Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

Limbs4Life Golf day

Hey everyone,

Last Monday we held out first ever Golf Day.

It was an enormous success despite the heat :unsure: (36C). It was a fantastic day to get together and chat and see what we could do on a golf course.

We were fortunate to have tons of people involved and a great day was had by all. We were inspired by some great people including the reigning Australian amputee golf champion Shane Luke.

Everything ran like clockwork and our months of planning paid off. I think we are all still on a high and I know that some of us are going back for more golf.

I waited till the pictures were available before I posted this so you could see what a great day it was as well as read about it. Have a look at http://www.limbs4life.com and check us out...the good (not me but Mel did pretty good :) ) the bad (me :D ) and the ugly( yeah me again :lol: :lol: )

I have never understood people that play Cow Pasture Pool(Golf) :D . However, it looked like a fun day and I suppose that was the point of it all - well done. Your limbs4life website is great, I will spend more time browsing later.

Sounds like everyone had a good time and all went well.. Wish I was there to join in.

I'm glad it was a success Cat. I think you could benefit from a little sun. I was almost blinded by the glare from your white skin. ;) ;) ;)

I'm glad it was a success Cat. I think you could benefit from a little sun. I was almost blinded by the glare from your white skin. ;) ;) ;)

:o .......I'm sharpening my claws just for you Neal :D

Anyway.......problem be fixed....I'm looking quite brown at the moment. :unsure: