Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

The Long Thread

For me, it would be Paul McCartney. I'd love to pick his brain. And it has absolutely nothing to do with Heather.

For me, it would be Paul McCartney. I'd love to pick his brain. And it has absolutely nothing to do with Heather.

Heck, I would like to pick his pockets.....And it has absolutely nothing to do with money.

Heck, I would like to pick his pockets.....And it has absolutely nothing to do with money.

Ooooookay?? Then just what would you be looking for Dave??? :blink: :lol: :D :D

(Just funnin' I couldn't pass that one up. :D :D :D )

Ooooookay?? Then just what would you be looking for Dave??? :blink: :lol: :D :D

(Just funnin' I couldn't pass that one up. :D :D :D )

;) B)

Would have dinner with God. I would want to know what his game plan is.

That would take all of the fun out it Mark. We all strive to keep on our toes (no pun intended :lol: ) not knowing what is going to be thrown our way next. :blink::wub:

Jim, I've had all the fun I can handle. The control freak in me would like to take charge of what's left of my future. :D I would also like to meet both my grandfathers as they both died before I was born.

Yeah Dave, what would you be looking for :D

Jim, I've had all the fun I can handle. The control freak in me would like to take charge of what's left of my future. :D

I hear that!! As for the control freak part, I can also identify with that. It's one thing to pay for my own mistakes - which I've had to do more times than I wish - but I don't like paying for others mistakes - which I've also had to do more times than I wish. Especially, during this last 18 medical years.

My ideal dinner partner would be without doubt my Beloved :D

Next Question

Is there anything you have always been planning to learn but never had the time?

Guest bearlover

I really. really want to learn hang gliding! :lol: Or bundge jumping :lol: Don't know if I ever will now.

snow boarding, and sign language. I still plan to find the time for both, sooner or later.

Oh, I thought that you meant - "other than". In that case, I agree with you. Hands down.

Guest bearlover

Oh, I thought that you meant - "other than". In that case, I agree with you. Hands down.

Ditto!

Next Question

Is there anything you have always been planning to learn but never had the time?

How to live my life to its fullest potential

snow boarding, and sign language. I still plan to find the time for both, sooner or later.

I have always wanted to learn sign language as well - I have a video and a book but have never got around to looking at them or going to classes.

Sue

How to play a piano. I took lessons for a couple of years in my youth, but complained so much that I talked my mother out of me doing it anymore. One of my biggest regrets.

I always wanted to learn to tap dance. Not too sure I could do it now. But then I could always be the first one legged tap dancer in history. :P

I always wanted to learn to tap dance. Not too sure I could do it now. But then I could always be the first one legged tap dancer in history. :P

I tried tap dancing but kept falling in the sink......my teacher told me it was i was trying to hard and not to faucet :lol:

*Runs away covering the back of my head* :lol:

You'd BETTER run away after that one, Cat!

I'd like to take voice lessons. I've sung in various groups, off and on, all my life, but I've never formally studied. I still hope to!

I'd also like to learn welding, so I could try major-league metal sculpture.

I'd like to learn too many things to name. Play the piano, snow ski, snowboard, etc, etc, etc.

Next Question

juggle. and quantum physics. So I could be a smart clown.

I tried tap dancing but kept falling in the sink......my teacher told me it was i was trying to hard and not to faucet :lol:

*Runs away covering the back of my head* :lol:

I don't get it..... <_<

Marcia, you may not WANT to get it... but here goes:

"tap dancing" = dancing ON the tap (of a sink)

"falling in the sink" = just that; slipping OFF the tap and falling into the sink

"trying too hard, and not to FAUCET" = "FORCE IT"

(And now Cat runs away before we start throwing rotting produce!)

Does that help?

And that punch line reminds me of an old Emo Phillips routine:

"My little niece came up to me and she said, 'Uncle Emo, I want to make a wish!'

So I grabbed her by the ankles and I swung her 'round and 'round, faster and faster, and she went, 'whissh, whissh, whissh!'

It's never too early to teach them about the dangers of homonyms."

(And now Cheryl goes running after Cat.......)