Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

The Long Thread

The thing I like most about me is...I think I have an outgoing personality and a good heart. I'm also very determined which can be good and bad <_<

And you can post the same thing twice without drawing a breath :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry about that Cat, I deleted the duplicate post before I saw yours under it..... :huh::blink::rolleyes:

Tammie you are far too efficent :lol: :lol:

Who would I have over...

My friends and work colleagues, cos they support me so much, and there's never a dull moment!

Plus you guys and girls too! Note: must get a bigger table.....a huge one - make that a bigger house!! :P

Sue

I would have ALL my friends over because I like them and they are each special in their own way.

Ok I am behind.

I would be a hummingbird, fast gorgeous and they can fly over the ocean to migrate and they are in the most wonderful gardens.

If I wrote a book, "Lifes Love Letters"

Who would I have over to dinner, I would love to meet all of you. Sparky it would be a square meal as I am a Southern cook so don't worry. Higgy is close so she could help me.

Were would I go, my dream was HI to walk in the ocean but that dream is gone. I would love to see Greece, Italy, England all of the famous places they cook.

What do I like about me? Good question, I have a strong will to go through things and even though this is hard and sucks it is slowly getting better.

If I could be a machine (I know you did not ask that) I would be a Harley Davidson most likely an old pan head. I could rumble and shake and you would just have to love me cause who would not love an antique Harely Davidson.

Skully Cat

I'd have you all over for dinner. Preferably while the Limbs4Life Australian amputee conference was on. :P

2008 maybe (start saving)

If you guys weren't available then I would love a table full of people who were funny.

Mel Brooks, Steven Wright, John Cleese, Spike Milligan, Dawn French......the list could go on forever.

Can I have 2 dinners? :P

Next Question

What's your favorite drink? (it doesn't have to be an alchoholic drink)

And you can post the same thing twice without drawing a breath :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I didn't know I posted it twice....

I'm with Tammie. I would have all you guys over and dinner would last a really long time 'cuz we'd talk all night.

My absolute favorite thing to drink is iced tea.

If I could get away with it I'd drink Irish Whisky 24x7

Ok I am behind.

I would be a hummingbird, fast gorgeous and they can fly over the ocean to migrate and they are in the most wonderful gardens.

If I wrote a book, "Lifes Love Letters"

Who would I have over to dinner, I would love to meet all of you. Sparky it would be a square meal as I am a Southern cook so don't worry. Skully Cat

Scully, I look forward to a square meal, I had to go on two diets because one wasn't giving me enough food.

Hummingbird

Hot cocoa on a cold evening... or lemonade with lots of ice on a hot day!

Sorry - got to be Brtish here, a good well made cup of tea.

Sue

my dream was HI to walk in the ocean but that dream is gone.

Skully

That dream isn't over it is only delayed!!! You can and will walk in the ocean if you so desire...They make legs that can be used in the water..... I have one.... Didn't you say you were going to get a new foot? Have your CP put your other foot on socket that can be used in the shower.... and there you go...a leg to walk in the ocean with....You will do it... I know you...probably better than you think..

As for favorite thing to drink, first choice is unsweetened ice tea, the second would have to be diet Pepsi or diet Coke..

Tammmie

Next Question

Although I like the occastional alcoholic drink, my favourite drink is the good old moo juice (milk) - I loves it :D

Coffee, black, all day , and then Milk without question - but never together. I've always got a coffee cup around me somewhere.

Coffee, black, all day.

Red wine with dinner.

Next Question

What's the funniest thing or most embarrassing thing to happen to you recently?

Guest bearlover

When I went into the ladies room to add a sock and my prosthetic feel over :o and sledded in the next stall! And a older lady screamed!! :lol: :lol:

When I went into the ladies room to add a sock and my prosthetic feel over :o and sledded in the next stall! And a older lady screamed!! :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes::blink::blink: that's really funny.........now you can join Cat & Sparky!!!!!! They always make me laugh :D :D :D

Next Question

I like my coffee strong & black :rolleyes: and diet coke.

Cat if you don't slow down I am going to step on that wiggling black tale of yours. :blink::rolleyes::blink:

Cat if you don't slow down I am going to step on that wiggling black tale of yours. :blink::blink::blink:

:rolleyes: whoops!!!!!!!!!! I mean TAIL........ B)