

Thanks Sully. It's never too late. At my age, I'll take all of the time I can get. :P :P