Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
tee4u

C-Leg® System

HELLOW TEE4U,

I'M A RBK, AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT LOTS OF INFO ON THE NET.

HAVEN'T EXPERIENCE OF THE C LEG MYSELF - BUT TRY OSSUR WEBSITE - THEY HAVE SOME GREAT INFORMATION.

GOOD LUCK

SUE

Hello Teresa,

I am a BK, but know many AK's that use the C-Leg, and for the most part are very happy with it. Information about the C-Leg is available at the Ottobock web site http://www.ottobockus.com . Good luck with your research.

Regards,

HELLO Teresa,

I HAVE BEEN USING THE C-LEG FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS NOW AND CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT IT IS FANTASTIC. I HAVE HAD A FEW TEETHING PROBLEMS WITH THE SOCKET DUE TO SKIN GRAFTS BUT THE C-LEG ITSELF GIVES YOU GREAT CONFIDENCE WHILE WALKING. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I WOULD SAY GO FOR IT. EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT SOME MORE SPECIFIC INFO.

SEEYA / -MATTY-.

Hi Teresa. My name is Vince. I'm a bilateral aka since4/14/03. I have 2 c-legs and am learning to walk again. The c-legs are great. Learning to walk with them is going to take a while. I am walking with a walker and starting to go up and down stairs. I am getting a new fit on my left leg as the suction fit won't stay on and getting a pin fit. The right leg is a pin fit and is doing well. The c-legs will give you a lot of confidence. You know it will be there when you walk, it does well on stairs and uneven surfaces. Good luck!