Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
mmarie

Happy Birthday Judy

Happy Birthday, Judy. Hope you're still out there somewhere. Drop in and say hello sometime.

Happy birthday to you too, Stumped.

Hope you both had a great day.

Happy birthday to both of you..........talk to you soon Judy :)

Happy birthday from me, too, Judy... hope it's a good one!

Best of birthday wishes to both of you! :D

You guys are so nice! I have not been around for over six months and yet you still take the time to wish me a happy birthday.....you guys are great. java script:emoticon(':)', 'smid_3')

:)

We moved to New York, from Utah, this summer and it has been crazy ever since. I have been getting the four kids settled in three different schools, my youngest starting all day kindergarten. When we bought the house we knew it would take 'some work' and boy was that right...we painted every wall, replace every floor and now are making a kitchen. We put together and installed the cabinets (from IKEA) a few weeks ago and are now laying a tile countertop. This weekend we will do the backsplash and sink....hopefully I will have a kitchen within a week or two, then get all those boxes unpacked, THEN have a life again....

I have run into several amputees in the past few months and always send them to you guys, knowing you will welcome them and treat them right. This website is a great, great thing.

I will cruise around more in the coming days, I promise...

Judy

Good to hear from you, Judy, and to know all is well. Looks like you are extremely busy :) But let us hear how you are from time to time.

Happy Birthday to Judya nd Stumped. Have a wonderful ans stress free day. Make it your day heheh and have lots of fun. :rolleyes: ;)