Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ally

Special wishes for Special people

I wish you love in your life, hope in your heart, faith in your dreams, and enough encouragement to do whatever would make you happy, keep you healthy, and assure you the prosperity you deserve.

I wish you joy. I wish you peace. I wish you blessings in your life. I wish you answers to questions, resolve to change something that you want to change, and the awareness and ability to accept something that perhaps you haven't been able to change.

I wish you satisfaction in your work and all the other things that would make your day-to-day life more balanced and content and rewarding. I wish you happiness in your family, unconditional love for each other, and understanding. I wish you the capacity and knowledge to embrace the gift of love that dwells in your heart and is replenished when given away.

Everyone is unique and different. I hope you can appreciate your own uniqueness and realise that you're an angel in disguise to some, a friend so important to others, and a member of a family with whom you have significance and importance beyond description.

Special people help us to change our lives, make us feel good about ourselves, and therefore enhance our potential to realise our dreams. They give us a sense of community and belonging. They make us feel appreciated and accepted and move us toward our own emotional security.

If whatever you're wishing is not covered in these special wishes from my heart to yours, I wish for you your heart's desire because you're so special to me. May God bless you and keep you....

---- Donna Fargo

Happy Valentine's everyone.

:)

WOW Ally, thats beautiful :)

Made me have goosebumps :D

May those wishes be returned to you ten fold.

Lynne

:) Thanks! My mother gave it to me in a card. Needless to say I wept all my makeup off. So beautiful, it really touched me.