Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Stephen

Please Please We Need Your Vote

Sorry this is not related to our Needs ;)

but can you and your friends help our Ravingitch / PBC Reborn Mc

At the BBC 1XTRA AWARDS AS THE BEST BREAKTHROUGH MC and vote for him

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/xb07/vote3.shtml

Vote for Reborn Mc

basicly he is an mc in drum and bass music and we want all the help we can

hope you help us out :)

Thank you

You got mine :)

Thank you

I don't understand why then - and I am not being sarcastic.

Thank you

I don't understand why then - and I am not being sarcastic.

ok it is for our needs vote then :P :D not beeing sarcastic either ;)

but can you and your friends help our Ravingitch / PBC Reborn Mc

At the BBC 1XTRA AWARDS AS THE BEST BREAKTHROUGH MC and vote for him

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/xb07/vote3.shtml

Vote for Reborn Mc

basicly he is an mc in drum and bass music and we want all the help we can

hope you help us out :)

Thank you

Me too

JudyH

ok i start to the best of my english :)

Usually when i come on here i usually do topics about whats related for me as amputees? or reply to topics which i think that suites me to reply too

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

basicly my friend is in a competition with the Uk Radio Station for Uban Music Called Drum and Bass here in the Uk and to put it short there is a voting system at the web address which i have mentioned :)

so all i have said please can you vote for my friend in a competition (ok a bit about the competition basicly he is an Mc Mc is short for Microphone Controller or better way to say it as a Host while the Dj plays records at a Rave or at a Dance or Nightclub,they have Mc's to go with the Music which my friend is one ;)

The bbc 1xtra have noted that he is doing very well in the Music sceen at an MC and selected him to be voted as the best (NEW COMER MC)

you may or not no? I am in a crew of Djs and Mc's and Music makers which Reborn is a part off.. I am really thinking of the whole crew not just Reborn :P because if he has more Raves or Nightclubs that want him to Mc @ It helps the crew as well :D

......... so basicly i think my headline (Sorry this is not related to our Needs) has confussed a lot of people?

OH :huh::blink: I SEE THE PROBLEM NOW!!! (Sorry this is not related to MY Needs)

as i say my grammer is not good and a suffer from mild Delexia.......and even if there is a problem with my text i wont see it for ages or not at all unless someone picks it up :(

is that waht the problem been? or am i still missing something? :rolleyes:

Thanks for explaining Stephen :)

Anyone else going to vote? :D

I think that you are doing excellent with your English. Much, much better than I could do with your language.

Now let me see if I understand correctly..... You are asking your amputee cyber-friends to vote for someone that we don't know, or even know if he is deserving, for a postion, or award that most of us don't understand, strictly on the basis that he is a friend of yours.

I don't see how this could be fair to his competitors, who presumably are voted on for their merits.

With all respect Stephen to you as a member of our "community", I think that I will pass on this one.

I think that you are doing excellent with your English. Much, much better than I could do with your language.

Now let me see if I understand correctly..... You are asking your amputee cyber-friends to vote for someone that we don't know, or even know if he is deserving, for a postion, or award that most of us don't understand, strictly on the basis that he is a friend of yours.

I don't see how this could be fair to his competitors, who presumably are voted on for their merits.

With all respect Stephen to you as a member of our "community", I think that I will pass on this one.

thats fine ;) but if you would like to judge for yourself all audio is on our website so it makes what you said void that i am trying to cheat... as you be checking who is the best :)

thats fine if you dont anyway ;) we leave it there as life is too short ;)

thats fine ;) but if you would like to judge for yourself all audio is on our website so it makes what you said void that i am trying to cheat... as you be checking who is the best :)

CHEAT my friend is your word - not mine. That thought didn't enter my mind. Good luck - I do wish you and your friend well.

I am in a crew of Djs and Mc's and Music makers which Reborn is a part off.. I am really thinking of the whole crew not just Reborn :P because if he has more Raves or Nightclubs that want him to Mc @ It helps the crew as well :D

Good enough for me. I just got my son and his friend to vote too.

Let us know how it goes....

B)

I am in a crew of Djs and Mc's and Music makers which Reborn is a part off.. I am really thinking of the whole crew not just Reborn :P because if he has more Raves or Nightclubs that want him to Mc @ It helps the crew as well :D

Good enough for me. I just got my son and his friend to vote too.

Let us know how it goes....

B)

Thank You and i will let you know ;)

Just like to say that our Mc Reborn come 2nd in the BBC 1 XTRA comp!!

Big up all what Voted ;)