Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

The Long Thread

My book would be called........"And now...for something completely different"

Next Question

Well, it's not really a question but finish this line. :D

What I like most about me is..........

My book would be called........"And now...for something completely different"

What I like most about me is I am a very strong willed person and no person will take that away from me. I do everything aroud my house including plumbing, carpentry, some electrical, making entertaiment centers, different types of shelving snow removal and what ever else has to be done around the house grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol. :unsure::rolleyes:

I'd have to say that my husband is my "special friend".. He's my heart...

The friendships that I have made during the conference are very dear to me... I hold them in very high reguard.

Stinker,

I had a physical therapist when I got hurt and my amputation was done, but I really had no one to talk with about all of this. I was the sole amputee in this area and didn't have anyone to discuss things with.

My therapist was all about rebuilding my muscles to strengthen them... granted, she had her hands full and it was appropriate of her to concentrate on getting the "whole" body built back up, not just teaching me about the prosthesis... as a matter of fact, I think I taught her as well as her teaching me.. What I know, I have learned either from myself, other amps on this board and another one, or from the conference and the friends and seminars there.. That was the best information I could of possibly gotten...

Give your old friend a hug for me..... at his age, he deserves it.... wished mine had lived that long...she was 14 when she became an angel able to run again....

Higgy

I think the reason I didnt get PT was that I am a very strong person in the things that I do and the fact that I was able to walk the first time out of the gate with crutches might have been the trick for me.

Bud gets so many hugs and kisses every morning and evening when we go to bed and my leg is OFF lol. Then I can play easier with him ans have fun. He just waits to go to bed lol and gets treats to. He will get HIggy hugs tonight and lots of them.

... I'm ME. I'm not trying to be anyone else... I'm myself, contradictions and all, and that's gotten me this far in pretty good shape!

What I like most about me is.......................I am unique.

Sue

What isn't there to like????

What I like about me is that I am nice (mostly), I have a wicked sense of humour, and I REALLY care about people, human rights and animals (sometimes one and the same.....) B)

I try and be a positive person most of the time, and when I can't be, I try not to be grumpy!

Sue

I Like that I can make people laugh :D

Next Question

Two part question

Who would you have over for dinner?...and why?

Anyone that wasn't on a diet. Because I would get a square meal.

My drive.

block paving? tarmac? ours isn't too bad either...

:D :D :D

Good one

Next Question

Well, it's not really a question but finish this line. :D

What I like most about me is..........

...me. "I Yam what's I Yam" :unsure::blink:

Next Question

Two part question

Everyone that regularly posts on this forum.

Why? Because they have to be outgoing conversationalists to be here week after week, giving what they have, instead of just taking, (which is all right too - in this case). But people who do post feel that they have something to give and are willing to share that with the rest.

Can you imagine the interaction? There would never be a dull moment - that's for sure.

I can't keep up......

Who motivates me the most....I think I'm pretty self-motivating, but the people on this board have inspired and motivated me. I'll never forget when I first joined. I was (and still am) in awe of Afet and all the things she has overcome.

If I could be any animal.... I would be MY dog, Jessica. She's a Bichon Frise and will be 16 yrs old in January.

If I wrote a book about my life the title would be...."I Wish I'd Been Given Better Instructions".

The thing I like most about me is...I think I have an outgoing personality and a good heart. I'm also very determined which can be good and bad <_<

I suppose I could invite some great historical figure or "hot" celebrity... but I'd rather have you guys to dinner! I think the "why" is obvious!

The thing I like most about me is...I think I have an outgoing personality and a good heart. I'm also very determined which can be good and bad <_<

And you can post the same thing twice without drawing a breath :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you can post the same thing twice without drawing a breath :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry about that Cat, I deleted the duplicate post before I saw yours under it..... :huh::blink::rolleyes:

In playing catch up again.......

What I like most about me.........

Well, I hope that it is that I am an honest person who will try their best.....as in...

try to do what's right, try the best that I can to keep my word to someone, and just plain try my best.. It hasn't been easy recovering from the accident..... matter of fact, it has been a VERY long 4 years and it is just in the last 6 months that things have finally felt like they are actually "almost" normal.. Quitting would of been so easy when the pain wracked days went by.....

Who would I invite for dinner.....

Well, I sat and thought about this for a while.... who would I invite... well, there are famous people, people in power, and all other sorts of people but the people that I would most want to see at my dinner table, are the people that I spent most of my meals with at the ACA conference. What an enjoyable group of friends and friendships that were created that week.. So, they would be who I would want!